Author Topic: [GB] Noxary X60 V1  (Read 457285 times)

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
Re: [GB] Noxary X60
« Reply #1750 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 04:24:26 »
Looking good!
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1751 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 04:26:13 »
Show Image

Sneaky peaky. Will post images/ build log tonight when I finish in the workshop :)
Nice side shot. Can't wait to find out if mine is one of the ones that passed QC.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1752 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 08:56:34 »
Just a very short update - I'll give the big update tonight or tomorrow as I now feel I have a full understanding on everything.

I haven't sent out any orders so that I can have as many cases to go over. All 4 UK orders arrived perfectly and you'll start seeing some pictures :) Thank you for being incredibly patient and understanding.

Offline doom2

« Reply #1753 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 10:16:43 »
Does the big update include something on spot selling? Haven't seen the form go up, unless no form meant all the available spots were sold before the form could be made.

Offline MMKB

« Reply #1754 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 13:04:50 »
Just a very short update - I'll give the big update tonight or tomorrow as I now feel I have a full understanding on everything.

I haven't sent out any orders so that I can have as many cases to go over. All 4 UK orders arrived perfectly and you'll start seeing some pictures :) Thank you for being incredibly patient and understanding.

Finger crossed.

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1755 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 17:06:39 »

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #1756 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 17:14:40 »
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 17:50:42 »
Show Image

http://imgur.com/a/pa2wO

;)

Lookin awesome!
Can't wait to start building.

Btw, I shot you a mail pex... xD
No pressure, but super stoked to hear from you aswell =D

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1758 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 11:41:30 »
[redacted]
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 August 2017, 12:32:24 by xondat »

Offline axtran

Re: [GB] Noxary X60 (Major Update)
« Reply #1759 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 11:59:41 »
Hoping my decision for silver with stainless steel plate is affected the least!
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #1760 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 12:00:32 »
Email sent, thanks Xon

Edit: Emailed Xondat with a request to sell my spot. Details are the following:

CE Winkeyless - #7
1 x Extra CF plate
1 x PCB
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 June 2017, 12:51:51 by aaron6301 »

Offline Razer1987

« Reply #1761 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 12:26:51 »
Hi,

I think i could live with these issues excepted the top scratches (the only one visible when using the keyboard?). If if my order could match that, then i will keep it.

Thanks !

Offline MMKB

« Reply #1762 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:05:46 »
Thanks for the hardwork Xondat! Appreciate the high standard you've maintained in this GB and shame on the factory/shipping.

I'm willing to keep my silver HHKB-style X60 as long as they are functional and then we can work on a solution.

Offline Define

« Reply #1763 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:08:18 »
If anyone wants to sell their HHKB spot with defects send me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wodan

« Reply #1764 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:25:08 »
Solid update, thanks for the insights!

I am only concerned about damages visible on the assembled keyboard. Hoping to get at least one "defective" board  :)

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1765 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:31:07 »
Sent a pm, Xonbro.

Very unfortunate, but hopefully everything can get settled smoothly.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1766 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:55:30 »
Anyone messaging me asking for a perfect board is wasting their time. It is too early for messages in the first place, but I will be sorting through them in the order you paid your shipping invoice. If you haven't paid yet, then you're going to end up with the more damaged ones if you choose that route.

I will have a spreadsheet of all the cases with detailed pictures and information on each case. You will be able to see "your" case before you chose which route to go.

Also the main thing seems to be that people want a case with no defects on the top piece - consider 100% have those hooking points, I can only presume people mean no scratches. This is difficult as over 75 have been affected. Not everyone can get a good condition board from the existing boards.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 June 2017, 14:19:37 by xondat »

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1767 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 03:36:32 »
How did the carbon plates fare?
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline megaforce

« Reply #1768 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 12:47:14 »
Thanks for the update Xondat -- Do you have a schedule for the spreadsheet with photos?
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1769 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 14:45:49 »
Anyone messaging me asking for a perfect board is wasting their time. It is too early for messages in the first place, but I will be sorting through them in the order you paid your shipping invoice. If you haven't paid yet, then you're going to end up with the more damaged ones if you choose that route.

I will have a spreadsheet of all the cases with detailed pictures and information on each case. You will be able to see "your" case before you chose which route to go.

Also the main thing seems to be that people want a case with no defects on the top piece - consider 100% have those hooking points, I can only presume people mean no scratches. This is difficult as over 75 have been affected. Not everyone can get a good condition board from the existing boards.

What is up with this "if you haven't paid shipping yet you get a damaged case" you haven't even invoiced me yet.

Or am I misunderstanding anything?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1770 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 15:09:30 »
[redacted]
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 August 2017, 12:36:36 by xondat »

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1771 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 15:36:30 »
I already sent a message to Xondat, but the below will also be up for grabs.

