Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 2355417 times)

Offline zhangzizhu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #8700 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 21:00:11 »
This is from Golden Star Keycaps, does any friends know what's it worth?

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #8701 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 21:12:02 »
Show Image

The sale for this was 2 days ago. It's probably worth retail.

Offline jamster

« Reply #8702 on: Wed, 03 June 2020, 04:07:41 »
JTK Sophomore keycap set? Orange/Black.

It's been sitting in the back of a closet ever since I got it back in 2015 and I... don't actually like orange and black as a colour combination. I think I just got a bit carried away after getting a GMK Carbon set which as minor orange accents.

Not even sure it's worth the hassle of trying to sell, so figured I'd just check here first.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77300.0

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #8703 on: Wed, 03 June 2020, 21:50:49 »
Show Image

The sale for this was 2 days ago. It's probably worth retail.

got em 😩😩✊😂

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline fliz

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8704 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 16:28:54 »
I've got a Happy Hacking Pro 2 black with blank keycaps in near new condition. What it worth these days? I'll probably eventually get the Bluetooth one

I've seen most HHKBs go for like $160-180

I listed mine for $170 just under 2 weeks ago. It's been viewed 440 times and no bites so far.

I'm not actually in any sort of hurry but how long does a listing like this typically sit before somebody jumps on it? I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong w/ my listing that's discouraging people. It's my first item for sale here and I want to do everything correctly. :)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8705 on: Fri, 05 June 2020, 16:29:54 »
I've got a Happy Hacking Pro 2 black with blank keycaps in near new condition. What it worth these days? I'll probably eventually get the Bluetooth one

I've seen most HHKBs go for like $160-180

I listed mine for $170 just under 2 weeks ago. It's been viewed 440 times and no bites so far.

I'm not actually in any sort of hurry but how long does a listing like this typically sit before somebody jumps on it? I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong w/ my listing that's discouraging people. It's my first item for sale here and I want to do everything correctly. :)
I wouldn't say that it's your fault or anything, but there's so many HHKBs out there that it is not always likely that there will be buyers, especially right now during these difficult times.

Offline Julia

« Reply #8706 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 08:46:40 »
Hi, I have a bunch of alps questions.

What's a fair price for a blue alps Northgate Omni key 102? I have the option to buy for 150, but that seems to be a lot.
Are there any cheaper options than the above that I can reference in deskthority?
What would be cheap or good board for green alps from the deskthority list?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8707 on: Mon, 08 June 2020, 09:23:03 »

What's a fair price for a blue alps Northgate Omni key 102? I have the option to buy for 150, but that seems to be a lot.

That is a good price if it is in good condition. Condition is all-important with Alps.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline Hocks

« Reply #8708 on: Sun, 28 June 2020, 20:31:17 »
Was wondering what a GMK Mizu (Base Kit) that is starting to show signs of shining on the WASD keys worth?

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #8709 on: Mon, 29 June 2020, 12:55:53 »
Was wondering what a GMK Mizu (Base Kit) that is starting to show signs of shining on the WASD keys worth?

Subtract $20 from whatever it originally sold for :cool:

$5 per key.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline funkden

« Reply #8710 on: Mon, 06 July 2020, 14:07:30 »
GMK Nautilus R1 base, spacebars, NorDE unused, unopened.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #8711 on: Thu, 09 July 2020, 21:18:01 »
thoughts on pricing for TGR 910 SE, pink?

Offline eniigma

• Storefront:
« Reply #8712 on: Sat, 11 July 2020, 11:20:18 »
What’s a A-stock KMAC Mini worth in 2020? Not the revo clone.

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #8713 on: Sat, 11 July 2020, 15:12:08 »
thoughts on pricing for TGR 910 SE, pink?

someone correct me if I'm wrong but 910 are hard to come by, but SE are even harder. You can probably sell it for 3K and if doge edition, even more. Just a wild guess.

