geekhack Community > Off Topic

Women's clothing fitting

<< < (7/7)

noisyturtle:
I'm always super jealous of all the styles women get to choose from, and the men's section is like 1/6th the size with all the same boring ****.
Honestly I've bought women's sleepwear, robes, and jackets(super nice leather jacket for $60!) just because the price was right and they were super nice. You haven't truly lounged around the house until you've lounged around the house in satin-lined velvet pants.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Tue, 09 April 2024, 22:34:27 ---I'm always super jealous of all the styles women get to choose from, and the men's section is like 1/6th the size with all the same boring ****.
Honestly I've bought women's sleepwear, robes, and jackets(super nice leather jacket for $60!) just because the price was right and they were super nice. You haven't truly lounged around the house until you've lounged around the house in satin-lined velvet pants.

--- End quote ---

Tp4 do boxer + tshirt. Pants are uncomfortable in relative terms.

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Tue, 09 April 2024, 22:37:26 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Tue, 09 April 2024, 22:34:27 ---I'm always super jealous of all the styles women get to choose from, and the men's section is like 1/6th the size with all the same boring ****.

--- End quote ---

Tp4 do boxer + tshirt. Pants are uncomfortable in relative terms.
Show Image

--- End quote ---

I like a nice light robe, and some silky very loose pants that rub my junk just perfect. Clothes I could never wear out of the house.
I'd love to get a real nice smoking jacket so I can chill in total luxurious comfort, but still look like I'm hosting an upper class party. That way when I drink with my cat I can feel high class.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version