Author Topic: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - CANCELLED, we will come back  (Read 77361 times)

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
Re: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 19:37:55 »
Is it possible to extend the deadline of payment, 2 weeks maybe not enough, spent too much from previous drop for keycaps, Duck LS, Yuri, Carbon, ect... I might need a little more time for my wallet to recover :(

Dont be that special snowflake please

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 19:51:53 »
Is it possible to extend the deadline of payment, 2 weeks maybe not enough, spent too much from previous drop for keycaps, Duck LS, Yuri, Carbon, ect... I might need a little more time for my wallet to recover :(

I'm your biggest fan
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
« Reply #202 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 21:28:07 »

as expected from catweewee   :))
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #203 on: Thu, 01 June 2017, 23:34:19 »
I'd be in for sure if full titanium or full black were options. That full silver prototype looks epic. I'd hate to put in an order and cancel/not pay if the color option isn't viable. If you can confirm you can do a full color option, I'll order.
We are in fact discussing about some solid colours. Pretty sure titanium would be one of them if we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank god, full titanium is beautiful.   

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 00:55:40 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 June 2017, 00:23:36 by lanyusea »
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline digisax

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 00:57:01 »
I love the look, but I don't love the price. Oh well, super gorgeous board that would look great with GMK Yuri.
niu mini - R2 T1s, MT3 Dev/TTY

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 01:56:02 »
I love the look, but I don't love the price. Oh well, super gorgeous board that would look great with GMK Yuri.

that's the plan...

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #207 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 03:01:05 »

that's the plan...
Missed out on Yuri myself, so I don't quite know what set I'll be using with it yet.
It's gotta be something good though.

Offline rioc

« Reply #208 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 03:06:03 »

that's the plan...
Missed out on Yuri myself, so I don't quite know what set I'll be using with it yet.

well, that depends on which colour you go with...

for the best Yuri match (imo) I'm going with light gray top case (for moon surface), all brass options (to give it some resemblance of a lunar lander) and coral black bottom case (for the dark side of the moon)

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #209 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 06:54:53 »

that's the plan...

for the best Yuri match (imo) I'm going with light gray top case (for moon surface), all brass options (to give it some resemblance of a lunar lander) and coral black bottom case (for the dark side of the moon)
It's too bad that Carbon is running right now because that would look pretty good with my color choice imo, but I'm maxed out for the month.  :))

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #210 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 07:57:31 »

that's the plan...

It's too bad that Carbon is running right now because that would look pretty good with my color choice imo, but I'm maxed out for the month.  :))

True I'm in Yuri and Carbon myself. But consider the GB will be another week and you have two weeks for invoice, I'd still be entering. There might be an extension too cause I didn't have enough information at the beginning.

OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline rioc

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 08:04:42 »

that's the plan...

True I'm in Yuri and Carbon myself. But consider the GB will be another week and you have two weeks for invoice, I'd still be entering. There might be an extension too cause I didn't have enough information at the beginning.

I honestly wouldn't mind an extension till the last week of June, then I don't feel quite as much as a hopeless lost MKB addict by not having spent that much of a month's salary (it'd be payd from the June Salary, not may salary then) :P (But I'm good for this GB either way!

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #212 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 08:06:57 »

I honestly wouldn't mind an extension till the last week of June, then I don't feel quite as much as a hopeless lost MKB addict by not having spent that much of a month's salary (it'd be payd from the June Salary, not may salary then) :P (But I'm good for this GB either way!

Pls Rico it's still coming out from your own pocket. :p

OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline rioc

« Reply #213 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 08:15:56 »

Pls Rioc it's still coming out from your own pocket. :p

I know... leave me in my illusion :P

I can stop whenever I want - *just bought vintage black switches, GMK kits and HHKB Brass plates*
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 June 2017, 08:17:40 by rioc »

Offline tuxkey

« Reply #214 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 19:21:35 »
beautiful creation my compliments. was looking around there i was thinking i had spend $200 Plus $75 customs crap on a keyboard and thinking thats out there.. but this is on a complete different level..Even the K-type doesn't compete ..hahahaha
one thing's for sure my wallet is going to scream welcome to the new world..hahaha Extreme keyboarding.. And i suspect this is only the start.
going down the rabbit hole..

Offline Jubileus

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 05:13:25 »
Oh man I'm still torn if I should get Military Green to match with SA Camping or get Black/Gold to match with any keyset. :(((

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 07:14:17 »
Oh man I'm still torn if I should get Military Green to match with SA Camping or get Black/Gold to match with any keyset. :(((

I have a black gold txcp and its hard to match any keyset

Offline traktor

« Reply #217 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 07:51:42 »

that's the plan...

Love that you have given this so much thought  ;)

Offline rioc

« Reply #218 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 08:03:39 »

that's the plan...

Love that you have given this so much thought  ;)

Yeah, gave it quite a bit of thought... but maybe that was just to convince myself I need to get in on this and there's no option not to ;)

Offline rioc

« Reply #219 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 08:05:34 »
Oh man I'm still torn if I should get Military Green to match with SA Camping or get Black/Gold to match with any keyset. :( ((

gold does make it a bit tricky... I noticed the GreenTea DCS set goes very well with champagne cases.
For my Black & Gold TriC 80 I'm planning to pop Penumbra on it, I think that'll match nicely too. (but simple white, black or grey sets match gold too imo)

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #220 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 09:02:55 »

OG dyesubs go with everything  ;)
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline kuang2

« Reply #221 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 09:40:56 »

totally agree. I have both OG dyesub and gmk classic biege, then can go with any keyboard

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #222 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 13:42:06 »
Please, please, please make the PCB compatible with switch and led holtites  :thumb:

Offline PLC

« Reply #223 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 07:50:06 »
Could you show us more pictures of the anodized alu parts? Just can`t decide which color to go for based on the pictures you`ve posted... ;D

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #224 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:06:02 »
Could you show us more pictures of the anodized alu parts? Just can`t decide which color to go for based on the pictures you`ve posted... ;D

I'm afraid these are all we have for now..

