Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8593513 times)

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #3850 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 10:11:56 »
vying for a skull CC for over 2 years now, never had luck in sales!

you know what they say;patience, is after all a virtue

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3851 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 13:59:33 »
You will see them after they are sold to Naasfu.

hehe...

Yes please at least use a fake account if youre SCARED so we can see the 2 new colors!!!!!!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3852 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:32:40 »
I missed out on a F2 Red Topre. I'm a sad panda.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3853 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 22:02:20 »
I missed out on the Mr. Friday on ebay.  $265 would have stung but I can't seem to ever see them for sale much cheaper.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3854 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 00:59:53 »
I missed out on the Mr. Friday on ebay.  $265 would have stung but I can't seem to ever see them for sale much cheaper.

There was a clack on ebay???? Wtf.. They must not know about gh lol damnit.. :(

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3855 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:13:34 »
Well GH rules does not allow auction. So people can put on eBay and link it in GH. Not surprising for me. But $265! :eek:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3856 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:14:34 »
Well GH rules does not allow auction. So people can put on eBay and link it in GH. Not surprising for me. But $265! :eek:

Yeah that is true! Wow!

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #3857 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:17:18 »

Yeah that is true! Wow!

It was a bin actually.  The guy also might have wanted to try stay anonymous.  Theres been a couple of them to pop up in the last couple of months.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3858 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:18:39 »

There was a clack on ebay???? Wtf.. They must not know about gh lol damnit.. :(

They do turn up from time to time.  Sometimes 2 or 3 together.  Then nothing for months and months.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #3859 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:45:44 »

Cant wait to see the 2 new clacks.. ;x

Much therapy will be required :(

Exactly, I am sure we will all be here once they are :)

Some of us are camping here almost permanently :p
Camping/Lot fees must be sent to the OP on the first of each month in the form of Clacks.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3860 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:48:09 »

Camping/Lot fees must be sent to the OP on the first of each month in the form of Clacks.

Haha for a second I thought someone was camping and on geekhack. Your avatar helped w the image in my head. Oh man I want to go camping now.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3861 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 01:52:38 »

Haha for a second I thought someone was camping and on geekhack. Your avatar helped w the image in my head. Oh man I want to go camping now.
Ugh... I'm working this weekend and the rest of my family is camping. I'll be going August 22nd. The Avatar is me(right) and former band mate(left) standing on chairs in front of a projector casting our shadows on I think a windows XP desktop image.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3862 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 02:00:21 »

Ugh... I'm working this weekend and the rest of my family is camping. I'll be going August 22nd. The Avatar is me(right) and former band mate(left) standing on chairs in front of a projector casting our shadows on I think a windows XP desktop image.

Oh man sounds like a blast! At least you're getting money though.  Cool have fun! Ill be going in a couple weeks.  Nice man the guitars look cool in it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3863 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 03:06:07 »

Those with sufficient Clacks do not need to camp in this thread!

Perhaps they should donate a monthly Clack tax to feed the poor Clack-deprived who are forced to camp out in the open wilderness of this thread.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3864 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 03:08:42 »
Now there's a plan!!

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3865 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:09:08 »
Just spent 90 minutes tearing apart my new apartment because I thought I had lost the baggie with my mintgum skulls and mintgum blank while moving.  True honest to god panic.  I have piles of wrapping materials and such, nightmares visions of them having gotten thrown away in the dumpster already were flashing through my head.

Finally sit down at my desk to sob and realize that I had accidentally put them in the old clack container, the only item in my drawers I didn't open.

My apartment is all reorganized now, so I guess I got that going for me...  :-\

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3866 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 22:49:44 »
Just spent 90 minutes tearing apart my new apartment because I thought I had lost the baggie with my mintgum skulls and mintgum blank while moving.  True honest to god panic.  I have piles of wrapping materials and such, nightmares visions of them having gotten thrown away in the dumpster already were flashing through my head.

Finally sit down at my desk to sob and realize that I had accidentally put them in the old clack container, the only item in my drawers I didn't open.

That's why you gotta keep 'em all on your keyboard. Those crafty bastards, you've got to keep an eye on them :)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3867 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 00:59:03 »

That's why you gotta keep 'em all on your keyboard. Those crafty bastards, you've got to keep an eye on them :)

Yup. All my artisan caps are on boards at the moment, I have nightmares they'll go walkabout otherwise.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3868 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:35:57 »
So... Where can I get a clack?!  ;D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3869 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:43:17 »

Cash or patience. If you go the cash route expect to pay at least $100, if you're going to wait and try your luck in sales it could take a while. Took me a year to get my first!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3870 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:48:29 »

Cash or patience. If you go the cash route expect to pay at least $100, if you're going to wait and try your luck in sales it could take a while. Took me a year to get my first!
You see anyone looking to sell?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3871 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:50:39 »

