geekhack Community > Off Topic

g435

(1/3) > >>

tp4tissue:
Extremely impressed with this thing for $30.

No noise cancelling, has something like a transparency mode, that makes hearing your own voice a bit more natural.

Sound quality is good. Not bass heavy, but I suspect it's due to the small battery. Very light. Comfortable.

Earcups go all the way around ears. Still getting a bit of hot ears, but overall the fabric is breathable. will be getting some covers for it.

Headband is snug, tight without being too tight, no problems.

Works with bluetooth and the lightspeed native adapter.

No significant latency,

Plug the adapter in, Jesus takes the wheel,  literally didn't have to do anything. Just works.

Can see why it's the 2nd best selling headfone on amazon.

Darthbaggins:
Might have to get a set of those for my son - he loves the SkullCandy Plyr2's I gave him, but they are older and the battery life is horrible.

tp4tissue:
battery life supposedly nearly 20 hours tested by rting.

based on the design, i don't expect it to be hard to take apart to replace battery when the time comes, 4 screw holes easily reachable.

Darthbaggins:
Most Logi products are fairly serviceable from my experience.  I do like the fact that they are USB-C for recharging compared to the USB-Mini that is on the current set my son is using.  Just need to find a black set for the $29.99 price-point since the color options other than black are meh.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Tue, 21 February 2023, 07:45:56 ---Most Logi products are fairly serviceable from my experience.  I do like the fact that they are USB-C for recharging compared to the USB-Mini that is on the current set my son is using.  Just need to find a black set for the $29.99 price-point since the color options other than black are meh.

--- End quote ---

from what i can tell, the cups should be removable and you can likely run it under some soapy water, but yea, black is easier and won't look gross over time.  OR there's those earcup washable covers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version