Author Topic: [SHIPPING TO YOU] Valentine 2017 SA Keyset  (Read 91130 times)

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

Re: [WAITING FOR SHIPMENT FROM US TO VN] Valentine 2017 SA Keyset
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 04:40:34 »
Bump

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #101 on: Fri, 10 March 2017, 12:22:42 »
Any news here?

An updated email has been sent to every participant! Please have a look at your inbox  :thumb:

Offline Elaeagnifolia

• Click Quack.
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 13 March 2017, 17:47:21 »
Hi all! I'm looking to sell my spot in this GB. I have already notified the Sơn Lê (The one sending the e-mails to all GB participants) of my intent to sell, and he was OK with it.

My spot includes:
  • Base White
  • Mod Grey
  • Mod Pink
  • Passion Pulse
  • Mysterious Keycaps x5

I paid exactly $183.37 for all the sets, and that's how much I would like to get for it (I'll eat the PayPal fees). Note that shipping has not been charged yet. PM me if interested!

Spot transferred to Slash Emperor.
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 March 2017, 09:32:15 by Elaeagnifolia »

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #103 on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 07:23:40 »
Hi all! I'm looking to sell my spot in this GB. I have already notified the Sơn Lê (The one sending the e-mails to all GB participants) of my intent to sell, and he was OK with it.

My spot includes:
  • Base White
  • Mod Grey
  • Mod Pink
  • Passion Pulse
  • Mysterious Keycaps x5

I paid exactly $183.37 for all the sets, and that's how much I would like to get for it (I'll eat the PayPal fees). Note that shipping has not been charged yet. PM me if interested!

PM'd.

Offline breckstar

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 12 April 2017, 19:12:54 »
Any more news?

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 12:09:25 »
*Ping*

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 06 May 2017, 22:02:49 »
An updated email with good news has been sent to all participants, please check your inbox people!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #107 on: Sat, 06 May 2017, 22:05:40 »
An updated email with good news has been sent to all participants, please check your inbox people!

Show Image

Where does that cherry enter key come from?

Offline breckstar

Re: [SHIPPING STARTS SOON] Valentine 2017 SA Keyset
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 06 May 2017, 23:06:01 »
Still looking for numpad :)

Offline monksoffunk

• 25keys
« Reply #109 on: Sun, 07 May 2017, 22:45:01 »
Thanks for update :thumb:

Offline SanbaN

Re: [SHIPPING TO YOU] Valentine 2017 SA Keyset
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 06:18:47 »
Saud shipments in May and June did not drag issued almost a year

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 06:19:58 »

Offline Gajible

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 14:45:22 »

Wat.

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #113 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 04:19:40 »
No news yet?

Offline mingyunup

« Reply #114 on: Sun, 11 June 2017, 08:37:25 »
China's cargo has been dragging its feet. The author is so unreliable that he has provoked outrage!!!!!

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #115 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 08:19:41 »
Why you haven`t ship out the caps for Chinese buyer?what`s the FXXKING problem?

Offline Gajible

« Reply #116 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 09:13:32 »

Consider chilling the FXXK out.

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #117 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 12:01:36 »

Why should I chill the FXXK out?Everbody else getting their caps,but since FEB no shippment coming to China,is our money isn`t good enough for you?Or you just don`t want to give the caps to us?

Offline Gajible

« Reply #118 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 12:17:05 »

Why should I chill the FXXK out?Everbody else getting their caps,but since FEB no shippment coming to China,is our money isn`t good enough for you?Or you just don`t want to give the caps to us?

Vietnamese buyers are the only ones to have received their caps so far, as far as I know. Because the caps are shipping from Vietnam

If you've been paying attention, the buy has had major delays due to Signature Plastics having an overload of orders and struggling to keep dates.

This is evidently nothing personal, and China isn't being singled out. Jil_Jil is shipping, be patient please!

Offline SanbaN

« Reply #119 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:23:30 »
Australia have received FxxK you

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #120 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:29:52 »

Vietnamese buyers are the only ones to have received their caps so far, as far as I know. Because the caps are shipping from Vietnam

If you've been paying attention, the buy has had major delays due to Signature Plastics having an overload of orders and struggling to keep dates.

