Author Topic: Invyr 'Panda' Super Linear Switches (Shipped)  (Read 169042 times)

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
Re: Invyr 'Panda' Super Linear Switches (Shipped)
« Reply #450 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 07:29:14 »
Any Europeans get their switches yet?

None so far
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline mathiasn

« Reply #451 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 11:28:32 »
Any Europeans get their switches yet?

NO - and it's about time !!!

Offline Neo.X

All those keyboards will be lost in time....

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #453 on: Sun, 19 March 2017, 22:51:50 »
Just to let you know guys, Zisb told me that the orders are shipped untracked.
I hope it arrives soon though.

Offline Faux

« Reply #454 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 13:51:15 »
Hey Zisb, I sent you an email 2 days ago with no response. Can you check your email to see if you got it?

Offline breitling

Offline zisb

• Aluminium, learn to spell it.
    • zisb.io
« Reply #457 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 17:46:04 »
Hey everyone I do assure you that they have shipped. Sorry for not replying to thread as I wasn't updated. I have been available via PM. I am going to go to the post office today and see what's gone wrong. Some of the Australian orders went through but it doesn't seem like they have delivered any of the international ones. I am really sorry about this. I should've checked the thread but didnt even think to.

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #458 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 17:50:00 »
Does anyone have recommendations for shipping services that don't  mess around? I have had too many issues with auspost to continue using them.

Offline Faux

« Reply #459 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 18:55:53 »
Hey zisb could you take a look at the email I sent you a while back? It was concerning my unlubed switches and the pcb mounts. Thanks!

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #460 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 19:11:23 »
Round 2?
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #461 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 19:14:03 »
Round 2?
Yeah once I figure out why people haven't received theirs.  :'(

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #462 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 19:35:40 »
Round 2?

Hey zisb, regarding shipping, Rama is also a keeb enthusiast based in Australia, and his stuff seems to ship out pretty quickly (I believe he uses DHL ecommerce), perhaps it would be good to have a chat with him and see what his recommendations are about different international shipping offerings.

Offline Sythe

« Reply #463 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 20:08:40 »
Only companies I have used that are more convenient than Aus post were DHL, UPS and FedEx. But they are all expensive.

I had a quick look for info and although the article is a little old I think it had at least good starter information:
https://www.choice.com.au/shopping/shopping-for-services/services/articles/best-international-postal-service

For the group buy at least where it is bulk shipments, I think that parcel forwarders could be the best option to look at.

Are there still plans for you to sell leftover switches on your site? I missed out on the group buy and really want to get my hands on a set.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #464 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:10:42 »
Round 2?

Hey zisb, regarding shipping, Rama is also a keeb enthusiast based in Australia, and his stuff seems to ship out pretty quickly (I believe he uses DHL ecommerce), perhaps it would be good to have a chat with him and see what his recommendations are about different international shipping offerings.

I'm in Montreal Canada and some of Rama's stuff has taken 3 2 months to get to me  :-\ I'm currently still waiting on something that shipped on December 19.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:55:20 by nathanrosspowell »

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #465 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:24:08 »
Round 2?

I'm in Montreal Canada and some of Rama's stuff has taken 3 months to get to me  :-\ I'm currently still waiting on something that shipped on December 19.

Whaaa? Which is that? :(

Send me a PM on slack and I'll sort it out man :)

Those where all shipped using my old shipping service - moved to using DHL now and it's been 1 week to Canada :D

ZISB: check out DHL eCommerce, they've been amazing so far - haven't got the bill yet though  :p
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #466 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 00:52:52 »
Round 2?

I'm in Montreal Canada and some of Rama's stuff has taken 3 months to get to me  :-\ I'm currently still waiting on something that shipped on December 19.

