Author Topic: The many faces of Geekhack  (Read 1616272 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #2850 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 20:40:08 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2851 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 08:39:42 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Prelim

« Reply #2852 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 09:44:58 »
let's do it undercover (old hippie-afro priest version :p )

2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2853 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:06:08 »
My brother (the awesome glassblower that has been donating pendants to all the Destiny supporters) and I rocking the same shirt today by accident. It is another cause we are/were heavily involved in before the Des thing took up all our time and cash. Shirts come from a "Sing Your ALS Off" karaoke fundraiser which will be happening again this year. Also, be prepared for me to ask people on here to do the ALS "Ice Bucket Challenge". :p

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #2854 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:45:07 »
My brother (the awesome glassblower that has been donating pendants to all the Destiny supporters) and I rocking the same shirt today by accident. It is another cause we are/were heavily involved in before the Des thing took up all our time and cash. Shirts come from a "Sing Your ALS Off" karaoke fundraiser which will be happening again this year. Also, be prepared for me to ask people on here to do the ALS "Ice Bucket Challenge". :p

Show Image

You guys look so much alike. Even rocking the same facial hair.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2855 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:50:35 »

Show Image

Does absyrd brother's girlfriend haz a sister..  Jus' askin.. u know for a friend.. also need number, to give to friend.. .cuz u know .. he's lonely n all..

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2856 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 06:23:54 »

Show Image

Except he has the nicest full hair on his head. Jealous. I got the height, but I also got male pattern baldness and the worst eyes in the world. :(

Does absyrd brother's girlfriend haz a sister..  Jus' askin.. u know for a friend.. also need number, to give to friend.. .cuz u know .. he's lonely n all..

His girlfriend is a pyscho drunk ****. You want nothing to do with that. I like you. I wouldn't wish that on you.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2857 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 06:54:45 »

His girlfriend is a pyscho drunk ****. You want nothing to do with that. I like you. I wouldn't wish that on you.

Wha bout sister, she got a sister?   like if she's the bad 1,  her sis' would be the good 1. 

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #2858 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 21:06:58 »
Howdy.

Show Image

That is one hell of a beard!

Thanks! Getting pretty long now.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2859 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 21:12:17 »
For the sake of promoting gun safety I took the picture down....

(For those who didn't know....this was a joke.....I had just checked the chamber and the guns safety was on However a quick word of caution and apology from me ....Wether you know if a gun is loaded or not you should never have your finger on the trigger unless you mean to fire the gun. It is serious stuff :eek: )

It is a friends store and there was no one in there. it was meant as a gag. I guess I should have added that to begin with. A joke is a joke is a joke perhaps in slightly bad taste
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:42:55 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Seranite

• Doesn't know what's going on.
« Reply #2860 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 22:22:42 »
Getting funds for my next GB :))

AHH! Trigger discipline!  :eek:

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #2861 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:02:20 »
Brandishing a weapon in public?  seriously?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2862 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:03:24 »
reported

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2863 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:31:06 »

Looks like a private business to me o.O
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2864 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:43:29 »

I hope you're actually upset.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2865 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:20:08 »

Remind me not to **** with you,  Ash.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2866 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:23:53 »

If it is publicly operated (looks like a gas station or mini mart type store) then it is a public space, and please keep your finger off the trigger.  That is a huge pet peeve of mine, as probably is also for most of the gun owners here.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2867 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:24:01 »
Okay big Sean

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #2868 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:25:32 »

Let's see your weaver stance!

;D

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2869 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:04:53 »
Howdy.

Show Image

That is one hell of a beard!

Thanks! Getting pretty long now.

Very nice,  working on mine as well.

106296-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2870 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:26:27 »

If it is publicly operated (looks like a gas station or mini mart type store) then it is a public space, and please keep your finger off the trigger.  That is a huge pet peeve of mine, as probably is also for most of the gun owners here.
I had just checked to make sure there was not a round chambered haha I know is it bad etiquette though so I guess I should add a disclaimer to never have your finger on the trigger of a real gun loaded or not unless you intend to pull it !!! Sorry and hope I didn't stir up any of the natives too much  :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2871 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:54:05 »

I know :-\  i was trying to make the picture to look stupid and obviously a gag hence the locale and finger on the trigger as if I was about to fire my weapon.
As I said it was perhaps in bad taste as I know as a gun owner I should model proper technique in handling a gun! Sorry and I hope this has not bothered anybody excessively or lead anyone to believe that is a proper way to handle a weapon and especially in public.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:56:22 by Sed8op8 »

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #2872 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 02:24:00 »

I know :-\  i was trying to make the picture to look stupid and obviously a gag hence the locale and finger on the trigger as if I was about to fire my weapon.
As I said it was perhaps in bad taste as I know as a gun owner I should model proper technique in handling a gun! Sorry and I hope this has not bothered anybody excessively or lead anyone to believe that is a proper way to handle a weapon and especially in public.

