Author Topic: Keyboard Confessions - Post your keyboard confessions!  (Read 151195 times)

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
Re: Keyboard Confessions - Post your keyboard confessions!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 08:42:06 »
accidentally broke off a large chuck of plastic when taking apart my dolch pac, so I threw the pc away.  Kept the caps, sold the switches, the case has been lying around for so long, and I don't think anyone wants it
Offer it up in the free stuff thread. Maybe someone there has a Dolch with a cracked or discolored case. Just ask them to pay the shipping.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 09:41:51 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:54:58 by alienman82 »

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 18:38:40 »
accidentally broke off a large chuck of plastic when taking apart my dolch pac, so I threw the pc away.  Kept the caps, sold the switches, the case has been lying around for so long, and I don't think anyone wants it
Offer it up in the free stuff thread. Maybe someone there has a Dolch with a cracked or discolored case. Just ask them to pay the shipping.

may come to that.  We will see.

I may be interested if you decide to give it away.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #53 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 18:48:01 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:54:09 by alienman82 »

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 18:50:21 »

may come to that.  We will see.

I may be interested if you decide to give it away.

For leeku pcb?

Not sure, one of my recent projects has been making PCBs fit with cases that they're not supposed to.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 06:16:24 »
I'm starting to post in the new members forum. Not because I'm trying to be welcoming, but b/c I don't want demik corrupting them w/ his HHKB nonsense.

Offline WolfTickets

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 10:11:14 »
I had tried a mech in the store, but the first mech I owned was a WKL b.87 that I built with 6 different switches. 

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 10:38:37 »
I'm starting to post in the new members forum. Not because I'm trying to be welcoming, but b/c I don't want demik corrupting them w/ his HHKB nonsense.
Between his HHKB propaganda and your Alps, all our MX noobs are gonna get scared off.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #58 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 13:05:15 »
Between his HHKB propaganda and your Alps, all our MX noobs are gonna get scared off.

I'm all inclusive:

I've been reading a little too much about mech keyboards the last few months! I can solder fairly well, so now I've been staring at pcb's a little too much.  :)

That's cool. You should get an MX or Alps keyboard so you can put your soldering skills to work. You can change out switches at your leisure. You can't do that with a Topre keyboard.

Offline czarek

• Keep the momentum going!
    • FalbaTech
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 15:39:11 »
I butchered many innocent (NIB) G80-2500s for their sweet vintage blacks, that I then opened and modded - removed the built in diodes, then in couple cases replaced springs with MX Blue springs and in other cases with Korean gold springs. Oh and those switches feel absolutely fantastic with lubed 62G Korean springs :)

I also feel a bit guilty by prefering brand new Gateron Blue and Black to their genuine Cherry MX counterparts (the new ones, vintage is a different story).

Stepping aside from Cherries, I do prefer Matias to any Alps I've tried. Could be because I never stepped on a brand new or exceptionally good condition Alps, but yeah, I do like Matias more.

I also prefer the sound of  Model M to Model F. I do like F's lighter springs but can't stand the ringing (which I do quite like in Model M).
My little ErgoDox / GH60 factory: http://falbatech.pl

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 15:41:48 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:54:04 by alienman82 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 03:58:11 »
My wife thinks anyone's crazy who has more than one KB. So now that I have several of them, she considers me several times crazier than normal. Any excuse to avoid me, I guess.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 04:09:24 »
My wife thinks anyone's crazy who has more than one KB. So now that I have several of them, she considers me several times crazier than normal. Any excuse to avoid me, I guess.

How many pairs of shoes has she?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline czarek

• Keep the momentum going!
    • FalbaTech
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 04:20:26 »

My wife owns Filco Metallic Blue 104 with MX Blues that I gave her couple years ago. She recently bought herself a CM Storm Quickfire XT with MX Browns for the office because her colleagues were complaining about the MX Blues being too noisy. She doesn't like the IBMs for some reason, totally prefers MX Blues above all :)
Still she thinks I'm crazy having half of basement full of vintage keyboards, plenty of keyboards in my office room which I regularly rotate, and a mini custom keyboard factory which I run as a hobby in my workshop :D
My little ErgoDox / GH60 factory: http://falbatech.pl

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 09:13:38 »
I needed a spacebar stabilizing wire for something I was working on, so grabbed what I thought was one from my defunct Razer, and modified it... only to later discover it was from my HHKB. I can no longer put a Topre spacebar on my HHKB until I find a replacement. :(

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 09:23:20 »

I hate this argument. Not all women have multiple closets full of shoes. Or handbags, or piles of makeup.  :rolleyes: If you were to use this style of argument to justify purchases, it should be to ask the wife how she considered her hobby, whatever that may be. Maybe she collects pottery, or baseball cards. Maybe she builds computers, or likes antiquing. It isn't always about frigging shoes. We are not all mindless automatons out searching for the next pair of Louis Vuitton's, cursing our husbands for wasting our shoe money on his stupid keyboards.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Dernubenfrieken

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 09:28:45 »

I hate this argument. Not all women have multiple closets full of shoes. Or handbags, or piles of makeup.  :rolleyes: If you were to use this style of argument to justify purchases, it should be to ask the wife how she considered her hobby, whatever that may be. Maybe she collects pottery, or baseball cards. Maybe she builds computers, or likes antiquing. It isn't always about frigging shoes. We are not all mindless automatons out searching for the next pair of Louis Vuitton's, cursing our husbands for wasting our shoe money on his stupid keyboards.