Whaaa? Which is that? :(

Send me a PM on slack and I'll sort it out man :)

Those where all shipped using my old shipping service - moved to using DHL now and it's been 1 week to Canada :D

ZISB: check out DHL eCommerce, they've been amazing so far - haven't got the bill yet though  :p

Ahh, makes sense. Can't comment on the new service but that sounds like zisb should be checking that out  :thumb:

Offline tobsn

« Reply #467 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 20:24:24 »
Does anyone have recommendations for shipping services that don't  mess around? I have had too many issues with auspost to continue using them.

You want to call DHL eCommerce and ask for a deal on X amount of packages either via parcel or global mail. That's your best option.

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #468 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 04:01:21 »
Hey Zisb,

just want to let you know, that i am still waiting for my switches to arrive. As someone menitoned it here, the shipping may take some time... Hope you can resolve that issue.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #469 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 09:02:58 »

You want to call DHL eCommerce and ask for a deal on X amount of packages either via parcel or global mail. That's your best option.

I can reverb that, they give you shipping rates depending on your estimated monthly shipments. I spoke to them at length about how what I do is very inconsistent in terms of quantity etc, and even stated that I may go months without shipping anything and they where understanding - the rates are locked in for a year anyways :) They even came and dropped off some supplies to me to get started - very great customer support. Couldn't recommend them enough.

The specific services I'm using are DHL Global Package and DHL Global Package Plus

Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline tobsn

« Reply #470 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 12:07:00 »

I can reverb that, they give you shipping rates depending on your estimated monthly shipments. I spoke to them at length about how what I do is very inconsistent in terms of quantity etc, and even stated that I may go months without shipping anything and they where understanding - the rates are locked in for a year anyways :) They even came and dropped off some supplies to me to get started - very great customer support. Couldn't recommend them enough.

The specific services I'm using are DHL Global Package and DHL Global Package Plus
Yeah they're great!

That said, in the parcel area it always makes sense to call around and just ask them and give them some numbers.

On the other hand, since you're both from AU I'd go with DHL if their presence is established and has good recommendations already.

I deal with DHL every day directly sending a few thousand packages a day and they're really great so far for me (US) for international packages. Ships form east coast to anywhere in the EU in 2-4 days. Couldn't find anything anywhere near that fast for as low as DHL can go if you press them a bit on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #471 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 06:03:42 »
So I spoke to auspost and they basically just shrugged. I'll just resend, it's no biggie there are slot of leftovers anyway. If you get two packs then so be it!  :thumb:

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #472 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 06:13:09 »
So I spoke to auspost and they basically just shrugged. I'll just resend, it's no biggie there are slot of leftovers anyway. If you get two packs then so be it!  :thumb:

This is really awesome of you :thumb:

... and really disappointing of the post company, holy wtf.

Do we have to confirm that we didn't get anything yet? I definitely didn't, but the board these are meant for is just as delayed, so it's cool.

Offline loar

« Reply #473 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 13:48:13 »
they lost everything?

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #474 on: Mon, 27 March 2017, 17:47:23 »
they lost everything?

I honestly dont know! I think it might have something to do with their click and send system. Since I when I went to put in the parcels they wouldnt scan but I was told that they would just take care of it.

I have to use click and send basically so I can export from my website to a .csv then to their service and print labels, but its like 50/50 most of the time.

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #475 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 01:11:25 »
Any latest update? Still haven't received mine.

Offline r5d

• Reddit: /u/thisman
« Reply #476 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 03:33:18 »
Any latest update? Still haven't received mine.

Yes, ANY update? I'm Order #193 and I haven't heard even a peep. No switches either.
I like keyboards

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #477 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 04:38:02 »
Hey Everyone,

The troubled packages have been repacked and are being sent now. ( http://i.imgur.com/Vfv92LH.jpg )

Shortly I will give an announcement about an apology gift to all of those who have been affected by this issue. (Free stuff yo!)

Best Regards,
zisb

Offline Jumie

« Reply #478 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 04:59:11 »
Really looking forward to receive mine.. hope it wont be long since I am located next to ausie..

