Author Topic: delete  (Read 53066 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • Tactile Zine
Re: KISHSHAVER 2 extra! (NA ONLY) (SHIPPING---->80%)
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 19:24:39 »
This thought just occurred to me.

Not sure if it was made clear or if people fully understood but I'm going to put this out there again. There were a few boards with missing keycaps but I've harvested some caps to make them right. There are currently 2 boards with missing keycaps: 1 that has a missing left shift and 1 with a missing spacebar. An M122 will have the proper left shift. The missing spacebar might be trickier. Might have to custom bend wire or something.

Does anyone have an extra set of Model M122 and maybe F caps who doesn't mind getting this boards? Otherwise, you'll have to ask tinlong for the best course of action.

Test pack complete. To the person who gets this one? I'm sorry. The packing is 50% tape since I was learning how to pack this.

If you're wondering, yes, there is a controller coming. GH Secret Skunk Works is on it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 December 2013, 09:21:34 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Aer Fixus

• And now, back to lurking...
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:13:16 »

Not sure if it was made clear or if people fully understood but I'm going to put this out there again. There were a few boards with missing keycaps but I've harvested some caps to make them right. There are currently 2 boards with missing keycaps: 1 that has a missing left shift and 1 with a missing spacebar. An M122 will have the proper left shift. The missing spacebar might be trickier. Might have to custom bend wire or something.

Does anyone have an extra set of Model M122 and maybe F caps who doesn't mind getting this boards? Otherwise, you'll have to ask tinlong for the best course of action.

I assume this is for the already claimed boards, not the ones being auctioned?

The spacebar problem could be fixed with the stabilizer mod to allow for a Model M spacebar stabilizer (physically changing the stabilizer clips).
Alternatively, I've made an M-F spacebar converter. So far it's doing good, but I haven't gotten it perfect yet. Once I perfect it, I might be able to distribute it to the people who need F-compatible spacebars.

CPTBadAss Edit: I edited the wrong post, sorry. Aer Fixus' text wasn't altered.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:18:40 by CPTBadAss »
               SOON: IN PROGRESS:

I lie all the time.... I really don't even like keyboards

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:17:16 »

Not sure if it was made clear or if people fully understood but I'm going to put this out there again. There were a few boards with missing keycaps but I've harvested some caps to make them right. There is currently one two boards: one that has a missing left shift and one with a missing spacebar. An M122 will have the proper left shift. The missing spacebar might be trickier. Might have to custom bend wire or something.

I assume this is for the already claimed boards, not the ones being auctioned?

The spacebar problem could be fixed with the stabilizer mod to allow for a Model M spacebar stabilizer. I've made an M-F spacebar converter. So far it's doing good, but I haven't gotten it perfect yet. Once I perfect it, I might be able to distribute it to the people who need F-compatible spacebars.

There are twenty five boards in my possession. 1 is dented and that is being auctioned. 2 of the remaining 24 have missing space bars. One is missing a space bar. One is missing a left shift.

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #203 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:26:18 »
There are twenty five boards in my possession. 1 is dented and that is being auctioned. 2 of the remaining 24 have missing space bars. One is missing a space bar. One is missing a left shift.
But Tinlong mentioned a second extra. I assume that will be auctioned as well. So is the one with the missing spacebar going up for auction as well (or will it be another, or is that not known yet)?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #204 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:29:11 »
But Tinlong mentioned a second extra. I assume that will be auctioned as well. So is the one with the missing spacebar going up for auction as well (or will it be another, or is that not known yet)?

The two that are being sold in the OP are ones that Halverson backed out of. There's no extra Kishsavers. There are twenty five total in NA right now.

It's being sent as is as far as I know. I'm not sure that missing a spacebar means that the buyer would back out. I wouldn't based on a space bar. But, Tinlong will have to say otherwise. You're welcome to PM him. That's all I know.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:30:58 by CPTBadAss »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:42:54 »
Yeah, but can I buy one of the ones in the OP because I will pay right now if I can..

