Author Topic: What is the most messed up thing you did as a kid?  (Read 25161 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: What is the most messed up thing you did as a kid?
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 01:18:20 »
christ that pun was garbage
I was going to disagree with you but then I realised..

Are you a dad by any chance demik?

neither you nor the state can prove that!

nah, i hate kids actually. the world doesn't need any more clutter. at least not from me.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 01:45:00 »

nah, i hate kids actually. the world doesn't need any more clutter. at least not from me.

demik's secret army.. ?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 02:11:32 »

demik's secret army.. ?

im glad u went with army and not cartel, you're learning tp!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #103 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 00:44:45 »
This seems appropriate here ...

How dark is your personality?

I am, apparently, infrequently vile – I mostly put others before myself, though I may find occasions in which my dark side shines. :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 18:36:27 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 February 2018, 18:48:22 by sncbraxsc2 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 19:01:47 »

I am, apparently, infrequently vile – I mostly put others before myself, though I may find occasions in which my dark side shines. :eek:

High Five

189294-0

If your name is R00twurm,  WILL bite your head off..

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 11:05:26 »

High Five

(Attachment Link)

If your name is R00twurm,  WILL bite your head off..

haha never forget the

Unacceptable lies perpetrated by --Rootwyrm--

I suppose I can be a little ruthless when I'm feeling spicy.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 11:44:05 »

haha never forget the

Show Image

-Psychopathy- is the most dangerous one,  The other 2 is at worst personal harm..  Psychopathy harms others.. !

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 12:07:05 »

haha never forget the

Show Image

-Psychopathy- is the most dangerous one,  The other 2 is at worst personal harm..  Psychopathy harms others.. !

My psychopathic level is a little higher than yours according to the answers we gave this BBC game..  >:D

Psychopathy - "persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy, impaired remorse, bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits"

I think these characteristics are often seen in people that frequent online communities like this. I feel like honest people will say they experience these traits to some extent. Reminds me of that, "Of course... but maybe," bit by Louis C.K.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 13:39:35 »
I was more or less directly responsible for a teacher not getting her contract extended and I was significantly involved with another resigning.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline JP

« Reply #110 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 14:22:19 »
I sold a dead bird to a blind kid.
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 18:17:53 »
I was more or less directly responsible for a teacher not getting her contract extended and I was significantly involved with another resigning.

Did they not deserve it? Or do you just regret being ruthless in your dedication to justice?

One day I had a substitute that was completely insane. Like right from the go, one kid said "present" instead of "here" and a few kids giggled and she sent the kid to the office. I distinctly remember her saying, "Y'all think thissa game.. I ain't playin around today." She was a nightmare for another few hours and half the class reported it. She was out by noon, it was very strange.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 00:26:01 »

Did they not deserve it? Or do you just regret being ruthless in your dedication to justice?

One day I had a substitute that was completely insane. Like right from the go, one kid said "present" instead of "here" and a few kids giggled and she sent the kid to the office. I distinctly remember her saying, "Y'all think thissa game.. I ain't playin around today." She was a nightmare for another few hours and half the class reported it. She was out by noon, it was very strange.
Oh all my teachers were really weird, and at the time I definitely felt like they deserved it, but of course that's bollocks. I was a pretty nasty kid in secondary school (only to teachers though, not to other pupils).
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 01:32:40 »

haha never forget the

Show Image

My psychopathic level is a little higher than yours according to the answers we gave this BBC game..  >:D

Psychopathy - "persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy, impaired remorse, bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits"

I think these characteristics are often seen in people that frequent online communities like this. I feel like honest people will say they experience these traits to some extent. Reminds me of that, "Of course... but maybe," bit by Louis C.K.

Got max machiavellanism, neutral on the others. I do recognize that I have messed up morals lol

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 06:39:18 »
My class in eight/ninth grade was responsible for making a teacher give up and resign. I do not admit responsibility for that - because I tended to skip school a lot at that time.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 20:08:59 »
Old thread :))

I am still infrequently vile ...

189463-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Kavik

« Reply #116 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 21:14:04 »
I read this whole thread, not realizing how old it is.

The only terrible thing that comes to mind is one time I literally beat the guts out of a frog with a baseball bat (its organs were coming out of its mouth), and I blamed it on my neighbor friend when my mom found the body.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #117 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 22:00:56 »
So no one here did anything really bad, seems like you were for the most part  a well-behaved bunch.

I mean, has anyone here spent time in juvie or a mental hospital or in a program for troubled youth? Like any real ****?
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 February 2018, 22:02:51 by noisyturtle »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:00:24 »
So no one here did anything really bad, seems like you were for the most part  a well-behaved bunch.

I mean, has anyone here spent time in juvie or a mental hospital or in a program for troubled youth? Like any real ****?

All the kewl people are out partying/ doing the drugz/ hazn' pre-marital copulations..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #119 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:12:54 »

All the kewl people are out partying/ doing the drugz/ hazn' pre-marital copulations..

you're only cool if you never get caught

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #120 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 05:07:32 »
When I was 14, I mixed up a bunch of gunpowder from a recipe I found in Popular Science magazine, and tried lighting a little bit of it to see what happened. Unfortunately, I did this too close to the can with all the rest of it I'd mixed up, and a spark jumped from the bit I was lighting to the can, and the whole thing went up in a big ball of flame and smoke and singed my eyebrows off. They've grown back since, but—as I'm sure you'll agree—still, right?
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #121 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 10:14:01 »
When I was 14, I mixed up a bunch of gunpowder from a recipe I found in Popular Science magazine, and tried lighting a little bit of it to see what happened. Unfortunately, I did this too close to the can with all the rest of it I'd mixed up, and a spark jumped from the bit I was lighting to the can, and the whole thing went up in a big ball of flame and smoke and singed my eyebrows off. They've grown back since, but—as I'm sure you'll agree—still, right?