Keep an eye on the classifieds but be prepared to buy immediately, they don't last long! Quite a few collectors here with deep pockets :)

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3872 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:53:09 »

Keep an eye on the classifieds but be prepared to buy immediately, they don't last long! Quite a few collectors here with deep pockets :)
Even if I was having an outstanding year financially, there is no way I would have the time to be the first to hop on a sale when I have a full time job that isn't stalking these forums...  :-X

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3873 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:54:46 »

Even if I was having an outstanding year financially, there is no way I would have the time to be the first to hop on a sale when I have a full time job that isn't stalking these forums...  :-X

Luckily for you there is a sale coming up sometime in the near future! Go subscribe to all the Clack threads now before you forget :)

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3874 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 01:59:42 »

Luckily for you there is a sale coming up sometime in the near future! Go subscribe to all the Clack threads now before you forget :)
The notify button, has been clicked. Now.... We wait.    :blank:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3875 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 02:19:23 »

Or, depending on how many you have, get a switch tester or two and put them on those.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3876 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 04:10:56 »

The full time stalking forums is a condition that needed to be met to get a clack :p

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #3877 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 04:20:48 »

The full time stalking forums is a condition that needed to be met to get a clack :p

Good! Ive stocked for a good 2-3 years now! Just started to attempt to get some of my own Handicraft Keycaps! (BB/Clacks/KBK/Binge) Currently has none!
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline CaptLock

« Reply #3878 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 10:31:15 »

So hard to get started collecking clacks!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3879 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:01:47 »
Oh yeah. Case in point, one was listed in the classifieds just a minute ago and was gone within 20 mins. I was the first to post in the thread but pretty sure someone beat me to the Clack as I haven't had a PM back :(

EDIT: Yep, missed out. Damn I wish I lived in the US sometimes.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:09:47 by bueller »

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3880 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:18:46 »
Oh yeah. Case in point, one was listed in the classifieds just a minute ago and was gone within 20 mins. I was the first to post in the thread but pretty sure someone beat me to the Clack as I haven't had a PM back :(

Saw that. Don't use topre but damn, wish my KB would be snatched up that fast  :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3881 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 18:45:38 »

That red F2 for $50?

A sensible price, I'm amazed that it lasted as long as it did!

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #3882 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 19:12:50 »

That red F2 for $50?

sell out and eat ass

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3883 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 19:13:37 »

That red F2 for $50?

Show Image

;)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3884 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 19:45:20 »
Boo hooo hooooooo...

My classified wtb for a Topre f2 red has been listed for the longest time and I missed out two f2 reds for sale because, it's midnight here. Sleep sucks! Ha ha.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3885 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:02:42 »

That red F2 for $50?

Show Image

Why am I not surprised!

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #3886 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:37:53 »

That red F2 for $50?

Show Image

I just lol'd so hard

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3887 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:49:42 »
Boo hooo hooooooo...

My classified wtb for a Topre f2 red has been listed for the longest time and I missed out two f2 reds for sale because, it's midnight here. Sleep sucks! Ha ha.

I feel your pain Belfong :( Been looking for one so long as well  :-X

Offline Belfong

« Reply #3888 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:53:19 »
Boo hooo hooooooo...

I feel your pain Belfong :( Been looking for one so long as well  :-X
I believe in the past 2 weeks there was THREE F2 Red Topre. All gone within seconds. Two appear just last weekend: Akimbo's and Xowie's ..

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3889 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:21:56 »
Why are they always topre? Is there no love for Cherry MX? :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3890 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:22:47 »

There are tons of MX clacks.  You might just be seeing more topre for some reason.

Offline cphead

« Reply #3891 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:23:09 »

There's too much love for MX. That's why no one sells them  :cool:

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #3892 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:26:49 »

This.  :thumb:
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less

Offline Aidenknives

« Reply #3893 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:40:05 »

Damn you're smart.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3894 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:08:50 »

Just send all the Topre ones to me, then you will see more MX ones out there.  I will give the Topre ones a good home :)

Offline t2russo

« Reply #3895 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 22:14:01 »
So where are the secret july 4th clacks at!?!?!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3896 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 22:47:48 »
So where are the secret july 4th clacks at!?!?!

Ssshhh!  It's a secret - no-one's supposed to tell :p

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #3897 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 01:24:50 »
Send all your clacks to me I will t@ke care of them!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3898 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 01:27:11 »
Sure wish he'd return for another 4grabs :(

What CC really needs is an assistant to sort through all those emails and PMs, so he can focus on pumping out those beautiful hunks of plastic!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3899 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 01:35:07 »
Sure wish he'd return for another 4grabs :(

What CC really needs is an assistant to sort through all those emails and PMs, so he can focus on pumping out those beautiful hunks of plastic!

He's actually pumping out some pretty awesome large scale art pieces, if you've got one of his mailers do a Google search for his name :)

Not linking here in the interest of keeping his anonymity safe.