speaking of guns where's vespersaint :(
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2873 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 02:33:01 »

He has been MIA except for a quick shot of his cosmos loot  :-[  hopefully he's not fallen victim to the hard knock streets of Gainesville !  He's strapped though so I'm optimistic  :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2874 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 02:48:58 »
I can't believe you would pretend to fire an empty gun on private property. Where the hell do you think you are, The Land of Do What You Like?!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2875 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 03:09:19 »
I can't believe you would pretend to fire an empty gun on private property. Where the hell do you think you are, The Land of Do What You Like?!
  :))

Offline iri

« Reply #2876 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 06:09:32 »

(For those who didn't know....this was a joke.....I had just checked the chamber and the guns safety was on However a quick word of caution and apology from me ....Wether you know if a gun is loaded or not you should never have your finger on the trigger unless you mean to fire the gun. It is serious stuff :eek: )

It is a friends store and there was no one in there. it was meant as a gag. I guess I should have added that to begin with. A joke is a joke is a joke perhaps in slightly bad taste
Bring it back immediately.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2877 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 06:56:27 »

I was linked here ~ <3

I have been rather busy with some personal things lately ~ I just haven't been able to post as much as I would like recently :(

The fact that you thought of me has me feeling loved ~ <3

I took this photo just now for you ~ <3

It rests gracefully on my bedside now :P

He has been MIA except for a quick shot of his cosmos loot  :-[  hopefully he's not fallen victim to the hard knock streets of Gainesville !  He's strapped though so I'm optimistic  :))

LOL!

I'm in Tampa now ~ Keepin' safe :3

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2878 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 06:58:48 »

I was linked here ~ <3

I have been rather busy with some personal things lately ~ I just haven't been able to post as much as I would like recently :(

Show Image

Well that is a very fitting reply! That is a really great photo!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2879 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:11:47 »

I was linked here ~ <3

Show Image

You cray bro. Stay cray.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2880 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:12:08 »
Well that is a very fitting reply! That is a really great photo!

Thank you!

To be honest, the photo was kind of blurry because I took it free-hand on low ISO... hence the intentional low resolution. LOL!!! It's all a ruse!

Don't tell anyone... it'll be our lil' secret...

You cray bro. Stay cray.

im not crazy!

More

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:15:22 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2881 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:16:56 »

I was linked here ~ <3

Show Image

LOL!

I'm in Tampa now ~ Keepin' safe :3

Show Image

Love the KWK blank resting on the gun ! It brought a smile to my face to see this. Nobody can quite string the memes or gifs together like you vesper :thumb:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2882 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:22:01 »

Damn such ****ing sensitive people here. You shouldn't have taken it down.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2883 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:32:03 »

That was a bit too much of flack for a picture with someone holding a gun lol. The only reason why her finger was on the trigger was for the picture, and I am sure that appropriate measures were taken to make sure she wouldn't actually shoot anything. Too sensitive, especially at a ****ing picture, that has already happened, so it's not like words now will stop it from happening.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2884 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:41:14 »
The many guns of GH

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2885 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:41:30 »
He has been MIA except for a quick shot [...]

hehehe

^-^

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2886 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 10:49:14 »

Listen I'm very sensitive to you being sensitive, please remove your post and don't ever behave like that again on a public forum owned by the public on the public internet owned by the public public.

#fireingmeguns*****

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2887 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 11:13:48 »
Post removed due to triggering

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2888 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 11:18:16 »

Wait is this the one you had for the profile picture for a while next to freezers,  just thought you where like a extra in some police show .-.
Post removed due to triggering
I see what you did there, trigger like a gun :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2889 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 11:42:27 »

The many guns of GH
vesper needs to flex those daddy muscles
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2890 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 11:43:19 »

The many guns of GH

Dats my fetish

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2891 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 13:56:31 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2893 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:34:17 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2894 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:38:19 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2895 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:39:10 »

The many guns of GH

Dats my fetish
unf

hrrm.. how come we don't have a fetish thread... Pai... ?
please ****ing god no

Reverse psychology, good one h woody

I don't need an entire thread dedicated to paicrai's love of ****
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2896 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:40:23 »

The many guns of GH

Dats my fetish
unf

please ****ing god no

ITS THE KINDA NIGHT FOR VODKA AND FOURTIES
WHOS READY FOR THE **** TONIGHT
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2897 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:43:17 »

The many guns of GH

Dats my fetish
unf

please ****ing god no

We could dedicate it to your love of **** instead

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #2898 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:46:53 »
Done, peace has been restored.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2899 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 18:47:01 »

The many guns of GH

Dats my fetish
unf

please ****ing god no

We could dedicate it to your love of **** instead
we have a thread dedicated to everyone elses love of tits under the name "celebrity crushes"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI