Author Topic: When using Cherry+Costar on builder.swillkb.com, can I actually use both?  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Vozella

When using Cherry+Costar on builder.swillkb.com, can I actually use both Costar or Cherry or is there a catch?
Example: 111292-0

Offline Vozella

Re: When using Cherry+Costar on builder.swillkb.com, can I actually use both?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:22:17 »
This seemed like something people would know on this site. Why is nobody answering?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:51:25 »
I think people know about stabilizers, and for sure, there a few experts on everything related with keyboards, but with that reference, that by the way, does not take you anywhere, it is hard to understand what you are asking.
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:55:03 by ideus »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 13:57:37 »
When using Cherry+Costar on builder.swillkb.com, can I actually use both Costar or Cherry or is there a catch?
Example: (Attachment Link)
You can use both cherry and costar stabilizers with that cutout using my tool. The plate mounted cherry stabs will not work as well with that cutout though because the clip is at the top where the costar cutout is.

There is a thread dedicated to questions about the builder. I think it is in my signature, but I am on my phone so I can't check.

You can pm me if you have more questions. Discussing openly is good though because I am sure others have similar questions as yours. :)

Offline Vozella

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 19 September 2015, 17:46:09 »
Example: (Attachment Link)
You can use both cherry and costar stabilizers with that cutout using my tool. The plate mounted cherry stabs will not work as well with that cutout though because the clip is at the top where the costar cutout is.

There is a thread dedicated to questions about the builder. I think it is in my signature, but I am on my phone so I can't check.

You can pm me if you have more questions. Discussing openly is good though because I am sure others have similar questions as yours. :)

Thank you so much.