geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK SOTD

(1/20) > >>

thisispoggers:
GMK SOTD
(Ship of the Damned)
 SOTD bannerart (594.79 kB. 1800x600 - viewed 1469 times.)

0003.jpg (8071.4 kB. 7680x4320 - viewed 3768 times.)
Hello everyone, I hope that you are doing well.
I am very excited to finally publish this set I have been working on for a little bit now. And even though there is still a decent amount of work to do I wanted to publish this on the say that season three of SOT drops. Introducing GMK SOTD or Ship of the damned. It is based off of the ferry of the damned from the game Sea of Thieves. For those who don’t know what this game is, it is a swashbuckling online pirate game where you can do most anything from running trade routes, fighting long-dead captions of ships who have come back as skeletons, or hunting other players for gold and glory. When you enviably die you are sent to the ferry of the damned (that is where this set gets its name and inspiration.) This set is still a work in progress but I want to know what you think of it. All of the renders artwork and most everything else up until this point have been done by me hence the kinda jank appearance. This will be fixed later with new/updated models.

(More rendors coming soon.)
To do list
Finalize the renders for the kits
Set up discord
Finalize artwork
Create novelties
Make more renders
Work with artisan keycap makers
Work on the design for custom desk mats
Get vendors
Announce GB dates

DontStealMyLolipop:
Reserved

kaysoo1337:
Reserved

geohammy:
you have no kitting. also it's incredibly horrendous.
you should learn how to upload pictures so that people don't have to download them.
GLWIC

MIGHTY CHICKEN:
This needs a lot lot lot more work, images borked

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version