This is evidently nothing personal, and China isn't being singled out. Jil_Jil is shipping, be patient please!
I don`t believe a single word you said!
first,"Vietnamese buyers are the only ones to have received their caps so far"WHY?
Why should they be the only ones who received their caps?!Are they better than us?Or did they pay more money than us?
second,I PAY for those caps long time ago and you said they will be ship out FEB,but look at the time now,it`s FXXKING june doesn`t it?
so if you need loan with no interest,I think you should go to the bank not here.
And don`t  say it`s SP`s fault,I didn`t pay SP!
and last if China isn`t being sigled out or ,"Vietnamese buyers are the only ones to have received their caps so far" ,why do I see a lot post with the pics of the caps from US&Australia?where do they getting their caps?did they made these themselves?or did the caps just fall out the sky?
did you know anything about what happen?if you don`t,shut it!Because it`s my money not yours!
And next time if you want to tell some lies,you better tell it right!
come on,make up some lies! I m]ight buy them too!

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #121 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:38:46 »
Australia have received FxxK you
yeah I know that,maybe that monkey consider that Australia is now Vietnamese territory ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #122 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:39:30 »
If you're going to use multiple accounts to be belligerent about group buys, you should at least change up your writing style so it's not so obvious.  You should also consider taking some time to calm down and actually pay attention to posts since A) Gajible just stated why Vietnamese buyers received the caps first and B) Gajible isn't even the one running the group buy.  Not to mention it makes zero sense to say that it can't be SP's fault because you paid someone else, considering SP are the ones making the product so they're the ones in control of when it's made.

I think I'd recommend you don't participate in group buys in the future because you clearly don't understand anything at all about how they work.

Offline Gajible

« Reply #123 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:40:14 »
Why should they be the only ones who received their caps?!Are they better than us?Or did they pay more money than us?

Because they're in the same country as the shipper. Use your head. He's shipping gradually, you're just petulant and impatient.

so if you need loan with no interest,I think you should go to the bank not here. And don`t  say it`s SP`s fault,I didn`t pay SP!

Once Jil_jil pays the GB money to SP, it's completely out of his hands. Every SA group buy is delayed. Godspeed, Valentine, all of them.

If you and your little brigade/alt are too thick to realise that there are no SA buys shipping on schedule as of 2017, I don't know what else to tell you.

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #124 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:48:28 »
If you're going to use multiple accounts to be belligerent about group buys, you should at least change up your writing style so it's not so obvious.  You should also consider taking some time to calm down and actually pay attention to posts since A) Gajible just stated why Vietnamese buyers received the caps first and B) Gajible isn't even the one running the group buy.  Not to mention it makes zero sense to say that it can't be SP's fault because you paid someone else, considering SP are the ones making the product so they're the ones in control of when it's made.

I think I'd recommend you don't participate in group buys in the future because you clearly don't understand anything at all about how they work.
I sent the post and he reply,why?I could say the same thing you said to both of you

Offline Gajible

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:53:44 »

I sent the post and he reply,why?I could say the same thing you said to both of you

I replied because what you're saying is ludicrous.

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #126 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 22:55:42 »

Because they're in the same country as the shipper. Use your head. He's shipping gradually, you're just petulant and impatient.

so if you need loan with no interest,I think you should go to the bank not here. And don`t  say it`s SP`s fault,I didn`t pay SP!

Once Jil_jil pays the GB money to SP, it's completely out of his hands. Every SA group buy is delayed. Godspeed, Valentine, all of them.

If you and your little brigade/alt are too thick to realise that there are no SA buys shipping on schedule as of 2017, I don't know what else to tell you.
Oh sorry,is the SP make their production in Vietnam?Or where did jil getting their caps?Is there any line that should shows which one should getting their caps first?
did he said anything about Vietnam should be the first country getting their caps?and do you consider that Australia is a territory of Vietnam?because I saw some one down there getting their caps.
And don`t say it`s out his hand,he started all these BS!

Offline Gajible

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 23:22:00 »

Oh sorry,is the SP make their production in Vietnam?Or where did jil getting their caps?Is there any line that should shows which one should getting their caps first?
did he said anything about Vietnam should be the first country getting their caps?and do you consider that Australia is a territory of Vietnam?because I saw some one down there getting their caps.

Are you a troll? He's shipping from Vietnam, local shipping is cheaper and faster. Makes sense locals get it first doesn't it?

He's not shipping it all out at once, that would be too much to ask for. It's a gradual ship and you'll get yours just like everyone else.

And once he pays SP, its very literally is out of his hands. He can't ship anything unless SP manufactures it, and SP took longer than anticipated to manufacture.

I don't have my set, many others don't have their set. Difference is, most people aren't petulant like you.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 June 2017, 23:31:25 by Gajible »

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #128 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 23:45:02 »

Are you a troll? He's shipping from Vietnam, local shipping is cheaper and faster. Makes sense locals get it first doesn't it?

He's not shipping it all out at once, that would be too much to ask for. It's a gradual ship and you'll get yours just like everyone else.

And once he pays SP, its very literally is out of his hands. He can't ship anything unless SP manufactures it, and SP took longer than anticipated to manufacture.