Spot-48-
Gold HHKB
Plates - ANSI - Gold
PCB

Spot-74-
Dark Grey HHKB
Plates - ANSI - Red/Stainless Steel
PCB

Spot-96-
Dark Blue HHKB
Plates - ANSI - Black/Silver/Dark Blue/

Please also refund my 3x shipping payments today! Thank you! <3
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:11:31 by Unforgivable »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1772 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 15:40:14 »
Regarding spot selling

I'm still happy to allow people to sell their spot through me. I will presume that anyone buying a spot after this post has read it, and they fully understand what they're getting into. If you'd like to sell your spot, please email me @ support@noxary.co and include as much information about your slot just to make things easier. I'll then list it here and allow people to email me if they want to buy it.

Shipping payments will be refunded at the same time as the spot to keep it simple.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1773 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 15:41:10 »
Regarding spot selling

I'm still happy to allow people to sell their spot through me. I will presume that anyone buying a spot after this post has read it, and they fully understand what they're getting into. If you'd like to sell your spot, please email me @ support@noxary.co and include as much information about your slot just to make things easier. I'll then list it here and allow people to email me if they want to buy it.

Shipping payments will be refunded at the same time as the spot to keep it simple.

Whoops, my mistake. I'll send an email. Thanks!

Regarding shipping refunds - that doesn't make too much sense to me since nothing is gonna get shipped.  Could you please at least refund mine? (I paid 3 seperate shipping invoices). I'd be able to use the funds for current things.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 June 2017, 15:43:53 by Unforgivable »

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1774 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 16:54:48 »
Looking to sell my spot. I already emailed xondat, but I figured I might as well post in the thread as well

• Carbon 5/10
  • HHKB Black
  • 2x ANSI Carbon Fiber Plates
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1775 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:05:46 »
Regarding spot selling

Whoops, my mistake. I'll send an email. Thanks!

Regarding shipping refunds - that doesn't make too much sense to me since nothing is gonna get shipped.  Could you please at least refund mine? (I paid 3 seperate shipping invoices). I'd be able to use the funds for current things.

Bumping this up again, regarding getting a refund on my 3x shipping payments.

I'd honestly rather have my 3x shipping payments refunded now, versus waiting a while for my spots to sell and getting it, please!

I'm sure others would agree with me.

Thank you! (:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1776 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:26:50 »
Going to put a hold on swaps for now whilst I sort everything out. If you've emailed me already, don't worry, I'll list your spot. A few people are putting deadlines to when I should refund them - don't. It's only when someone buys your spot that it's possible to refund.

Offline FingerSuspect

« Reply #1777 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:30:38 »

are you ****ing kidding ?  Telling irate customers to not message you?  everyone should be do chargebacks at this point, your QC is worse than my toilet seat

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1778 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:37:20 »
Going to put a hold on swaps for now whilst I sort everything out. If you've emailed me already, don't worry, I'll list your spot. A few people are putting deadlines to when I should refund them - don't. It's only when someone buys your spot that it's possible to refund.

I'm not sure if this is directed towards me, but for now I only asked for the 3x shipping payments I made to be refunded.

In my opinion, there's no reason why my shipping payments should be held hostage, when I'm not accepting the boards. It just doesn't make any sense. It's not tied to the original invoices/costs for the 3x X60's I paid for.

Just my two cents on the matter.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:44:48 by Unforgivable »

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1779 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:39:17 »

are you ****ing kidding ?  Telling irate customers to not message you?  everyone should be do chargebacks at this point, your QC is worse than my toilet seat

His QC would be worse than your toilet seat if he shipped out damaged boards. The **** QC came from the factory. You can be irate, but its not Xondat's fault.

Offline megaforce

« Reply #1780 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:39:40 »

lmao
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1781 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:42:30 »

Xondat received the boards like that and is trying to rectify the situation no need to jump down his throat. His QC is fine and that is why he is addressing this issue and trying to document all the damage. The QC issue was due to the manufacturer. He couldn't have seen this coming until now.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1782 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 17:48:06 »

Actually... HIS qc is really good. Hence not sending out crappy boards.

Offline FingerSuspect

« Reply #1783 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:01:07 »

nah he woulda had the factory send pics of everyboard if QC was good. 

you're not even considering his message to customers saying don't message me rn.  That's pathetic.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1784 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:03:58 »

you're not even considering his message to customers saying don't message me rn.  That's pathetic.

The factory did send him photos.

If everyone swamps him with messages, how is he supposed to try to focus on fixing the issues and **** if he has to reply to every damn message. He isn't asking for much but just a little more time to try to get it sorted.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1785 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:06:07 »

In the not so recent past some boards got sent out regardless of what they looked like (not this GB). Also, I am sure the factory would not willingly take 100+ pictures of each board before they were packed. Realistically, there would need to be at least 2 pics of each board so more like 200+. Capturing the small blemishes would be impossible. Lastly, I would rather someone tell me to not send them an email right now rather than just not ever receive a reply. He has said that he is working through everything and will update as soon as he know the answer etc.

