Author Topic: [IC] GMK - Blanc Sur Noir - NEW NA VENDOR  (Read 25612 times)

Offline udller

Re: [IC] GMK - Blanc Sur Noir - NEW NA VENDOR
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 28 March 2023, 07:00:47 »
this might be the set thats gets me to buy a wob. it looks good, not the biggest fan of dixiemods though

Offline Lucy Lumi

• Formerly 'Happy Forge'
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 28 March 2023, 07:26:18 »
Great idea :) So nice to see the community working together  :)
Bonne chance with the group buy :)

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 28 March 2023, 09:40:08 »
With NovelKeys on board, any chance of a MOQ increase/price decrease? I know some people have reservations about it being a niche language layout but plenty of those have been successful and this is a fun take on WoB. Wouldn't be surprised if it easily breezes past 150 with such a big vendor on board.

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 28 March 2023, 09:44:59 »
Second thought, any chance of a second tab key being added? Would allow for configurations where these mods could go on two boards with one of them using a second set of alphas.

Offline involuntarysoul

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 28 March 2023, 23:44:56 »
Second thought, any chance of a second tab key being added? Would allow for configurations where these mods could go on two boards with one of them using a second set of alphas.

imagining using 6.25U spacebar

Offline Plasma

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 29 March 2023, 14:40:26 »
The hype is real, can’t wait to buy and receive it

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 29 March 2023, 15:03:49 »

imagining using 6.25U spacebar

Offline deip

« Reply #57 on: Thu, 30 March 2023, 03:11:31 »
Bonjour. Un keyset AZERTY ANSI, c'est magnifique ! Il me le faut, coûte que coûte.

Offline lys.nordique

• Formerly 'scatology'
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 31 March 2023, 16:52:39 »
MOQ going to be really hard to reach with a uncommon layout just pointing out

Don't underestimate french layout using community  ;D

I know I know but today, normal layouts are struggling to hit MOQ and now just limiting to the french layout makes it harder. The keyboard market/hobby wasn't popular as it was.

Oh god, get out with your demotivating speech. Do you realize what you are saying? "just pointing out" How arrogant. Do you even know what is like to have a keyboard that doesn't type what it's written on the freaking keycaps?!?! French users(and probably others) have adapted to use the generic english layouts because that is 99.9% of what GMK groupbuys are and you are saying that this groupbuy also needs to be like that?!?!

That's literally indoctrination.

Let this french dedicated groupbuy going, these kind of comments are useless. If the groupbuy succeed, great and if it doesn't, at least we will have tried.
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 April 2023, 15:10:27 by lys.nordique »

Offline kustom3

• bonjour
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 12:57:21 »
Howdy folks,

The French community is happy to announce that a compromise has been reached regarding the five people who were asking for a Tulip kit. Today is your lucky day!

For the unbelievably low price of €130, you'll receive not only the elusive Tulip keycaps you've been craving like some French fries, but also a treasure trove of extra French caps, because who doesn't love a little extra je ne sais quoi?

Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to upgrade your keyboard and show off your refined taste in keycaps. Order now from April 11th to April 28th, and thank us later!

Offline Neely_12

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 01 April 2023, 20:58:35 »
Howdy folks,

The French community is happy to announce that a compromise has been reached regarding the five people who were asking for a Tulip kit. Today is your lucky day!

For the unbelievably low price of €130, you'll receive not only the elusive Tulip keycaps you've been craving like some French fries, but also a treasure trove of extra French caps, because who doesn't love a little extra je ne sais quoi?

Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to upgrade your keyboard and show off your refined taste in keycaps. Order now from April 11th to April 28th, and thank us later!

Show Image

:(

Offline NightFox99

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 02 April 2023, 05:45:25 »
Howdy folks,

Show Image

:)) :)) :))

Offline involuntarysoul

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 02 April 2023, 09:37:51 »
kind of odd that pgup and pgdn are icon and insert and delete are text, what is going on?

Offline Plaketdebeur

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 02 April 2023, 11:08:13 »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #64 on: Tue, 11 April 2023, 16:00:22 »

Offline thieu75

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 11 April 2023, 17:47:30 »
Happy to report that I’m in!
And you should all do the same.

Ordered today in the European’s oblo Oblotzki.

Offline BlivionIaG

« Reply #66 on: Fri, 21 April 2023, 16:02:56 »
MOQ going to be really hard to reach with a uncommon layout just pointing out

Don't underestimate french layout using community  ;D

I know I know but today, normal layouts are struggling to hit MOQ and now just limiting to the french layout makes it harder. The keyboard market/hobby wasn't popular as it was.

Reached MOQ ez, see + ratio

Offline luke2fr

« Reply #67 on: Sat, 22 April 2023, 05:08:33 »
I hear CHEH in my oreillette

Offline zekth