Author Topic: Toasty (Javier) from Puerto RRRRrrrrrrrrico  (Read 1572 times)

Offline toastyparty

Toasty (Javier) from Puerto RRRRrrrrrrrrico
« on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 18:19:18 »
Hello all,

I am geek by day, and, uh.... geek by night too according to my wife. I've been quietly lurking r/mk and random mk topics for over a year. Always from a very far away omg that looks so cool perspective. Always saying to myself, who on earth willingly dumps 2-300 bucks on keycaps alone. WTF! They must be rich.

Well in the last few weeks I'm pretty sure I came close to a grand. Bunch'o keycaps. An anne pro to take with me everywhere. KBD66 kit to make my first build. Switches and ****z. The yoush.

So glad I did though. Because mechanical keyboards are like popping bubblewrap for ADHD doods like me. So satisfying. Really takes off the edge the stresses of work. Just hearing that click. That clack. So addicting. NOT EVEN ONCE! DONT DO CLACK, KIDS. NO TURNING BACK EVER!

So currently waiting on all those nice keycaps I mentioned (taihao miami, sa jukebox, gmk ledzep. bit of everything to try everything). Waiting on the KBD66 and switches to arrive. And rocking my daily AnnePro. A huge upgrade from the mushy Strafe RGB Silent I had (no complaints, really. Not until I tried other switches did I realize how unsatisfying it was).

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
Re: Toasty (Javier) from Puerto RRRRrrrrrrrrico
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 02:08:42 »
Welcome to Geekhack :).
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020