Offline whizzard

• whizzard got ur gizzard
    • LOOTKEYS BLOG
« Reply #8714 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 18:57:15 »
This is a Duck Blackbird v1 that I have had since the GB.  I am curious about its approximate worth.  It is black top aluminum, silver bottom aluminum.  It has very light use, Gateron blue switches, and GMK Terminal keys.  I have been out of the market for a while and was wondering what the V1 Duck keyboards are worth lately.  I also have an Octagon V1 in red if someone knows what those are worth these days as well.  I was going to post some clacks but saw the rules and gonna have to look elsewhere to price those.  Thanks to anyone who helps.
More

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8715 on: Tue, 14 July 2020, 19:17:18 »
This is a Duck Blackbird v1 that I have had since the GB.  I am curious about its approximate worth.  It is black top aluminum, silver bottom aluminum.  It has very light use, Gateron blue switches, and GMK Terminal keys.  I have been out of the market for a while and was wondering what the V1 Duck keyboards are worth lately.  I also have an Octagon V1 in red if someone knows what those are worth these days as well.  I was going to post some clacks but saw the rules and gonna have to look elsewhere to price those.  Thanks to anyone who helps.
More
Show Image

Show Image

Given the condition of the boards are good, I would say that the Duck Blackbird is about $750, and the Duck Octagon about $550. Hope that helps!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8716 on: Sat, 18 July 2020, 17:44:19 »
KBT Pure LE (the one with the low profile aluminum case. green leds, blue mx switches) like new, probably used for less than 6 hours in it's entire lifetime.

Unicomp Wildcats Model M also like new, barely used at all.

Offline stealthzero

« Reply #8717 on: Wed, 22 July 2020, 13:48:26 »
I have a board with the following specs and just wondering what people think its worth?

Case - KBD Fans Tofu 65 in Black Aluminum

PBC - KBD Fans KBD67 rev2 w/ bottom LED illumination (soldered version) USB Type-C

Plate - KBD Fans 65% Brass Plate

Switches - NovelKeys_ Creams lubed w/ Trybosis 3204 (the same switches Tfue likes)

Stabilizers - GMK Cherry Stabilizers clipped and lubed w/ Dielectric grease

I did go ahead and put this all together including the time and supplies it took to lube all switches and stabs.

Thanks for the advice!

Offline diyachronic

« Reply #8718 on: Thu, 23 July 2020, 22:14:03 »
Thoughts on a Grey/Dark Grey KBD75V2 with:

Brass Plate
Brass Weight
Gateron Black Inks Filmed and Lubed with 205g0
Smokey Durock Stabs also lubed with 205g0

And how do soldered mill-max hotswap sockets usually affect the price of a board?

Thanks for any and all input!

Offline DonQuixoteMC

« Reply #8719 on: Fri, 24 July 2020, 07:52:26 »
Thoughts on a Grey/Dark Grey KBD75V2 with:
More
Brass Plate
Brass Weight
Gateron Black Inks Filmed and Lubed with 205g0
Smokey Durock Stabs also lubed with 205g0

And how do soldered mill-max hotswap sockets usually affect the price of a board?

Thanks for any and all input!

Not sure how this generally relates to resale price, but if you price out each of those individual components, they add up to ~$350 going rate individually. You could get more for sure, but it depends if the buyer values the assembled product or not vs kit.

Sorry, I have no clue about the hotswap aspect. I assume that's also related to buyer preference. Some people would value a hotswap board, others won't.

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #8720 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 02:56:41 »

It's been sitting in the back of a closet ever since I got it back in 2015 and I... don't actually like orange and black as a colour combination. I think I just got a bit carried away after getting a GMK Carbon set which as minor orange accents.

Not even sure it's worth the hassle of trying to sell, so figured I'd just check here first.

I'm not sure anyone knows what JTK sets are actually worth. In one listing it's $15 (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102653.0), but that seems pretty low. Sets on Mechmarket in other colorways are $70-80, the notskidata colors seem unpopular for some reason.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:02:54 by Rayndalf »

Offline jamster

« Reply #8721 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:12:03 »

I'm not sure anyone knows what JTK sets are actually worth. In one listing it's $15 (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=102653.0), but that seems pretty low. Sets on Mechmarket in other colorways are $70-80, the notskidata colors seem unpopular for some reason.

