Author Topic: Love this keycaps, only the price a little expensive.  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Molly

Love this keycaps, only the price a little expensive.
« on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 02:57:04 »
Love this keycaps, but is it worth the price?
https://www.armyourdesk.com/collections/diy-keycaps

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Love this keycaps, only the price a little expensive.
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 21:58:54 »
If they can do **** like the second one, how come they can't do Handarbeit?!?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Molly

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 04:04:20 »
I got the second one.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 00:30:12 »
If they can do **** like the second one, how come they can't do Handarbeit?!?

I think it's less of a can't and more of a don't feel like it.  :p
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Molly

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 06:28:24 »
 :p

Offline Molly

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 21 May 2017, 23:44:30 »
Got it yesterday.

Offline Falmari

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 20:51:00 »
Got it yesterday.

Did you get the delusion set or the striker one? I ask because I ordered the delusion one and it... well... doesn't look anything like the one they have pictured and I'm curious if I just got a bad batch or if it really looks that different.