EDIT: Photos were sent but it would still be hard to capture all of the small blemishes.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1786 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:10:12 »
no factory would send pics of every part... too much work
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1787 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:11:36 »
[redacted]
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 August 2017, 12:36:31 by xondat »

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1788 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 18:21:55 »
Spot 21 - $510 + shipping
  • Carbon 07/10
  • Winkeyless Black
  • 2 x ANSI Carbon Plates
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 26 - $410 + shipping
  • Standard
  • HHKB Gold
  • ANSI Gold Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 27 - $430 + shipping
  • Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • ANSI Red + ANSI Stainless Steel
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 28 - $500 + shipping
  • Standard
  • HHKB Blue
  • ANSI Black, ANSI Silver, ANSI Dark Blue Plates
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 41 - $410 + shipping Pending
  • Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 68 - $410 + shipping
  • Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • ANSI Black
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 78 - $430 + shipping
  • Standard
  • 60% Black
  • ANSI Red + ANSI Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Spot 83 - $410 + shipping Pending
  • Standard
  • Winkeyless Black
  • Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

I think that's all of them for now.

Just a heads up, the Blue HHKB did not come with a PCB, so the price should be lower. ($459.36 with fees included, but excluding shipping), not $500.

Can you please adjust it here? Hopefully someone jumps on it. :(

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1789 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 19:19:34 »
  • Carbon 07/10
  • Winkeyless Black
  • 2 x ANSI Carbon Plates
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Gold
  • ANSI Gold Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Blue
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • ANSI Black
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • 60% Black
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • Winkeyless Black
  • Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

Just a heads up, the Blue HHKB did not come with a PCB, so the price should be lower. ($459.36 with fees included, but excluding shipping), not $500.

In your previous post you referred to it as:

"Spot-96-
Dark Blue HHKB
Plates - ANSI - Black/Silver/Dark Blue/"

Here it is referred in a different spot.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1790 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 19:31:03 »
  • Carbon 07/10
  • Winkeyless Black
  • 2 x ANSI Carbon Plates
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Gold
  • ANSI Gold Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Blue
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • HHKB Dark Gray
  • ANSI Black
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • 60% Black
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

• Standard
  • Winkeyless Black
  • Stainless Steel Plate
  • Winkeyless b.face PCB

In your previous post you referred to it as:

"Spot-96-
Dark Blue HHKB
Plates - ANSI - Black/Silver/Dark Blue/"

Here it is referred in a different spot.

I'm pretty sure it's one of my spots (1/3). I know because there were only 2x Blue boards, mine being the only HHKB version. Also due to the specific plates being offered.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #1791 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 20:37:40 »
What's up with people using smurf accounts stirring up drama? Seems to be happening quite a lot lately  :confused:
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1792 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 20:58:23 »
What's up with people using smurf accounts stirring up drama? Seems to be happening quite a lot lately  :confused:

Lots of people with accounts just to order from GBs. Mods are hawks on people with multiple accounts.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1793 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 20:59:01 »
People need to chill the **** out.  Xondat is one person, who designed a keyboard that brought in interest for the community.  As a result he ran a group buy to get his design into the hands of other people.  He isn't mechanicalkeyboards.  He isn't elitekeyboards.  He isn't massdrop.  He is a person who decided to get together people that wanted a shot at purchasing something that would otherwise be cost prohibitive for a number of people to purchase.  This is what a group buy is.  A group buy isn't blindly joining in on something and expecting **** to go flawlessly.  Look through past group buys, most if not all have issues.  Xondat is doing everything he can to make sure **** goes smoothly, even though we have bell-ends continuously giving him a hard time.  He is under no obligation to do this.  I feel for everyone of us who is involved and expected a flawless experience, but guess what **** happens.  If this puts a sour taste in your mouth, feel free to shoot me a pm and I can get you a custom title that says "Toxic".  Users used to be happy about getting **** like this, now if it isn't flawless under an electron microscope we get *****ing from people that haven't been in the community long enough for their balls to drop.

This isn't the only GB that is effected by this sort of negativity, and frankly it is getting old.  If you have constructive criticism, post it.  If you are just going to make a pointless post with no bearing on the future of the GB, reddit is this way.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1794 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:09:13 »
caveat emptor

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #1795 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:18:25 »
caveat emptor

wow old photo,
much latin wow,
super education

Offline HannahPeach

« Reply #1796 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:20:58 »
caveat emptor

IDK where I was gonna go with this, I just like that you're classy.

holy **** meant to modify, sorry!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1797 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:30:06 »
caveat emptor

i'm not original

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #1798 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:34:56 »
I can wait until everything is perfect, also willing to put some fund to support xondat as well.

I mean, we're creating something amazing together, we're creating our dream boards.

Why we have to put something bad to a man who have been sacrificing him self to make the keyboards for us?

Guys, Please be nice and let solve the problem together.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1799 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 21:46:58 »
When it is all said and done.. People are gonna have some bad ass, rare, boards that will never be made again. A lot of people will be jealous and wish they had bought a spot.