Thanks, I did some digging around and concluded they are worth nothing- this was one of their earlier sets, and by the sounds of it, it was not a particularly good one (inconsistent width of font seems to be the main issue).

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #8722 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:16:30 »

Thanks, I did some digging around and concluded they are worth nothing- this was one of their earlier sets, and by the sounds of it, it was not a particularly good one (inconsistent width of font seems to be the main issue).

JTK stuff is good now (I have the hana set, and its pretty good), but I ALSO had sophomore (pink on black) and it was... dismal with those legend inconsistencies,...
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #8723 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 17:24:43 »

If you want to get rid of it I'd pay something for it. I have a board in desperate need of basic coverage (the intended keyset has been delayed by months) and the colors would work.

Offline -bl1nk

« Reply #8724 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 10:53:46 »
What do you guys think an estimated value for one of Latrialum's sets? Specifically the royal firestorm and carnage. Looking to buy a set so I'll be posting a WTB, just would like to know a general amount that would be a good starting offer.

Offline hoobi

« Reply #8725 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 15:30:47 »
what are the holy pandas v2 stock worth (coming with the factory lube)

Offline Muttley Black

« Reply #8726 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 01:50:31 »
Hello there!  :)

I wont to ask please what this keyboard worth.

Thank you!

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #8727 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 08:16:35 »
what are the holy pandas v2 stock worth (coming with the factory lube)

I would say retail, maybe 10% above, just because they keep running group buys and the factory lube was terribly done.

Offline mchay

« Reply #8728 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 13:54:48 »
Long time lurker, but had to create a user account now, as I have some keyboards that sadly have to leave the collection.

Needs must, so firstly I need a valuation of this unused, boxed IBM SSK. I think the pictures tell more than I can describe in words so hopefully some of you could get me a ballpark number for one of these?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8729 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 15:28:58 »
Long time lurker, but had to create a user account now, as I have some keyboards that sadly have to leave the collection.

Needs must, so firstly I need a valuation of this unused, boxed IBM SSK. I think the pictures tell more than I can describe in words so hopefully some of you could get me a ballpark number for one of these?
200 would be a ballpark for the SSK.

Offline funkmon

« Reply #8730 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 15:51:15 »
I say $250 for new in box, maybe $300. They're going for insane prices right now.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8731 on: Thu, 13 August 2020, 19:59:20 »
Aren't they far more rare in ISO?

And already inside the EU makes it a lot better than the usual importation from the US.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline mchay

« Reply #8732 on: Fri, 14 August 2020, 03:20:05 »
Thanks for the inputs. I will get this on the market ASAP  :)

Offline oscarhung1011

« Reply #8733 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 02:38:53 »
Hi, How much is a tofu 65, with brass plating, dz65 hotswap worth in the market right now? I can't seem to find a full kit of that on KBDFans.

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #8734 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 12:58:13 »
Bunny lake oroginal hyperfuse?

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #8735 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 13:05:01 »
Bunny lake oroginal hyperfuse?

F8 included?

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #8736 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 13:20:17 »

Offline laksikus

« Reply #8737 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 03:33:02 »
Hello,
Another longtime reader and rarely poster, think my old account got deleted, at least i reregistered with the same email again.
I recently snacked a brandnew Cherry g81-3000SAD

Not sure if i even wanna sell it, but knowing the worth would be nice.

250013-0
250015-1

Offline Venatorious

• Gotta Start Somewhere
« Reply #8738 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 01:21:18 »
How much is a complete ncr 3007 worth?

Offline OtherBarry1992

« Reply #8739 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 11:53:09 »
Hey everyone! I have a Gon Nerd TKL and I'm wondering how much I could fetch for it.

Specs:

Gon Nerd TKL PCB
67g Zealeos
Could add Silenceos if that would increase the value enough (I have a bunch)
Soldered in SIP sockets for the LEDs so they can be changed.
Purple/Pink installed now.
Side LED's are soldered onto the rear of the PCB and are the same Purple/Pink Color
Keycaps are Doubleshot Pulse SA's

I paid more than I'd like to admit for this setup, just want to know what I could get for it now.

