Author Topic: Account activation  (Read 3253 times)

Offline zippox

Account activation
« on: Wed, 15 May 2013, 15:26:16 »
I am unsure if this would be the best place to place this question but I'm out of ideas. I tried creating an account on the forum.coolermaster.com and it's been about a month and my account has yet to be activated. I have tried contacting CM via the support ticket system and have not heard back from that either.  Does anyone here have the ability to enable my account?

Offline Freezzy

Re: Account activation
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 11:07:11 »
I am unsure if this would be the best place to place this question but I'm out of ideas. I tried creating an account on the forum.coolermaster.com and it's been about a month and my account has yet to be activated. I have tried contacting CM via the support ticket system and have not heard back from that either.  Does anyone here have the ability to enable my account?

No this is not the forum you should ask these kind of problems on. This is completely off topic.

Did they send you an email though? You need to active your account from there. Atleast that is the case with a lot of forums.

Offline zippox

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 11:23:51 »
The only email I received was one that contained this information:

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will
need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another e-mail
when this has occurred.

And then I did get a message on the 8th that said they received my submission and It will be reviewed by one of our team members within the next business day.

Sure has been one realllly long business day  :eek:

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 11:28:21 »
This isn't a CoolMaster run website, they happen to have an area on the site. We cannot help you as a community more than suggest ideas; there are a few CM employee's with accounts here, but (I do NOT speak for them) I don't think this is part of their job in anyway.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline zippox

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 16 May 2013, 11:33:01 »
This isn't a CoolMaster run website, they happen to have an area on the site. We cannot help you as a community more than suggest ideas; there are a few CM employee's with accounts here, but (I do NOT speak for them) I don't think this is part of their job in anyway.

I too agree. I had just tried contacting CM via the obvious ways and when those failed I decided to see if there were any CM employees here that would be able to help.

Offline Riddixk51PB

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 17 May 2013, 06:06:38 »
i saw a post about user activation on the cooler master forum.  the poster talked to "Live Chat" under support on the CM website and got the agent there to activate their account.j  you could try that, i'll probly try it today.
KBD: CM Storm QuickFire Pro, Cherry MX Brown
Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD (Avago ADNS-9800 High-Performance LaserStream™)

Offline zippox

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 17 May 2013, 08:22:20 »
i saw a post about user activation on the cooler master forum.  the poster talked to "Live Chat" under support on the CM website and got the agent there to activate their account.j  you could try that, i'll probly try it today.

That post must have been about me because that is exactly what I did yesterday.  When I first tried to contact CM support I did not see the Live Chat option and filled out a contact form for North America.

Anyways, all is well now and I was able to post my firmware question on the CM Forums