Author Topic: [GB] ♡ "VALENTINE" Pink & White Double-shot keyset ♡ [completed]  (Read 203562 times)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Thanks for your recommendations.
FYI, anything hit the MOQ will have its price posted. Anything can't hit the MOQ at deadline will be canceled.
Everything you need to know is in the 1st post. I'll keep it up to date. So just check it everytime before placing new order for price, qty or something like that.
If you don't want to pay extra for the Light Pink set, you are still cool with the base set. <3

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
jil,
Don't think there are a lot of people willing to pay the starting price of $67 for 33 key mod set especially when orders seem to have stalled.

$67.00 is nothing.

Maybe you should ask everyone in this GB to decide what to use for the base set mods, RCR or RCS and drop the additional mod set and 2nd tsangan kit altogether.

He shouldn't run it like a so-called 'democracy' because you will always get one A**hole trying to run this Group Buy into the ditch.  What Jil has done so far is excellent, keeping everyone informed (always should be done no matter what) and providing as much variety that a Pink Lover could handle.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 August 2012, 20:01:24 by Elrick »

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Nice, light pink! I'll have to change my order then.

Offline mickd

By the way, there's no numpad light pink set to match a whole 104 key set ;)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Thanks Elrick! And as a Pink lover, you should order MOARRR!!! <3

Nice, light pink! I'll have to change my order then.

Welcome! :3

By the way, there's no numpad light pink set to match a whole 104 key set ;)

Yes. I think I can insert it into the menu after collecting quite enough orders for the Light Pink set.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Didn't a large number of people from the start say that light pink would look better? I think most people are going off of the mock up and ignoring the actual picture of the color wheel example.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Will SP honor the quantity/price regardless if its Cherry MX or Alps?

The community could seriously use a decent set of Alps keycaps...

If so I could beg/plead with Matias to release specs to SP so that the Modifiers / Space bar work.

I currentlly do not own an ALPS keyboard, in fact I would buy a Matias if we could get key-sets for it, instead of buying second hand Dells and cannibalizing their old key-sets.

Offline yearn4

• formerly known as 4en
jil so no chance you can make the pink spacebar happen? :(

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Heads up everyone!

- Trying to make it as simple as possible for everyone to place order, I removed the confusing "tenkeypad upgrade kit" option. The "0" & "00" keycaps will be added to the "Tenkeypad 104 kit", so the price for it will be increased by $1 per kit (as we're at 50 kits price tier now).

- And I also have some good news for you:
   The "KBDMania" keycap is available now in this GB
   The Light Pink "GEEK HACK" keycap has been added
   I'm working on the ISO kit
   Hmmm... I'll see what I can do with Pink spacebars

And I think that's all for this GB :3

Offline mickd

Oh you spoil us :)

Just a quick comment though. I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but is it just me or is the 0 and 00 key in the tenkeypad kit mockup a different colour to the rest of the set?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
WHEN it comes in ISO flavour I'd be up for a set!! ....seeing as Miami never happened ;_;

Offline jcrouse

I am curious, what color keyboard is everyone planning on putting these on, black, white, beige (creme), red or maybe something else?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I am curious, what color keyboard is everyone planning on putting these on, black, white, beige (creme), red or maybe something else?

PINK Filco..... of course.  8)

Offline yearn4

• formerly known as 4en

honestly every color can work with any color background, it's just personal taste
i was going to buy the base set and buy a pink filco and give it to my "girlfriend" but it's over now. three years of us together just meant so little to her that she could cheat on me in her 3rd day of college. and then lie about it several times until i force her to tell me the truth. and then continue lying to me for the next few days even today. about everywhere she is. my basis is my sources whose stories just never match up with what she tells me. anywho sorry for the rant, hope you guys don't mind, i'm just feeling suicidal right now. i've been begging her to please be honest/truthful with me and i forgive her for making a mistake but she is STILL LYING. i hope all you guys have better luck than i do. there are some cruel women on this planet.
i'm gonna buy the light pink mod kit and use it as a moogle for my black on white cherry doubleshots on kbc poker

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
i hope all you guys have better luck than i do. there are some cruel women on this planet.

Welcome to the REAL world buddy.  You will find another one soon enough.  You will get experienced with handling them as time goes by.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR
I think I'm just gonna get both and mix and match lok

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Offline DaClownie

• Handsome Devil
So if I ordered something already, how do I add the new Geekhack/deskthority pack to my order?

thanks!