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #225 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:07:50 »
For those who are interested in PCB programming. I can be done by using these two sites: https://tkg.io/ and http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/

I don't really play around this so let me know if you need anything else.

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:19:31 »
Please, please, please make the PCB compatible with switch and led holtites  :thumb:

If we had a heads up on whether the pcb will be holtite compatible, that would be really swell.  It might influence people's decisions on whether they need another pcb or not.

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:21:07 »

If we had a heads up on whether the pcb will be holtite compatible, that would be really swell.  It might influence people's decisions on whether they need another pcb or not.

Edited: found the IC thread and did a brief reading, can't grantee compatibility as I never tried this.. Let me ask tho and get back here
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:29:45 by zzyjayfree »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:26:57 »
For those who are interested in PCB programming. I can be done by using these two sites: https://tkg.io/ and http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/

Will have to play around with it some more. At first glance it doesn't make much sense, lol. :D

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #229 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 12:29:56 »

And holtite is?

8134-HC-5P2 for led and 8134-HC-8P2 for switch

Offline pon10

• looking at my keycaps..
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 14:22:00 »

Will have to play around with it some more. At first glance it doesn't make much sense, lol. :D

Dansk? Sig endelig til hvad du finder ud af!? ;) har ikke rodet med tmk før men somsagt laver du dit layout i KLE og smider raw data`en over på dine lag i tkg.io DL`er og flasher dit board. det er et lækkert board Hvad er du ude i af faver?  ;D

Offline Robotical

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 14:26:32 »

Edited: found the IC thread and did a brief reading, can't grantee compatibility as I never tried this.. Let me ask tho and get back here

Its an insert that is installed via press-fit or solder that allows you to install and use switches/LEDs without soldering them into place. This allows for hot swapping of the components for flexibility.

Offline PLC

« Reply #232 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 20:33:28 »
Can I have a Non-anodized option for the aluminum parts? Honestly it`s just the color options you provide doesn`t satisfy me... If you ship me the non-anodized alu parts, I will do the anodizing thing myself :)

Offline Singular

« Reply #233 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 22:35:42 »
Is any kind of blue anodizing possible (something like the night sky blue color from the Mira)?

Offline swangful

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 05 June 2017, 23:58:23 »
Whats the weight on this board fully assembled?

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 07:56:13 »

Dansk? Sig endelig til hvad du finder ud af!? ;) har ikke rodet med tmk før men somsagt laver du dit layout i KLE og smider raw data`en over på dine lag i tkg.io DL`er og flasher dit board. det er et lækkert board Hvad er du ude i af faver?  ;D
Hey, yeah Dane here. Nice to meet another one. :D
I chose all gray colors. But if I can't get that I'll probably pick the orange and black version.
Okay I'll try it out, and see if I can manage to download an image so I've got that ready to flash. :D

Offline rioc

« Reply #236 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 08:34:15 »
another question for the list: Will the PCB be preflashed with an image or will it be blank?

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #237 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 10:15:45 »
I submitted a change to form, sorry for the inconvenience.  hopefully the spreadsheet will auto update

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 13:26:06 »
I submitted a change to form, sorry for the inconvenience.  hopefully the spreadsheet will auto update

it will auto update :)

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 16:40:45 »
When will we know if our preferred color option is viable or not?

Offline swangful

« Reply #240 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 18:25:23 »
Sorry what type of connection will this PCB use? USB-C? mini USB? micro?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 19:38:05 »

think they said it was miniusb
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #242 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 20:48:07 »

think they said it was miniusb

It will be a standard mini-b type USB

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #243 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 20:48:49 »

It will be a standard mini-b type USB. I think I quoted wrong person  :p

Offline Kavik

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 22:12:33 »
Welp, I went ahead and put my order in for a carbon color Moon. I decided not to pursue my lunar module theme because both my M65-A and F77 will be gray, and plus I couldn't quite picture it. Too bad I'll have to wait 9 months for the carbon keyset to go with it  :(
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline neralo

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 23:28:40 »

when they send the Invoice. At that point, you can choose not to pay the invoice.
HHKB Pro 2 55g | TGR 910 55g Vintage Blacks | Apple Standard M0116 Orange Alps | Rosewill RK9000 Cherry MX Blues | Diverge TM 2 WKLears

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 06 June 2017, 23:30:45 »

when they send the Invoice. At that point, you can choose not to pay the invoice.

Good to know, thanks.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 06:10:11 »
another question for the list: Will the PCB be preflashed with an image or will it be blank?
Would like this answered as well.

Not that I don't mind a challenge, it'd be cool it was though.

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 09:40:33 »
Today is the last day for Moon GB, enter before it closes at 23:59 tonight central time. 9:59 pm for west coast and 1:59 am (+1) for east cost.
Invoices will go out in a week after GB closes (before 14th), and after that you have two weeks or so to fund yourself (payment window closes on Jun 30th).

Offline rioc

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 07 June 2017, 09:41:54 »
Today is the last day for Moon GB, enter before it closes at 23:59 tonight central time. 9:59 pm for west coast and 1:59 am (+1) for east cost.
Invoices will go out in a week after GB closes (before 14th), and after that you have two weeks or so to fund yourself (payment window closes on Jun 30th).

Great news :) (Production time is pretty much fixed span I guess?)