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:46:00 »
Yeah, but can I buy one of the ones in the OP because I will pay right now if I can..
Same. I've PMed him.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:47:25 »
Same. I've PMed him.
I did too and I was slightly confused by the response  :-X

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
Re: kishsaver no more
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 09 December 2013, 23:36:21 »
Shipping payment sent!

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 01:08:53 »
I am okay taking the one missing shift. I think I have a spare ISO set that should fit.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 06:23:07 »
I am okay taking the one missing shift. I think I have a spare ISO set that should fit.

Youre getting the one that has no caps.

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #211 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 09:48:31 »
Same. I've PMed him.
The new name of the thread says it all. "kishsaver no more"

I assume they were pretty quickly scoffed up because during my first PM, he led me to the auction and didn't mention anything about just buying one.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 09:50:56 »
Same. I've PMed him.

I assume they were pretty quickly scoffed up because during my first PM, he led me to the auction and didn't mention anything about just buying one.
Okay then, I think we both know what this means

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #213 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 09:55:12 »
Same. I've PMed him.

Okay then, I think we both know what this means

Show Image

Oh, I will. I will...

Offline MTManiac

• can't is the cancer of happen
« Reply #214 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:57:29 »
giggity giggity giggity!

I made an executive decision: USPS Board Game Flat Rate boxes for all. I got extremely lucky and one of the post offices I stopped at had a 25pack of the boxes for me. So I have the boxes, bubble wrap, and packing paper now. Packing supplies cost me $30 even. I'll take a picture of the receipt upon request.

I will try and have all of these mailed out Friday 12/13 and Saturday 12/14.

That means I need you guys to pay me shipping ASAP. I will send a PM with my Paypal address; please send as Goods. I have included the Paypal fees. If you don't pay me, I don't ship.

Pricing is:
$15.30 (Flat rate for box) + $1.20 (Shipping supplies) + $.80 (PayPal fee of $.30+2.9%) = $17.30 for shipping if you're in CONUS. I have everyone's address so there's no need to PM me that, just FYI.

Offline joneslee85

• HHKB Scrub JP
  • Professional Rubyist programmer!
    • Ruby Journal
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:06:33 »
@Tin: PM sent regarding the Kissaver, I am into this stuff man
TOO MANY KEYBOARDS THAT I COULD NOT COUNT! BUT I AM STILL USING MY MODEL F77

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #216 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 06:26:51 »
Just a heads up people, I seem to be losing PMs. If I don't respond within a day to your Kishsaver PMs, please resend them. I've lost 2 PMs two far concerning this proxying. I've also been posting updates in the last few of pages (starting with page 5, easiest to read from latest post backwards).
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 December 2013, 07:28:59 by CPTBadAss »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #217 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 07:33:19 »
Ok, as of this morning, I have spoken with everyone in regards to shipping. We've either worked something out or you've paid me. To those who paid me, thank you so much for the prompt payments. I was a bit worried about this part and it turned out to be extremely smooth.

As I said, I will try and ship them all out Friday 12/13 or Saturday 12/14. Cutoff for USPS Priority shipping is the 21th. So even if I can't get it out on Saturday, everyone in should have their Kishsaver (except for those who have an arrangement with me; you know who you are) by Christmas.

If you have any shipping questions, please let me know. If you have any questions regarding the sale of any Kishsaver, please contact Tinlong.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #218 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 22:44:16 »

Shoutouts to Ninjadoc for making this happen. Looking like these are going out Saturday.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #219 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 22:46:21 »
Show Image

Shoutouts to Ninjadoc for making this happen. Looking like these are going out Saturday.

Dats a lot of kishsavers.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:25:00 »
I've printed off the shipping labels. Can someone verify if they got an email with the tracking information? I'm not 100% sure how USPS' site works.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:26:30 »
I've printed off the shipping labels. Can someone verify if they got an email with the tracking information? I'm not 100% sure how USPS' site works.

