Author Topic: [IC] KAT Iron- Salvun caps unleashed - GB date August 2nd!!! Pricing added  (Read 60866 times)

Offline fatboycarney

Here is my last render from the "Rust" Collection,I personally love this one, and it surprised me how good it turned out. Let me know what you think?

Offline dmatx1

Is there more rust ISO interest here?  :eek:
Yes, of course. Please make a rusted ISO kit (maybe with rusted Eiffel Tower ISO Enter) or extend the current one, and you will have at least one buyer :)

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
Thanks for the feedback, I would certainly consider but you are the first person to ask. Is there more rust ISO interest here?  :eek:

Not an ISO user personally, but if I were, this would be a must for me, as I really dig the rust colorway. :)

Speaking of which, any chance for rust Phoenician alphas? Now that would be a stunner!

Offline Pyk_

Love the full rust render! Would love to do that on ortho, but I’m still happy with just the gradient.

Offline thedavefulton

Would it be possible to add a 1u Ctrl key to the "gray" R1? I run the HHKB layout and prefer to have a Ctrl key on the right of RShift rather than a Fn key. Due to the gradient color, I can't just swap in a key from a different R1. Other than that I love the set and the Phoenician keys! Thanks, be well 🖖

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
Would it be possible to add a 1u Ctrl key to the "gray" R1? I run the HHKB layout and prefer to have a Ctrl key on the right of RShift rather than a Fn key. Due to the gradient color, I can't just swap in a key from a different R1. Other than that I love the set and the Phoenician keys! Thanks, be well

You can use End, the molecule novelty, or a 1u blank if you get that kit (odd compatibility is what it's there for).

Offline fatboycarney

Thanks for the feedback, I would certainly consider but you are the first person to ask. Is there more rust ISO interest here?  :eek:

Not an ISO user personally, but if I were, this would be a must for me, as I really dig the rust colorway. :)

Speaking of which, any chance for rust Phoenician alphas? Now that would be a stunner!

Is there more rust ISO interest here?  :eek:
Yes, of course. Please make a rusted ISO kit (maybe with rusted Eiffel Tower ISO Enter) or extend the current one, and you will have at least one buyer :)
There seems to be enough interest between here and the google form so adding these 2

Love the full rust render! Would love to do that on ortho, but I’m still happy with just the gradient.

Glad you are happy with gradient and thanks for the kind words, you are the first to ask for ortho, sorry that kit wont be coming in rust.

Offline dmatx1

There seems to be enough interest between here and the google form so adding these 2

Great, thanks  :thumb: I'm definitely in for a rusted Phoenician ISO set and probably a gradient Lation ISO set too.

Last request from me: could you add a Phoenician B to the Spacebar kits?

Offline angv

Re: [IC] KAT Iron - GB date August 1st!!! New rust kits added
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 02:05:30 »
Now that there are rusted Phoenecian alphas, I kinda wanna see a set that has the normal mods with the rusted alphas, though its understandable if its not possible to get another render out.

Offline jawoo

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 11:47:05 »
Support :)

Offline vaf1en

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 22 June 2020, 12:33:55 »
The rusted Phoenecian alphas are fire - set bought!

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #111 on: Wed, 24 June 2020, 21:17:34 »

Great, thanks  :thumb: I'm definitely in for a rusted Phoenician ISO set and probably a gradient Lation ISO set too.

Last request from me: could you add a Phoenician B to the Spacebar kits?

You are going to get spoiled  :p But after adding in Phoenicians in rust this really was an oversight I felt with the popularity of the Phoenicians so the Phoenician B has been added to both spacebar kits  :thumb:

Now that there are rusted Phoenecian alphas, I kinda wanna see a set that has the normal mods with the rusted alphas, though its understandable if its not possible to get another render out.
Might try and get this for any GB renders I get done. No promises though but its what I was hoping to cover.

Support :)
Thank you very much!!
The rusted Phoenecian alphas are fire - set bought!
Amazing thank you!! really appreciate all the community feedback as I really wanted from the start was for the community to drive what got added and the set has turned out great and a lot of kits have been added based on feedback from the community so I hope everyone is looking forward to the Group Buy!!!  ;D

Offline paperassgasket

Took a pass on the Copper because the profile and the color just wasn't it for me.
This set looks spot on though. Great font, love the gradient and the profile.

Offline fatboycarney

Took a pass on the Copper because the profile and the color just wasn't it for me.
This set looks spot on though. Great font, love the gradient and the profile.

Thanks very much, glad this set hit the mark for you!! Aprecciate the support

Offline Bonsa

Rusted Phoenicians, hell yeah! Beautiful!
+1 for rusted ortho, although I believe you can implement that with a few rusted blanks?
Perhaps I'll just have to buy both rusted and gradient Phoenicians and see what looks best...

Offline unagiOssan

Nothing to add but the design of this set is amazing and I can't wait to get a couple kits  ;D .  Also thanks for including a Colemak option

Offline fatboycarney

Rusted Phoenicians, hell yeah! Beautiful!
+1 for rusted ortho, although I believe you can implement that with a few rusted blanks?
Perhaps I'll just have to buy both rusted and gradient Phoenicians and see what looks best...

