Author Topic: [WTT] [H]GMK First Love, GMK 9009, Norbaforce GOCF [W]Orange Realforce R1 caps  (Read 12547 times)

Offline haydoselefantes

• Trade Count: (7)
Found my endgame (FC980C 30g domes in a Norbauer Veracity Steel). Need Orange Realforce R1 keycaps to complete it.

Looking for the Realforce R1 Orange DyeSub Keycap set. Specifically, model # XF0100KT5 with the 6u spacebar and 1.5u and 1u mods.

Alternately, just the 6u spacebar from either XF0100KT5 or the blank orange XF0100KT5N set works. (I have the R2 US and R2 JP sets to cover everything else besides the spacebar)

Willing to trade almost anything else I have or Paypal to get the orange R1 keycaps.

timestamp
  • norbauer Ghost of Christmas Future Mark II w/ 87u breakout (willing to do with or without including the actual 87u keyboard)
  • Norbaforce Mark I Tactical Black (willing to do with or without including the actual 87u keyboard)
  • GMK 9009 R3 Factory Sealed Base + Modern Kits
  • GMK First Love Factory Sealed Base Kit
  • 8 different Keyforge artisans
  • stock FC980C controller
  • hasu USB-USB controller
  • GMK Oblivion Rama Git Artisan
  • GMK Vaporwave Rama Artisan
  • GMK Carbon Lambdas
  • GMK Pono Novelty Kit
  • GMK Pono Rama Grey Kitty
  • GMK Pono Rama Rose Gold Kitty
  • Realforce R2 RGB stock domes
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 August 2022, 21:21:00 by haydoselefantes »

Offline losing_ctrl

• Trade Count: (0)
I've found a bag of orange Topre keycaps I bought years ago for a full size Topre 104U that may or may not be complete. If you're still very interested, I'd take them out and check to see if it's a complete set.

Offline haydoselefantes

• Trade Count: (7)
Thanks!  We did this trade!