And having a ton of shoes ARE useful (more so than a ton of keyboards you don't use), and people who aren't sartorially inclined don't really understand how they fit together with different outfits. Not to mention guys have a ton more leeway for what is appropriate wear for any given situation. Its really just not a great comparison, along with being a gross overgeneralization.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 09:30:51 »

Guys can be just as bad as shoes too, I use to own 30+ pairs of Jordan Retros until I realized how much money I had caught up in it and decided to sell them all. From my experience and the people I've been exposed to, I don't really see many women with hobbies other than shopping and amassing a collection of apparel.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline keshley

• Blog n stuff
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 09:32:00 »
Guys don't have a ton more leeway for appropriate footwear, most just don't care.

I have as many shoes as my girl, although I typically only wear about 8 different pairs.

HHKB Pro 2       Pok3r

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:55:04 »
I have been laughed at for bringing in an M to an attorney's office and our accountant's office.  I just shrug it off since the ignorant behave ignorantly.

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 14:58:08 »
I have been laughed at for bringing in an M to an attorney's office and our accountant's office.  I just shrug it off since the ignorant behave ignorantly.
Do you work in a closed door office with sound proof walls? Cause even I think a model M is too loud for open office use, and I've used MX Blues for extended amounts of time. If you work in your own office though, that is different. Then I'd agree with that idgaf attitude.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 16:01:56 »
I work at home, but have an M with a case that I take for long meetings where I'll benefit from the faster typing speed.  It's kinda my 'I mean business' setup.  The meetings are typically in closed rooms.

Offline orihalcon

« Reply #72 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 01:11:00 »
I really want to mod an Unsaver to have barrels between the Control and Alt keys on both sides as well as add 4 barrels around the navigation pad to give 3 full columns and so it can have a proper inverted T nav cluster layout and a pseudo number pad. That would be an F110 key to add to the IBM family, but also would feel bad about decreasing the population of an already endangered model...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 03:29:27 »

I know, but this is the only argument I've won against a person of the female persuasion.  And yes, this particular female did have at least 50 pairs of shoes.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 03:40:37 »
I have so many keyboards I don't know what to do with them all xD .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline E3E

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 05:13:09 »

I think it's time to start building yourself a keyboard fortress, Chyros. :P

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #76 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:04:13 »
You just need to start collecting the vintage computers that the keyboards came with--problem solved!

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:15:27 »
You just need to start collecting the vintage computers that the keyboards came with--problem solved!
I cannot move from one room to another in my house without shifting at least one box of keyboards xD . Most of them are the same models though, I have a while box full of AT102Ws for instance, a box of G80-3000s and several boxes of G81-8000s. So I can't even make a lot of reviews out of them because they're all the same xD .
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:18:24 by chyros »

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:22:00 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:53:29 by alienman82 »

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:34:36 »
I cannot move from one room to another in my house without shifting at least one box of keyboards xD . Most of them are the same models though, I have a while box full of AT102Ws for instance, a box of G80-3000s and several boxes of G81-8000s. So I can't even make a lot of reviews out of them because they're all the same xD .

Why so many of the same?  Unless you just love them of course. ;)

Having a bunch of working computers fully set up is a tremendous amount of space--if my parents didn't have such a large attic, I think most of my Ms would just be in a pile.  I just noticed in the last two weeks that I have 3 rubberdome Ms not even connected to anything--gotta change that.  But then I have to get more computers working.

Offline Ir0n

« Reply #80 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 10:39:06 »
I'm still using a razer black widow and not only that it's the battlefield 3 edition ;x
I just paid for a model F AT to replace it though   

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 12:46:46 »
almost all the corner on my 456 gt are dented, the cable is almost completely broken, one of the screw to hold the brass weights is missing.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #82 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 12:59:48 »
almost all the corner on my 456 gt are dented, the cable is almost completely broken, one of the screw to hold the brass weights is missing.