Thanks so much, this set has really evolved from everyones feedback!! For now no more new kits as the kits are in to Keyreative for quotes, unlikely to have rusted ortho unless more requests come in but really close to the point of locking down the kits, if not already, really do appreciate the input though!!

Nothing to add but the design of this set is amazing and I can't wait to get a couple kits  ;D .  Also thanks for including a Colemak option

Thanks for the feedback and support  :thumb:

Offline fatboycarney

I cant recall where the ask came but some people asked to see rusted alphas with gradient mods, which I really didnt think anyone would be interested in well, here it is and honestly this set just keeps surprising me, hope you like it

Offline santela

I like the gradient, and thank god it is KAT so I can afford it. GMK just bleeds me dry.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
Dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [IC] KAT Iron-Kit updates Artkey and RADcaps Collabs added GB August 2nd
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 16 July 2020, 21:07:42 »
I like the gradient, and thank god it is KAT so I can afford it. GMK just bleeds me dry.

Dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the support!!!

Just a small update, minor date change, just pushing the start date out one day to the 2nd, sorry for the change but hopefully doesnt have much impact to anyone! Also pricing should be starting to come in over the coming days so stay tuned!

Offline bookworm2156

Looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing the pricing breakdown  :cool:

A few posts ago you posted the RAL colour for that top row - good to see it's not white as I first thought.

Would you be able to link us the colours for the other rows as well? Thanks!

Offline fatboycarney

A few posts ago you posted the RAL colour for that top row - good to see it's not white as I first thought.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it and glad the RAL for the top "grey" helped, I havent shared the entire RAL list just to protect the colours until after the GB, I am not sure this is necessary but some designers have started doing this. If you had some specific question about the colour you could raise a discussion in my discord and we could discuss or dm me offline and I might be able to help clarify. (this of course goes for anyone who is interested or is looking to match something to the set colours)

Offline Sslix

1u blanks are a godsend

Offline fatboycarney

1u blanks are a godsend

Thanks for saying that, I am pretty excited to include and thank those who asked for that kit. Lots of use for those blanks and the price for the kit is going to be very good, prices not quite ready to share yet but its going to be very accessible!

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [IC] KAT Iron- Salvun caps revealed - GB date August 2nd!!!
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 13:59:51 »
Salvuns have been unleashed!!!! See OP for more pics at the top

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

Re: [IC] KAT Iron- Salvun caps unleashed - GB date August 2nd!!!
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 14:48:18 »
Salvun hemoglobin cap is amazing.

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 15:47:45 »
Salvun hemoglobin cap is amazing.

I thought you might like that  ;D

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 18:30:47 »
Pricing I have thus far

Offline vi0till

« Reply #129 on: Fri, 24 July 2020, 06:33:46 »
I cant recall where the ask came but some people asked to see rusted alphas with gradient mods, which I really didnt think anyone would be interested in well, here it is and honestly this set just keeps surprising me, hope you like it

Show Image

Might be getting this one instead of all rusted color way. This is nice.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline bookworm2156

Thanks for the feedback and glad you like it and glad the RAL for the top "grey" helped, I havent shared the entire RAL list just to protect the colours until after the GB, I am not sure this is necessary but some designers have started doing this. If you had some specific question about the colour you could raise a discussion in my discord and we could discuss or dm me offline and I might be able to help clarify. (this of course goes for anyone who is interested or is looking to match something to the set colours)

Fair enough, was just a curiosity thing really  :thumb:

Looking forward to the group buy!

Offline nbesa

« Reply #131 on: Sat, 25 July 2020, 15:54:38 »
Love the Rusted Mods! I wonder how those would look with Kat Explosion's Alphas.

Definitely interested in the set, good job!

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #132 on: Sun, 26 July 2020, 21:45:41 »

Fair enough, was just a curiosity thing really  :thumb:

Looking forward to the group buy!

Thank you for the support, just a week away!!

Love the Rusted Mods! I wonder how those would look with Kat Explosion's Alphas.

Definitely interested in the set, good job!

Thank you very much!
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 July 2020, 21:48:05 by fatboycarney »

Offline Pyk_

[IC] KAT Iron- Salvun caps unleashed - GB date August 2nd!!!
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 02:09:10 »
I can delete this if it’s not appropriate in this thread, but I thought it might be worth a shot.

If anyone is going to pick up the rusted text mods and would be willing to sell the following keys I would be interested: r1 1u ctrl, sys, alt, shift, fn

And these are less important but I would also be interested in r1 2u shift, r3 1u up, and r3 1u del.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 July 2020, 02:12:32 by Pyk_ »

Offline M4R7YN

« Reply #134 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 15:42:41 »
Great to see a KAT set with full UK ISO support! I'll be keeping a very close eye on this one!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline perry4761

« Reply #135 on: Mon, 27 July 2020, 21:03:31 »
Love this!