Author Topic: Designer experiences with Host Vendors/Manu for GB  (Read 899 times)

Offline switchlab.sg

Designer experiences with Host Vendors/Manu for GB
« on: Mon, 19 September 2022, 01:10:00 »
Hey all,

I'd like to share my experiences with other designers who have engaged with host vendors for their GB and hopefully get some insights and thoughts from you as well.

I'll start off that my experiences has been pretty okay in terms of most stuff except when it comes to payout of royalties, eg. I've yet to receive royalties for a GB that ended in March this year due to other vendors having not paid for the GB and I've had to chase on behalf of the host vendor which I believe is not my job or responsibility (Yes they actually asked me to reach out). In other words royalties will not be paid out to the designer until all vendors have paid.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not out to thrash anyone because I'm thankful that I was able to get exposed to the community however I think things could have been handled better to maintain a good relationship between designers and vendors.

What are your thoughts on this and have you had similar or other experiences as a designer?