Eyebrows are confusing.. What do they even do.. and how come some people don't have them 

Offline Kavik

« Reply #122 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 14:56:38 »

Eyebrows are confusing.. What do they even do.. and how come some people don't have them 

Women pluck them off for the first 30 years of life so that they can draw them back on for the next 40 years.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #123 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 15:11:34 »

Women pluck them off for the first 30 years of life so that they can draw them back on for the next 40 years.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #124 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 15:15:15 »
Broke into a house that was for sale.  Spilled paint all over hard wood floors.  Pissed in the floor vents.  Turned on all of the water faucets. 

I wish someone would have told me there were better things to do than be an ******* as a kid.  Seemed funny at the time.

/shrug

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #125 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 15:23:54 »
Broke into a house that was for sale.  Spilled paint all over hard wood floors.  Pissed in the floor vents.  Turned on all of the water faucets. 

I wish someone would have told me there were better things to do than be an ******* as a kid.  Seemed funny at the time.

/shrug

That's pretty horrific,  ~could be 10-50k worth of damage.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #126 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 15:24:53 »

/shrug

That's pretty horrific,  ~could be 10-50k worth of damage.

What can I say?  I’ve always been an over-achiever.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 06:00:15 »
Not sure if it was the worst, but at least one of the most memorable:

Me and my friend built a gigantic pyramid out of pavement stones on a one way street in the middle of the night, and hid until a car came. 2 cars backed out, but one decided to throw away all the stones. Took him like 20 mins to clean everything :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 19:59:57 »

I know this woman who painted her eyebrows on too high one day.

I told her, and she looked surprised.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #129 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 04:18:22 »

I have a friend here who does this. You mention one thing, and he just takes off on a tangent, assuming it's just as interesting as the first thing, without the slightest clue how odd and antisocial it seems. Apparently he can't tell the difference—it's just the way his brain is structured. Are you like that? I had a pet anteater once.

Not sure if it was the worst, but at least one of the most memorable... Me and my friend built a gigantic pyramid out of pavement stones on a one way street in the middle of the night, and hid until a car came. 2 cars backed out, but one decided to throw away all the stones. Took him like 20 mins to clean everything :D

LOL! What a brilliantly evil idea. When they saw the stones they probably thought someone was going to jump out and rob them. Train robbers did that in the frontier days.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #130 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 08:52:07 »

I have a friend here who does this. You mention one thing, and he just takes off on a tangent, assuming it's just as interesting as the first thing, without the slightest clue how odd and antisocial it seems. Apparently he can't tell the difference—it's just the way his brain is structured. Are you like that? I had a pet anteater once.

Uahahahaha.. Tp4 is 100% aware and 100% Veggie @ 10% Fats.

Tp4 only supports -The important stuff- !!

As far as Anti-social.. It's par for the course as far as internet etiquette is concerned..

If the Primary writer and his topic Fails to either trend or Springboard.. He has the opportunity to shift and refocus, if that does not happen in time for ANY REASON, then The torch is passed to the Secondary Responder..

People Confuse REAL LIFE etiquette with INTERNET..

They are Two very different things.. 

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #131 on: Sun, 18 March 2018, 06:00:32 »
Lit off a bunch of fireworks in the framed-out new construction down the street from me. Empty box caught fire in the basement. No stairs yet. Could not run down to put it out. Almost burnt down the neighborhood.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #132 on: Sun, 18 March 2018, 09:50:23 »
Lit off a bunch of fireworks in the framed-out new construction down the street from me. Empty box caught fire in the basement. No stairs yet. Could not run down to put it out. Almost burnt down the neighborhood.

Ouch

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #133 on: Sun, 18 March 2018, 20:41:25 »

Wish I could do that in some of the monstrosities they are building around here these days.

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #134 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 18:26:01 »
when I was in third grade I smacked a kid in the head with a beach shovel

he had to go to the hospital and get staples

I dont feel bad, he was a real ****

in 9th grade there was this creepy ass girl that was crazy about one of my best friends, I stole her notebook, took pics of her love fantasy stories and sent them all around school

she thankfully never found out that it was me because that ***** was seriously psycho

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #135 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 19:52:26 »

in 9th grade there was this creepy ass girl that was crazy about one of my best friends, I stole her notebook, took pics of her love fantasy stories and sent them all around school

she thankfully never found out that it was me because that ***** was seriously psycho

No, man,   YOU'RE the serious psycho.. hahahaha

Psychopathy is when someone has trouble with Empathy,  which you clearly demonstrate.

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #136 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 19:53:30 »

No, man,   YOU'RE a serious psycho..

Psychopathy is when someone has trouble with Empathy,  which you clearly demonstrate.

ouch?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #137 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 19:56:17 »

No, man,   YOU'RE a serious psycho..

ouch?

well.. being a psycho, doesn't mean you're a bad person..

But , it does mean you may exhibit callous behavior.

Depending on your socio-economic background and lvl of education,  you either end up a CEO, or a lonely dude wondering why no one likes ya..

Again.. Not fundamentally a bad thing.. 

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
« Reply #138 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 19:59:02 »
a lonely dude wondering why no one likes ya..
joke's on you Im already at that point  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #139 on: Sat, 24 March 2018, 20:02:20 »
a lonely dude wondering why no one likes ya..
joke's on you Im already at that point  :))

Well, you're here in a good place..

@ Gekhak, no one will stop you from drowning loneliness away with endless keeb-purchasing..

And there's also Popeyes Fried Chicken, which will always be there..