Author Topic: tung91's Sale Thread - #1 R3aper !  (Read 79546 times)

Offline tung91

Re: tung91's Sale Thread - #1 R3aper !
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 00:25:07 »
Sorry about late reply,i'm busy with my new job and i'm making another caps and will send to @Liam address use fast shipping with tracking number (EMS) ,i will post tracking number here and he will send to anyone in US, other country i will send another EMS with tracking number too, if anyone want refund, just leave your comment and i will send you back your money asap:confused:

Really sorry about this  :blank:

Offline Jmeferlater

« Reply #201 on: Fri, 23 September 2016, 18:02:13 »
Sorry about late reply,i'm busy with my new job and i'm making another caps and will send to @Liam address use fast shipping with tracking number (EMS) ,i will post tracking number here and he will send to anyone in US, other country i will send another EMS with tracking number too, if anyone want refund, just leave your comment and i will send you back your money asap:confused:

Really sorry about this  :blank:

Hi tung, thanks for the update.

I pm'ed you about my address change, can you confirm that you got it?

Offline ntw

« Reply #202 on: Sat, 24 September 2016, 16:45:11 »
what about the Malaysian orders?
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Liam

« Reply #203 on: Sun, 25 September 2016, 00:07:15 »
what about the Malaysian orders?

other country i will send another EMS with tracking number too

Hope this answers your question :thumb:
IBM Model M - Leopold 750r - Custom Numpad

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 27 September 2016, 01:58:23 »
Bummed that I missed this sale..

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 27 September 2016, 08:04:24 »
Bummed that I missed this sale..
i wouldnt be no one has received their caps...

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 07:52:07 »
Update regarding US orders?

Offline jjwax

« Reply #207 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 08:54:52 »
no one has received these yet??? bummer :(

Offline Proyoyo

« Reply #208 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 17:36:01 »
Still nothing here in Australia

Offline repuls0r

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 18:47:35 »
nothing in Singapore too
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline binjijiloo0

« Reply #210 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 23:55:44 »
Still waiting in California...

Offline Liam

« Reply #211 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 00:37:09 »
I've already clarified that he is working on replacement keycaps because the last ones the sent out gone missing. Also, he's afraid to open a new sale when the last one hasn't done yet. I'll try to hit him up for more update.

All orders in the US will get thru me and then I'll send out all the caps. For other countries, he'll send out by the fastest EMS with tracking number. If you want a refund, you can send him a pm.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 October 2016, 00:40:10 by Liam »

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #212 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 07:49:29 »
Tried to PM him, he did not respond...

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #213 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 08:03:58 »
He is still busy with his new work.So he can not rep to your PM> I will try to update with him

Offline KlarKuo

« Reply #214 on: Mon, 10 October 2016, 10:37:38 »
Read the updates, he says that he's making replacements and he's sending them to Liam. Those have not been sent out yet so it's not surprising that people haven't gotten them

Offline Liam

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 11:23:51 »
He told me the latest day to ship out is the late this week. He or I will post a tracking number for US orders. Other countries I think he'll send a PM.

P/s: I'm just his proxy in the US. Other than that, I'm still a customer who trying to help out. I cannot guarantee anything from him. When I receive all your keycaps, I'll sort them out and try to ship the very next day. Still not decided shipping method, any suggestion?

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #216 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 11:48:15 »
He told me the latest day to ship out is the late this week. He or I will post a tracking number for US orders. Other countries I think he'll send a PM.

P/s: I'm just his proxy in the US. Other than that, I'm still a customer who trying to help out. I cannot guarantee anything from him. When I receive all your keycaps, I'll sort them out and try to ship the very next day. Still not decided shipping method, any suggestion?
depending on how he sending them to you, usps is prolly the best option just mail in small padded envelope.

Offline Liam

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 18:56:40 »

depending on how he sending them to you, usps is prolly the best option just mail in small padded envelope.