I don't have my set, many others don't have their set. Difference is, most people aren't petulant like you.
Why doesn`t ship it all out?what`s the hold up?what kind of hold up could take months?
Seem like you know it all, monkey.

Offline Gajible

« Reply #129 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 00:17:45 »

Why doesn`t ship it all out?what`s the hold up?what kind of hold up could take months?

The hold was on Signature Plastics. SP estimated a completion date and got it way wrong, Jil_Jil only got the sets recently. He's not about to ship 100+ sets on the same day.

This has been a very open and transparent group buy, every delay and hiccup has been relayed to the buyers. Why you're so out of the loop is beyond me.

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #130 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 01:52:04 »

The hold was on Signature Plastics. SP estimated a completion date and got it way wrong, Jil_Jil only got the sets recently. He's not about to ship 100+ sets on the same day.

This has been a very open and transparent group buy, every delay and hiccup has been relayed to the buyers. Why you're so out of the loop is beyond me.
Simply because the delay takes months,and somebody else get the caps and even with the donation set.And my group master told it was him that holds the caps from us!

Offline thanhnv244

« Reply #131 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 01:58:03 »
@Gajible: I think you should leave that person alone now  :D You are very kind to explain from the beginning but he/she doesn't seem to care about anything logical  :D hope not to see anyone like this in future group buys

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 03:26:26 »

Good talk...

Remind me to be as impolite as you when you run your GB

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 06:04:43 »

THX I will nevet run a GB & accept the donations,then hold the caps for months.

Good talk...

Remind me to be as impolite as you when you run your GB
sure because I won`t take the  donation then hold the caps for months~
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 June 2017, 07:45:29 by souldsnake »

Offline breckstar

« Reply #134 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 08:42:39 »
I've been waiting about a week for an update on my invoice :( I just want those beautiful caps already

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 20:13:34 »

Way I see it,he`s the one who use multiple accounts.
If not why did he say all this?Or why did he know so much about this group buy?
Don`t say it`s SP holding the caps,becasue I saw some one who`s not even in this group buy is getting a full kit even with donation kit in it!And that guy is long way from Saigon,and not even in Vietnam.Is he has some sort of special bond with the author?Anyone can explain that?
And don`t say it`s out of Jil_jil`s hand,we paid him not SP,anything goes wrong,he`s the one to blame without a doubt.
And why the first post is from FEB and now it`s June and still nothing come in to my mail box?
Or should we just send a mail to SP and confirm if there`s any delay on the production or shipping?

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #136 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 01:42:14 »
Oh my, someone is on the naughty list

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 08:00:31 »
Not in this GB but am enjoying the craziness of this guy complaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #138 on: Wed, 14 June 2017, 09:12:13 »
Well, every table needs a salt shaker....

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 20:35:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

Good news!The flipper who`s not in the GB is already resell the caps in China.
But what about the honest in this GB?
They need patience & donation!!!!!!!!!!

Offline monksoffunk

• 25keys
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 21:24:21 »
Hi Jil_jil,
I received my Valentine SA this morning from Hanoi!
Thanks for your hard work.

171055-0 :D
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 June 2017, 21:27:32 by monksoffunk »

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #141 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 02:37:11 »
Hi Jil_jil,

(Attachment Link) :D
when did he send the caps to you,bro?

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #142 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 07:05:30 »
Hi Jil_jil,

Yesterday :rolleyes:

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #143 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 20:45:53 »
Hi Jil_jil,

Yesterday :rolleyes:
WOW!Good for you bro!
I haven`t got mine,maybe that the German is closer to Vietnam than China?
But have fun with those caps anyway :thumb:

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #144 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 00:58:39 »
If I were jil_jil I'd just refund you plus 10% on top for compensation... Seriously, I never experienced someone more salty, demanding and improperly behaving as you in a GB thread

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #145 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 03:56:10 »
If I were jil_jil I'd just refund you plus 10% on top for compensation... Seriously, I never experienced someone more salty, demanding and improperly behaving as you in a GB thread
Sorry but you just not him,and is that 10% are the bank interest rate?

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #146 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 04:31:28 »
It's the price for some pounds of salt

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 10:23:21 »
:))

You hit him with Tsar Bomba, Jesus Christ. I'm trying not to die laughing at work right now.

Offline souldsnake

« Reply #148 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 11:36:33 »
Fine,I will take it,let him refund me.
Oh,no,maybe he can`t show up!

Offline q1w2e3r4t5z

« Reply #149 on: Tue, 20 June 2017, 12:54:03 »
What did you order? I am willing to have your order transferred to me plus the mentioned 10% and maybe a pack of salt on top