Pics:

Thanks everyone!

Offline kulaan

« Reply #8740 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 15:36:13 »
Looking for a price check on a new and unused GMK Triumph Adler set from the original Massdrop run back in 2015. Anybody know what I can sell it for?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #8741 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 15:48:04 »
Looking for a price check on a new and unused GMK Triumph Adler set from the original Massdrop run back in 2015. Anybody know what I can sell it for?

I've personally had success purchasing them for under $120 in the past, so I'd say around $110-120, particularly due to some of the issues the run had plus the more limited compatibility.

Hope that helps!

Offline jhiggs

« Reply #8742 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 16:58:19 »
I'm building up a new custom keyboard. Once it's finished, I'm thinking about selling my old one. I'm after some sort of idea about what it's worth.

It's built from a Filco Minila but there isn't much left of that anymore; only the plate, switches (cherry blue) and caps. It is custom point-to-point wired to a Teensy running TMK. The code is available on Github (https://github.com/jonhiggs/higgs_keyboards/tree/master/keyboard/H0001-ml65)

What makes it different from a Minila:

- The function keys (left and right of space) can be mapped to real keys. Currently mapped to cmd and opt.
- I've removed some keys.
- Swapped the | and ` into their correct place. It has a Sun layout.
- Made to be higher so that the Magic Trackpad can sit in front of it. And it obviously has a wooden case.
- It has a port for a foot switch. Currently mapped to function.
- The function layer has a layout inspired by Readline and Vim.
- Shift-Esc will print a ~

The condition is used, but good. There are a few minor chips in a corner. I may put on a new set of caps if that will increase the price enough to justify it.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards

Offline redCoat69

« Reply #8743 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 15:30:07 »
Can I get a price check for a full kbd67v2 kit (either unused, or one thats used already).

Looking at getting one as a starter board, of course none in stock so looking at the after market, wondering what is a fair price

thanks!

Offline Captaincoconut

« Reply #8744 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 13:54:40 »
Can I get a price check on some key caps?

I have an unopened box of GMK Sandstorm full set + an unopened space bar set. 

Offline RangerXML

« Reply #8745 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 00:57:32 »
A set of Modern Beige Japanese Red and Black PBT keycaps from Originative GB in 2016.

Massdrop Alt, with foam and lubed Halo True switches.

Tada68+KC21 matching sticker bomb, with a standard set up PBT keycaps. Tada68 has Mod-M Tactile switches and the KC21 has Gateron Browns (does not include the ASCII SA set in image)

And Corsair K63 Wireless (MX Red) and Razer BlackWidow TE (2013, MX Blue)

https://imgur.com/a/3Ee8hbx
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 August 2020, 23:10:50 by RangerXML »

Offline soer9459

« Reply #8746 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 08:17:29 »
OG Cherry Double-Shot keycaps with Danish legends, in great condition. What's a set like that worth?

Offline meqa

Lubed Krytox + TX Filmed Invyr Holy Pandas on KBDfans Anode Case)8
« Reply #8747 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 18:37:15 »
I have a KBDfans Anode with Lubed (Krytox 250g0) and Tx Filmed Invyr Holy Pandas on Alu plate with ePBT Dolch Keycaps. What's this worth?

Offline isot0nic

« Reply #8748 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 21:26:32 »
Price check on SA Laser, Have the following
Alphas (Gaijin)
Modifiers
Numpad
Spacebar kit
1 Set of extra Arrows
Half a set of Novelties.

Space bar, modifiers, numpad and most of the novelties have never been mounted. Keycaps have seen minimal use.

Thanks you

Offline Nonnegaard

« Reply #8749 on: Thu, 10 September 2020, 02:54:41 »
What are Nixies worth?
Aeon, TGR Jane V2, Dolphin 2021, Gherkin, Model M, 5°, NCR80, M0110-A