K maybe I'll ship using First-Class MailŪ Parcel. It will take 5 business days to be delivered.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 19:22:58 »

K maybe I'll ship using First-Class MailŪ Parcel. It will take 5 business days to be delivered.

First class rarely actually takes that long, fyi

Offline Jmeferlater

« Reply #219 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 19:27:20 »
I still haven't gotten any confirmation from tung about my address change. I sent a pm a while ago

Just wanna make sure my caps go to the right place

Offline Liam

« Reply #220 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 22:58:10 »
I still haven't gotten any confirmation from tung about my address change. I sent a pm a while ago

I hit him up twice for new update and clearly he didn't go on geekhack. Idk man there is nothing I can do.

Offline Jmeferlater

« Reply #221 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 23:03:33 »

I hit him up twice for new update and clearly he didn't go on geekhack. Idk man there is nothing I can do.

Yeah I'm definitely not blaming you, I'm just hoping he saw it and took note of it

It's not that big of a deal if it does get shipped to my old address, it would just go to my house while I'm across the country for school, so I would have to have my parents ship it out to me or wait until the winter holiday when I go back.

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 12 October 2016, 07:27:36 »

I PMd him over a week ago and nothing, thanks to you liam for taking the reins on this, hope all goes well.

Yeah I'm definitely not blaming you, I'm just hoping he saw it and took note of it

It's not that big of a deal if it does get shipped to my old address, it would just go to my house while I'm across the country for school, so I would have to have my parents ship it out to me or wait until the winter holiday when I go back.

Offline SoftKeys

« Reply #223 on: Tue, 18 October 2016, 17:33:12 »

Have they shipped out yet?

Offline Liam

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 18 October 2016, 20:13:57 »

He told me he'll ship out today or tmr.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #225 on: Tue, 18 October 2016, 21:17:11 »

Yay, finally!

Offline Liam

« Reply #226 on: Wed, 19 October 2016, 22:09:11 »

Yay, finally!

Same lol :p

Offline Swatman

« Reply #227 on: Thu, 20 October 2016, 16:24:33 »
is this real life?

Offline ntw

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 22 October 2016, 02:20:49 »
still nothing..... :confused:

Offline Liam

« Reply #229 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 04:14:16 »

I sent him one message yesterday night and one just 5 minutes ago but he hasn't replied yet. Still waiting for tracking number.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 13:08:01 »
Only one person has received theirs? Has the creator offered refunds as a possibility?

Offline Liam

« Reply #231 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 14:21:54 »
Only one person has received theirs? Has the creator offered refunds as a possibility?
Yes he did say he will refund if you don't want it anymore. He finally replied and told me he shipped the caps but he's now on a trip so he'll send me a tracking number when he's back.

Offline Mike89914

« Reply #232 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 16:10:59 »
Yes he did say he will refund if you don't want it anymore. He finally replied and told me he shipped the caps but he's now on a trip so he'll send me a tracking number when he's back.

I asked for a refund didn't reply.  Had to go through paypal.  "Forgetting tracking number" seems sketchy.  To each to their own I guess

Offline SoftKeys

« Reply #233 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 16:52:41 »

I asked for a refund didn't reply.  Had to go through paypal.  "Forgetting tracking number" seems sketchy.  To each to their own I guess

It's been 4 months since payment, and paypal allows refunds up until 6 months, so it is starting to get close. The lack of communication is pretty unsettling, so I may take that route too if a tracking number is not provided soon.  :(

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #234 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 16:58:30 »

It's been 4 months since payment, and paypal allows refunds up until 6 months, so it is starting to get close. The lack of communication is pretty unsettling, so I may take that route too if a tracking number is not provided soon.  :(

I'm with you on that one. This is a pretty bad first sale.

Offline Proyoyo

« Reply #235 on: Sun, 23 October 2016, 19:16:09 »
Same here. If I don't receive tracking number soon, I might ask for a refund.