Did you put their emails in the box that said notify recipient?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:26:38 »

Yep - I got it.

Offline 127001

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:31:29 »
No email here.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:34:29 »

Did you put their emails in the box that said notify recipient?

Yes, whatever was attached to the buyer's PayPal account is what I used as the notification email address at USPS

Offline Game Theory

« Reply #225 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 16:43:56 »
I/we got an email with tracking info.
... he's just a poor kid from the stupid ages.
Realforce 104UG | Realforce 91U | IBM SSK | IBM 5251 BeamSpring | IBM Model F XT |  IBM Model F AT | IBM SSK | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX Blue) | KMAC LE (MX Green)| Northgate Omni Key 101 | Avant Stellar Prime

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #226 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 17:00:04 »
Awesome! I'm excited this is all working out. Gonna drop the boxes off tomorrow XD.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #227 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 17:40:16 »
If anyone would like to acquire my kishsaver please PM me and we can work something out with CPT
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #228 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 18:24:20 »
Pending to HPE1000

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #229 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 18:25:11 »
If anyone would like to acquire my kishsaver please PM me and we can work something out with CPT
Right after I just bought the one in the auction...

Edit:
Pending to HPE1000
Wonderful. I felt bad taking the auction from him.
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 December 2013, 18:28:09 by Aer Fixus »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 18:31:13 »
Thanks so much binge  :)

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #231 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 18:38:17 »

You're very welcome.  I'm happy to provide this opportunity to another member of the community at cost :)  What I won't be able to accomplish in restoring it I hope you do and enjoy greatly.

Offline sleepy916

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 18:46:16 »
I guess my pm was too late.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 19:10:11 »

You're very welcome.  I'm happy to provide this opportunity to another member of the community at cost :)  What I won't be able to accomplish in restoring it I hope you do and enjoy greatly.
Oh I will, it's going to babied and loved for a long time  :)

I have spent too many hours searching and contacting every IT website that claims they have one of these.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #234 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 12:44:51 »
As promised, the majority of the CONUS kishsavers are now shipped. If you have multiple boards, have an arrangement with me, haven't paid me for shipping, or don't live in CONUS, I will handle your shipping during this coming week. If you have one board and have already paid me, your board is out in the mail.

I randomized the boards by not paying attention to what boards ninjadoc put in the boxes and then mixed the shipping labels and just grabbed a random label and matched it to a random box. If you have any complaints with your board after you receive it, please take it up with tinlong. I am not responsible for what happens to the boards from this point forward now that they're out of my hands. As always, please PM me if you have any questions.

Merry Kishmas everyone! :D

Edit: If you don't have a tracking number, PM me.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 December 2013, 12:56:36 by CPTBadAss »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #235 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 12:48:37 »
As promised, the majority of the CONUS kishsavers are now shipped.

Great work on this.

I am not involved since the initial offering was so confusing that I did not think that I could afford one of these.

Although I still wish that I had gotten one, yet another long-term project is definitely not what I need.

Good luck everybody, and post some photos of your process and finished projects!
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #236 on: Sat, 14 December 2013, 12:49:14 »
Yay! Thanks for making this possible people  :)

Offline cgbuen

• cgbuen.io
« Reply #237 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 13:59:01 »
Just got mine in last night.. this thing is really cool. A few things:

1. Wow it's heavy.. awesome.

2. It's really cool how the spacebar is the only key that needs a stabilizer bar, and it doesn't need to be opened to fix it if you pull it off (like the AT and XT Fs do).

3. Does anyone find that their spacebar is extremely heavy, and can get stuck sometimes upon depression? Any trick to adjust the stabilizer bar/holders to help this? Without the stabilizer bar it feels like a normal key for me, so it probably is the stabilizer and not the cap/spring/barrel.