Offline Korseir

« Reply #479 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 05:06:16 »
Thank you for the follow up zisb

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #480 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 08:58:52 »
Does this mean shipping to europe has started as well, or when can we expect the switches to be sent off?
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline loar

« Reply #481 on: Wed, 05 April 2017, 12:44:08 »
yeah thanks for the update! are the packages tracked?

Offline jebbra

• jebbra.net
« Reply #482 on: Fri, 07 April 2017, 08:51:39 »
my order INVYR-153 have no tracking number or confirmation too :(

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #483 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 04:55:51 »
Hey everyone,

I'd like to announce to everyone that if you have been affected by shipping delays, I will be offering R2 to you free of charge granted you can pick up the shipping cost for it. I will email those affected with further details down the line.

Offline LDobler

« Reply #484 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 04:59:27 »
Uhm... Sounds good but I'd really like to know if the replacement shipments have gone out yet.

Cheers

Offline zisb

• zisb.io
« Reply #485 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 05:01:24 »
They are still going out. I am just waiting on pickup from the courier.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #486 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 05:26:06 »
Hey man, just wanted to tell you i picked up some of your pandas from Reddit, from a fellow Aussie and i am Loving them! Thanks for your hard work with these! I'm real new to geekhack so i'm still trying to figure out how this maze of a site functions. When will r2 start? Was planning on picking some more.

Thanks again!

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #487 on: Mon, 10 April 2017, 10:31:34 »
Wow! Thank you so much for the offer! I can't believe I'm wanting to be part of those affected. Thank you for going up and beyond. I appreciate it.

Offline Will_26

« Reply #488 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 16:41:59 »
Anyone in Europe get any switches yet?

Offline LDobler

« Reply #489 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 16:47:29 »
Nope

Offline kawasaki161

Offline Korseir

« Reply #491 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 17:52:14 »
Thirded (from Canada)

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #492 on: Sat, 15 April 2017, 18:18:54 »

UK here, nothing yet!

Offline stix

« Reply #493 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 10:01:15 »
Aye, nothing from the UK here either.

Offline tobsn

« Reply #494 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 18:32:48 »

Nope, and I ordered on the first day of the GB a ton of switches... nothing yet here. :/

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #495 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 21:11:20 »
Hey all!

A few of you might have seen me around from my ridiculous optimism on multiple GB and IC threads. For at least the next little while I'll be helping zisb with communications (like he'd said he'd try and find someone to - that turns out to be me!).

The remaining orders that are outstanding from the Panda buy are all going out this week. From this point on there are no more proxies, your orders are being shipped directly by zisb himself. The size of the buy has backlogged the back-end a little but it will all be sorted soon. Also, quite a few orders have already been shipped out, but because everything is being shipped from Australia it will also be slower than usual.

Barring any unexpected problems, I'll have another update for everybody on Thursday morning (I'm in EST - it's currently my Monday night) with whether the shipping is still on track to be completed this week or not.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #496 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 16:41:12 »
Hey all!

A few of you might have seen me around from my ridiculous optimism on multiple GB and IC threads. For at least the next little while I'll be helping zisb with communications (like he'd said he'd try and find someone to - that turns out to be me!).

The remaining orders that are outstanding from the Panda buy are all going out this week. From this point on there are no more proxies, your orders are being shipped directly by zisb himself. The size of the buy has backlogged the back-end a little but it will all be sorted soon. Also, quite a few orders have already been shipped out, but because everything is being shipped from Australia it will also be slower than usual.

Barring any unexpected problems, I'll have another update for everybody on Thursday morning (I'm in EST - it's currently my Monday night) with whether the shipping is still on track to be completed this week or not.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully I will be getting mine soon! The other bits and pieces of my planned build have arrived here as well!

Offline kimper

« Reply #497 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 02:01:17 »
anyone got switches?

all of shipping has troubled?

Offline Neo.X

« Reply #498 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 18:48:17 »
Anyone in Canada got their orders? Cause I haven't.  :( :(
All those keyboards will be lost in time....

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #499 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 19:03:09 »
Anyone in Canada got their orders? Cause I haven't.  :( :(

Nope