Author Topic: Zbrojovka Brno model 262.3  (Read 1141 times)

Offline armatus

• Ergodox'n'Colemak
Zbrojovka Brno model 262.3
« on: Tue, 14 March 2017, 06:17:50 »
found this CSSR beauty by decent price (w/o shipping it's only 30euro)

https://pc.bazos.sk/inzerat/70699069/stara-bezkont-klavesnica-Zbrojovka-Brno-model-2623.php

- Hall effect switches
- linear
- good condition

Online ander

• To keeb or not to keeb? That is the keebtion.
Re: Zbrojovka Brno model 262.3
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 16:30:04 »
Škoda, že to je v slovenskom republike.
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number... But when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
– President The Donald, Sun City, Iowa, 07/01/17

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 15 March 2017, 17:18:08 »
Looks very nice! Can't understand a word on it though xD . 
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Online ander

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 16 March 2017, 16:07:56 »
Čo? Nemá každý hovorí slovenský?
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number... But when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Offline armatus

• Ergodox'n'Colemak
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 17 March 2017, 01:14:18 »
ne razumeem!

maybe now it's in Slovenska, but originaly it's from Czechoslovakia CSSR
because it's made from around 86 to 88 years of past century

Offline xmagusx

• QWERTY is hateful.
    • The Ergonomic Zone
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 19:16:53 »
Боюсь, на этот раз мы не можем этого допустить, Ваня...

Online ander

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 21 March 2017, 00:02:26 »
Ваша бабушка в сарае играет на гармонике.