4. It looks like there are at least couple of different variants I've seen so far (at least as far as keycaps go) that came in this buy: 127001's and codyeatworld's (unless they swapped caps before taking pics). And mine is a little different from both of theirs - I can snap a pic later. One noticeable thing on mine is that like 127001's, I have the fake "winkeys" looking like the bottom halves of two-piece Model M keycaps. cody's has a normal top - not sure if it's one- or two-piece. I might be off to look for some replacements.

5. Thanks tinlong and CPT!  :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 14:04:05 »
Just got mine in last night.. this thing is really cool. A few things:

1. Wow it's heavy.. awesome.

2. It's really cool how the spacebar is the only key that needs a stabilizer bar, and it doesn't need to be opened to fix it if you pull it off (like the AT and XT Fs do).

3. Does anyone find that their spacebar is extremely heavy, and can get stuck sometimes upon depression? Any trick to adjust the stabilizer bar/holders to help this? Without the stabilizer bar it feels like a normal key for me, so it probably is the stabilizer and not the cap/spring/barrel.

4. It looks like there are at least couple of different variants I've seen so far (at least as far as keycaps go) that came in this buy: 127001's and codyeatworld's (unless they swapped caps before taking pics). And mine is a little different from both of theirs - I can snap a pic later. One noticeable thing on mine is that like 127001's, I have the fake "winkeys" looking like the bottom halves of two-piece Model M keycaps. cody's has a normal top - not sure if it's one- or two-piece. I might be off to look for some replacements.

5. Thanks tinlong and CPT!  :)

2) Think the backspace has a stabilizer wire in it too.

3) Some of the spacebars are from Model Ms and have a slightly thicker wire diameter than the Model Fs would.

4) I think 127001 swapped caps.

5) You're quite welcome, glad the board arrived safely.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 14:19:57 »
Mine showed up today, the right PD3 key was swapped, the short shift was and I am missing a wire on my spacebar. This is going to be some work, I doubt I will ever find a PD3 key but the short shift should be easy from a model m 122. Any clue how I could make/find a spacebar wire?

Thanks though, I love it, it weighs a TON! :D

Once again, I think we need to start a thread where any of us who are doing some restoration to these can talk and such  :thumb:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #240 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 14:21:49 »
derp derp derp, there is a thread lol  :rolleyes:

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 14:52:13 »
I cleaned mine up a bit, I have access to good camera so I'm gonna take some better pics later.
I'm not really sure how to take apart the plate properly so all I did was soak the keys in alka selter for a few and cleaned the case with degreaser.

I only have stabilizer wire in the backspace, all my other wires are missing, The right shift is very janky, but I plan on splitting it if possible. The plastic that would hold the wire is broken on the spacebar, and one the winged reset keys will get jammed.
The V key dosent go down all the way either.
There was a ton of dust balls under the caps too!

So I need a new spacebar + wire.
If possible I want to split the backspace and right shift.
And use an ISO enter key.

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #242 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 15:56:10 »
Splitting the backspace and right shift should be perfectly possible. It will be like doing the ANSI mod on a Model F AT or a 122.
Removing the back plate should be easy, but I haven't gotten mine to see exactly how easy (after bending the tab holding it in place, it should just slide off).

Also, regarding the spacebar, I've noticed a lot of people with F122s (and now Kishsavers) that are missing a spacebar. They are actually pretty rare to my knowledge as you can't really find them other than on an existing Model F. I'm working on a stabilizer that will convert Model M spacebars for use on Model F keyboards (122 and 4704, not AT or XT). That thread should be up soon (barring any complications) because I might need it for mine. I'll find out tomorrow.

Edit: or, you could change the tabs on your board to support a Model M spacebar and stabilizer, but that requires removing the ones you have and making and gluing on new ones (to my knowledge. If there is a better way for this mod, I don't know of it).

I cleaned mine up a bit, I have access to good camera so I'm gonna take some better pics later.
I'm not really sure how to take apart the plate properly so all I did was soak the keys in alka selter for a few and cleaned the case with degreaser.

