geekhack Marketplace > Originative Archive

Handarbeit Group Buy

<< < (15/16) > >>

Elrick:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Tue, 07 January 2014, 13:56:46 ---
--- Quote from: cgbuen on Tue, 07 January 2014, 13:53:54 ---Damn, I was holding out for Handarbeit till I got some more money from some of my recent sales. Sad that it won't come through anymore.

--- End quote ---

I don't think he cancelled it....just decided to go about it a different way....

--- End quote ---

All good, gives us all time to save up for the actual purchase when he re-releases it again  :thumb: .

domoaligato:
I already paid for this and rgby. I would like sherry to post details as to how he intends to spend our money.
What MOQ tier did we hit?
Why did you delete the page instead of mark it out of stock and unavailable for purchase?
By deleting the page now I can not go back and look at the set options I selected when I bought it. all I have is a total amount spent with no details as to which expansion sets I bought.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: domoaligato on Tue, 07 January 2014, 17:27:17 ---I already paid for this and rgby. I would like sherry to post details as to how he intends to spend our money.
What MOQ tier did we hit?
Why did you delete the page instead of mark it out of stock and unavailable for purchase?
By deleting the page now I can not go back and look at the set options I selected when I bought it. all I have is a total amount spent with no details as to which expansion sets I bought.

--- End quote ---

I believe sheraton is out of the country at the moment.

gh_pp:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Tue, 07 January 2014, 17:28:05 ---
I believe sheraton is out of the country at the moment.

--- End quote ---

Just received an email from originative that the handarbeit preorder that I paid months ago is cancelled...

ninjadoc:
Same here. Mine was cancelled too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version