Offline Swatman

« Reply #236 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 06:49:30 »

doesn't that sound sketchy to you?  You would think a person that would want to have a good reputation would have shot out that tracking number immediately as soon as that receipt hit his hands... instead goes on a trip?  I think the buyers of this sale have been more than patient for months now.

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #237 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 17:53:57 »

doesn't that sound sketchy to you?  You would think a person that would want to have a good reputation would have shot out that tracking number immediately as soon as that receipt hit his hands... instead goes on a trip?  I think the buyers of this sale have been more than patient for months now.
Yeah I don't see why the OP of this thread isn't on here with updates. I get that new jobs take up time but how hard is it to write out a sentence or two to update people that have spent money on your product. And working on new caps while your original caps still haven't been fulfilled isn't an excuse. Who would buy the new caps if these are having such issues? Seems very sketchy to me.

Offline tung91

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 24 October 2016, 22:21:27 »

Yeah I don't see why the OP of this thread isn't on here with updates. I get that new jobs take up time but how hard is it to write out a sentence or two to update people that have spent money on your product. And working on new caps while your original caps still haven't been fulfilled isn't an excuse. Who would buy the new caps if these are having such issues? Seems very sketchy to me.

Read the updates, he says that he's making replacements and he's sending them to Liam. Those have not been sent out yet so it's not surprising that people haven't gotten them

Yay, finally!

Same lol :p

is this real life?

Sorry i was really busy these days , please don't ask liam for shipping or refund, he just want to help me to receive caps and send to US order, since today, i will login daily . if any one want refund i will send it this weekend or next tuesday , this is new tracking number for caps ( sorry , i'm hiding his address ). I'm using fast EMS service, they told me it only need 3-5 days to deliver to US . Sorry  :(

Offline Liam

« Reply #239 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 00:28:56 »
You guys can use this website for that tracking number: http://www.ems.post/tracking.

If they arrive on Saturday. I'll try to sort out during the weekend and ship them on next Monday :thumb:

Offline Swatman

« Reply #240 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 06:48:45 »
You guys can use this website for that tracking number: http://www.ems.post/tracking.

If they arrive on Saturday. I'll try to sort out during the weekend and ship them on next Monday :thumb:

you got a lot of sorting ahead of you

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 25 October 2016, 08:29:07 »
If this has been dropped off at the post office already, you should definitely have them by Saturday. All my EMS packages have taken no more than four days to arrive. They were all from Japan, but I wouldn't think it'd be any different.

Offline Swatman

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 07:40:25 »
"Held for customs inspection"  Lol

Offline Liam

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 13:11:10 »
"Held for customs inspection"  Lol

I live in CA and they ship them to JFK instead of San Fran Airport :))

Offline Liam

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 14:40:38 »
I have all the caps now. But, sadly I have a test tonight so I'll do the sorting tmr :'( Expected day to ship out is Thursday November 3rd.
P/s: a picture for fun :p gotta go study now

Offline SoftKeys

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 15:36:26 »
I have all the caps now. But, sadly I have a test tonight so I'll do the sorting tmr :'( Expected day to ship out is Thursday November 3rd.
P/s: a picture for fun :p gotta go study now
Show Image

Thanks for acting as a middleman Liam, it's a shame the sale didn't go so smoothly.

Offline Swatman

« Reply #246 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 16:33:12 »
holy hell those look amazing.  Will you be able to figure out who ordered which keys??

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 18:54:38 »
Woot! Getting excited now =D

Offline repuls0r

« Reply #248 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 20:21:41 »
Anyone outside the US got their tracking or caps?
Matrix 8XV1.0  |  FMJ 80  |  SKOG  |  TGR Jane CE  |  Orion V2  |  Mech27  |  LZCP  |  TXCP  |  CPSQ  |  TX1800

Offline ntw

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 04:36:41 »
I still haven't get my tracking  :(