I only have stabilizer wire in the backspace, all my other wires are missing, The right shift is very janky, but I plan on splitting it if possible. The plastic that would hold the wire is broken on the spacebar, and one the winged reset keys will get jammed.
The V key dosent go down all the way either.
There was a ton of dust balls under the caps too!

So I need a new spacebar + wire.
If possible I want to split the backspace and right shift.
And use an ISO enter key.
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 December 2013, 16:01:44 by Aer Fixus »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 16:32:10 »
I'm working on a stabilizer that will convert Model M spacebars for use on Model F keyboards (122 and 4704, not AT or XT). That thread should be up soon (barring any complications) because I might need it for mine. I'll find out tomorrow.

Making a tab is easy. I used sheet metal bent into a "Z" shape and epoxied in place.

I made mine rather long, and they can be "tuned" by bending the opening longer or shorter.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 17:24:33 »
I'm working on a stabilizer that will convert Model M spacebars for use on Model F keyboards (122 and 4704, not AT or XT). That thread should be up soon (barring any complications) because I might need it for mine. I'll find out tomorrow.

Making a tab is easy. I used sheet metal bent into a "Z" shape and epoxied in place.

I made mine rather long, and they can be "tuned" by bending the opening longer or shorter.

Interesting. I'm not sure if I'll take that route or not. I still need to decide. I don't like making permanent modifications to anything (if there is an alternative), but I might do this if the stabilizer doesn't work out (it looks like the glue I'm using can't take rotational torque in the way I'm using it, which is needed for the stabilizer to work correctly).

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #245 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 14:53:17 »
I opened up my kishsaver just to take a look around.  I noticed a couple black plastics pieces on either end that have three holes for the screws and fit between the case and backplate.  I imagine the purpose is to keep the metal parts from moving around and keep the whole assembly secure.  Mine were all cracked up into a few pieces.  I will include some pictures below.

I'm wondering if this is something that we could attempt to remake using a 3-D printer.  These pieces seem somewhat important.

48643-048645-148647-248653-3
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 December 2013, 14:57:22 by prdlm2009 »
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #246 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 15:01:15 »
HMM, not really helping but it looks like the inside of your case is painted, mine isn't, odd.

Offline Aer Fixus

« Reply #247 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 15:17:01 »
HMM, not really helping but it looks like the inside of your case is painted, mine isn't, odd.
I opened up my kishsaver just to take a look around.  I noticed a couple black plastics pieces on either end that have three holes for the screws and fit between the case and backplate.  I imagine the purpose is to keep the metal parts from moving around and keep the whole assembly secure.  Mine were all cracked up into a few pieces.  I will include some pictures below.

I'm wondering if this is something that we could attempt to remake using a 3-D printer.  These pieces seem somewhat important.

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)
They only seem to be spacers. Mine were also cracked, but when reassembled, the remaining pieces kept the keyboard assembly in place and also kept from touching the top of the case (which is what I image they are meant to do). New ones sure wouldn't hurt, though.

The bottom of mine had paint on the inside, but not on the top. The paint even has fingerprints in it. I imagine that the workers were instructed to paint them, not where to paint them, so some were painted on both sides, some only one the outside.

One of my teachers jobs as a teenager was painting IBM parts. They were hung on a moving rail. They were constantly in motion. They needed to do it quickly, so i imagine only the new workers would paint the insides before they were told to not waste paint, or they were forced to speed up when they made them move faster (something they did on Fridays to keep up with their quota).
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 December 2013, 15:22:44 by Aer Fixus »

Offline 127001

« Reply #248 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 15:53:31 »

I'm getting a 3d printer in January and already have plans for making these along with some stuff to convert model M space bars to work with these. I'll let people know more when I have more info.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #249 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 17:14:31 »

You could also cast them in resin.  It shouldn't be too expensive to do, especially if a bunch of people want them.