You can call it well-loved.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #83 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 13:25:40 »

Having a bunch of working computers fully set up is a tremendous amount of space--if my parents didn't have such a large attic, I think most of my Ms would just be in a pile.  I just noticed in the last two weeks that I have 3 rubberdome Ms not even connected to anything--gotta change that.  But then I have to get more computers working.
I barely buy them, I just get them from recycling centres. But often they come in big batches - you know, a whole office that gets cleaned out, all using the same boards. Often I either sell the extras or dismantle some for spare parts, but I can't sell AT101s or (cableless) G81s or some others for any amount of money worth my time, even IF I could find the boxes to ship them in. It's not even worth the time to desolder/dismount all the thousands of switches on boards as common as those, and I can't give enough away to my friends and family xD . I genuinely don't know what to do with many of them.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #84 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 13:32:17 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:53:22 by alienman82 »

Offline neverused

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 13:45:31 »

My wife owns Filco Metallic Blue 104 with MX Blues that I gave her couple years ago. She recently bought herself a CM Storm Quickfire XT with MX Browns for the office because her colleagues were complaining about the MX Blues being too noisy. She doesn't like the IBMs for some reason, totally prefers MX Blues above all :)
Still she thinks I'm crazy having half of basement full of vintage keyboards, plenty of keyboards in my office room which I regularly rotate, and a mini custom keyboard factory which I run as a hobby in my workshop :D
Let's see those customs in the making stuff together section!

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 13:48:28 »

I barely buy them, I just get them from recycling centres. But often they come in big batches - you know, a whole office that gets cleaned out, all using the same boards. Often I either sell the extras or dismantle some for spare parts, but I can't sell AT101s or (cableless) G81s or some others for any amount of money worth my time, even IF I could find the boxes to ship them in. It's not even worth the time to desolder/dismount all the thousands of switches on boards as common as those, and I can't give enough away to my friends and family xD . I genuinely don't know what to do with many of them.

I would buy a desoldering gun to save a lot of time or just take of the cherry tops and sell the stems.  People want clear stems most of the time.
The vast majority of my Cherry boards are black - ironically the Cherry switch I like least. I had no idea people liked the stems though Oo . Might get a desoldering gun actually, I didn't know such a thing existed.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 13:50:54 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:53:19 by alienman82 »

Offline Hzza

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 14:23:29 »
Don't suppose you've got any black 102Ws in your pile have you? Been on the lookout for one for a while and keep missing them on ebay.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 14:37:55 »
Don't suppose you've got any black 102Ws in your pile have you? Been on the lookout for one for a while and keep missing them on ebay.
Haha no those would be far more interesting xD .

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #90 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 14:42:40 »
my wife does not know how much i spend on keyboards. if she knew, she would kill me :)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 14:48:06 »
In a similar vein, I'm about to get a paycheck, and proceed to spend the entire thing on a big piece of plastic with some circuits in it, a piece of aluminum, and a bigger piece of aluminum.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:06:09 »
In a similar vein, I'm about to get a paycheck, and proceed to spend the entire thing on a big piece of plastic with some circuits in it, a piece of aluminum, and a bigger piece of aluminum.

Sounds like a good idea :)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:09:01 »

It's a Jane CE, so I think I agree.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #94 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:12:08 »

It's a Jane CE, so I think I agree.

I don't disagree either, the more customs the better. :thumb:

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #95 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:12:48 »

By the way, what the hell is happening to your avatar?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:22:34 »

By the way, what the hell is happening to your avatar?

Haha I've been getting really bored the past nights. :p

Offline Rhedone

« Reply #97 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:31:56 »
confession: i bought a ttesports meka with mx blacks for the metal switchplate so i can do an modified oobly build, bought some gatheron browns after liking the browns in my Das ultimate silent. I then took the keyboard to work and tried it out for like a week. I like blacks more it seems... But i cant use them in the build because they are pcb mounted -_-'

confession 2: this post is part of my elaborate scheme to get enough posts to be allowed to on the classifieds thread and try to trade the blacks for something else. But ssshhhhhh dont tell anyone

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #98 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:34:42 »
confession: i bought a ttesports meka with mx blacks for the metal switchplate so i can do an modified oobly build, bought some gatheron browns after liking the browns in my Das ultimate silent. I then took the keyboard to work and tried it out for like a week. I like blacks more it seems... But i cant use them in the build because they are pcb mounted -_-'

confession 2: this post is part of my elaborate scheme to get enough posts to be allowed to on the classifieds thread and try to trade the blacks for something else. But ssshhhhhh dont tell anyone

You can use your blacks :) just clip its legs

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 15:55:16 »
1. Last year, my greed got the best of me after winning a Clack from an EK raffle and I flipped it. Coincidentally, it was lost in the mail and never made it to its destination. I've regretted making the decision to let it go ever since. Keep your CCs safe, boys.  :-X

2. When I had a Poker II, I would sometimes swap it out for a Razer Tarantula or standard Apple keyboard for variety.