Offline Glissant

So if I ordered something already, how do I add the new Geekhack/deskthority pack to my order?

thanks!
It is explained in the first post =). Submit a new order form and send jil_jil a message saying that you have a new order.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
three years of us together just meant so little to her that she could cheat on me in her 3rd day of college. and then lie about it several times until i force her to tell me the truth. and then continue lying to me for the next few days even today. about everywhere she is. my basis is my sources whose stories just never match up with what she tells me. anywho sorry for the rant, hope you guys don't mind, i'm just feeling suicidal right now. i've been begging her to please be honest/truthful with me and i forgive her for making a mistake but she is STILL LYING. i hope all you guys have better luck than i do. there are some cruel women on this planet.

**** it man, you're still here and you're still in control of your life. things feel bad now, but that's just it - feelings - and they pass, and with the right attitude you can feel however you want. i'm not even gonna wish you good luck, cause you don't need luck, just a little time and some motivation to be happy. all the best, man, and i hope things turn out in your favor.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline swagpiratex

honestly every color can work with any color background, it's just personal taste
i was going to buy the base set and buy a pink filco and give it to my "girlfriend" but it's over now. three years of us together just meant so little to her that she could cheat on me in her 3rd day of college. and then lie about it several times until i force her to tell me the truth. and then continue lying to me for the next few days even today. about everywhere she is. my basis is my sources whose stories just never match up with what she tells me. anywho sorry for the rant, hope you guys don't mind, i'm just feeling suicidal right now. i've been begging her to please be honest/truthful with me and i forgive her for making a mistake but she is STILL LYING. i hope all you guys have better luck than i do. there are some cruel women on this planet.
i'm gonna buy the light pink mod kit and use it as a moogle for my black on white cherry doubleshots on kbc poker

Welcome to the club. Sounds like you're still in high school. Just go work out and be awesome. Make some new friends and pick up new hobbies.

And always remember what swagpirate told you. They want your treasures, not the other way around.

Might not understand it now, but when you get older one day it'll click, and you'll thank me for it.

Maybe I should get this set. Since I was born on Valentines Day.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
Did you ask Scarface or anyone from KBDMania to use the KBDMania key? 

I hope you did.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
And always remember what swagpirate told you. They want your treasures, not the other way around.

Might not understand it now, but when you get older one day it'll click, and you'll thank me for it.

Yes, listen to Swagpirate.  He's telling you the truth.  Remember, women don't want desperate men, hence you need to get rid of that to begin with.  When you know who you are and what you want then it'll be good times for you.  But you need to put all that effort into finishing your studies, getting that diploma and finding out your true potential.  8)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
4en.. you aren't the same guy that just got engaged, are you?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
three years of us together just meant so little to her that she could cheat on me in her 3rd day of college. and then lie about it several times until i force her to tell me the truth. and then continue lying to me for the next few days even today. about everywhere she is. my basis is my sources whose stories just never match up with what she tells me. anywho sorry for the rant, hope you guys don't mind, i'm just feeling suicidal right now. i've been begging her to please be honest/truthful with me and i forgive her for making a mistake but she is STILL LYING. i hope all you guys have better luck than i do. there are some cruel women on this planet.

**** it man, you're still here and you're still in control of your life. things feel bad now, but that's just it - feelings - and they pass, and with the right attitude you can feel however you want. i'm not even gonna wish you good luck, cause you don't need luck, just a little time and some motivation to be happy. all the best, man, and i hope things turn out in your favor.

sth speaks the truth.  Relationships suck sometimes.  Best thing to do is acknowledge the suckiness and your anger and frustration, etc., then breathe deeply and let it all go.  It takes time but you'll grow and be a stronger person for it.  Go to or call someone you trust and tell them how you feel and talk about it.

Offline Marclgw

• * Vendor
Hey Jil_Jil, put me down for another set of base kit. Will let you know if there is any add on =D.

Cheers.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
I got engaged in the middle to end of July *shrug*
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Just a quick comment though. I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but is it just me or is the 0 and 00 key in the tenkeypad kit mockup a different colour to the rest of the set?
Oh please forgive those mockups :(
But don't worry, the color codes define it.

WHEN it comes in ISO flavour I'd be up for a set!! ....seeing as Miami never happened ;_;
I'll try to get the price for ISO kit soon!
I can only arrange everything for this GB over the weekend.

My silver case! <3

I think I'm just gonna get both and mix and match lok

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
You're right! :3
So, submit your order now! => https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDg1UnNnWjRRUTJUREM2aTRtaUhiWlE6MQ#gid=0

thanks!
Just submit your NEW order then let me know by PM, I will delete your old one!

Did you ask Scarface or anyone from KBDMania to use the KBDMania key? 

I hope you did.
Don't worry about it :D

Hey Jil_Jil, put me down for another set of base kit. Will let you know if there is any add on =D.

Cheers.
Your order has been updated, and you've got PM.

@4en: You know you can get over this. You just need to take time to recover, then move on. Be strong now ^^

Thanks everyone! <3

Offline yearn4

• formerly known as 4en

yeah
@ everyone: thank you for your input on my situation and no i'm not in high school i already have a bachelors in ba
i talked to some friends yesterday and today i decided to give her ONE last chance. i have been through too much with her to just up and out. i'm willing to get hurt once more to find out if i have been living a lie for the past 3 years. this is more for me than for her. i'm no longer emo and feeling suicidal or anything. i've re-enrolled my membership to 2 gyms and i actually went jogging this morning for 2 hours. thank you all for being concerned.
@ JIL IM SORRY i messed up your thread with bs personal sh** i submit an order to compensate <3
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 September 2012, 14:45:59 by 4en »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

yeah, and i'm not in high school lol have a bachelors in ba

****, that sucks. Look on the bright side, least you found out before you tied the knot.

Offline jcrouse

i decided to give her ONE last chance.

BIG mistake. Stand tough and be a man. Take your lumps and move on. She did it once and she'll do it again. Also, I am sure you are going through the feeling of being sorry for her and that it's your fault (If not, you will get to that point). Well, it's not. It's her fault and that is that. Move on. Sorry for being to the point but that's the way it is, as most here would agree.

Either way, all the best and good luck, everyone deserves to be happy,
John

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Once a cheater... always a cheater.

Especially three days into new school year?

You're only fooling yourself. By forgiving her now she knows she can get away with it.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Once a cheater... always a cheater.

You're only fooling yourself. By forgiving her now she knows she can get away with it.

I'm afraid he's right.  She has already set the discourse her way.  She probably knows that you are tied to her emotionally and she enjoy's torturing you in a big way.  NEVER get tied to any woman alive, no matter who she is.  ;)

If I was you, the best way to get over her is to bed someone else.  Find a babe, show her the best time and by the way, make sure that horrible 'creature' finds out in a subtle way that she's been replaced/forgotten.  Trust me, they HATE that more than anything receiving the same treatment they dish out.  8)

One final note for you (because no one has the guts to mention it yet), because your 'Girlfriend' seems to love having sexual relations with others (strangers on Campus or Off) how do you know that she is clean?  Meaning, can you be 100% sure she hasn't contracted any STD or the monster in the room, HIV?

Make sure you are protected FIRST before anything else.  I know here in Australia HIV is fully covered under our health system but can you say the same for yourself?

If you haven't used a condom before maybe it's time to buy several boxes of heavy-duty Durex/Trojans right now.....
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 September 2012, 19:57:04 by Elrick »

Offline cix

I'm not much of anybody on these forums but I will say heed the advice given, no matter how u look at it, u've been betrayed my friend. She betrayed ur trust for a sexual encounter(s).  Unforgivable in my eyes and is grounds for the ***** to get booted.  You'll find better, one that deserves this awesome valentine doubleshot set!!!!!!!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
ISO users, I need yours thoughts about this kit:
Wanna add some heart or anything?

Offline Wraul

Show Image

Isn't there one key too many in this pic?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Only one more cap ZXCV row?

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
Hello! Jil

Could you remove the spacebars from my order?
Cuz I ordered a ton of spacebar lol.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Do you want to remove them all?

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
Do you want to remove them all?

Just remove the spacebars (winkey and winkeyless) I ordered,
Baseset + Modified TSANGAN add-ons kit + Flag of Vietnam don't remove them please.

Cam on :D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Who gave you permission to use kbdmania svg?

Offline Wraul

Only one more cap ZXCV row?
I believe so.

Offline Marclgw

• * Vendor
We just need another 9 sets ...

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
dump her.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

Baseset + Modified TSANGAN add-ons kit + Flag of Vietnam don't remove them please.

Cam on :D

I had to buy 6 Flag of Vietnams, they're just so cool looking.

Offline rayuki

• RAAAAAAR

Show Image

put some butterflies on them lol

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN

Jil?

Offline Taeyoung

• Taeyoung / 낭만곰팅

Jil?

Jil, I'm also just wondering your answer for Demik's question as a member of KBDMania. :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Jil, I'm also just wondering your answer for Demik's question as a member of KBDMania. :)

Give the poor guy an even break.  He's not like us sleeping on our keyboards 24/7.  He's probably got a life somewhere, out there and that's still more important.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"

Give the poor guy an even break.  He's not like us sleeping on our keyboards 24/7.  He's probably got a life somewhere, out there and that's still more important.
he was asked already by sherryton and was told "don't worry about it"

not nice to use something that doesn't belong to you.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
you get to pick:

keyboards or real life

not both
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace