geekhack Community > Off Topic

Monki pox

<< < (2/4) > >>

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Wed, 03 August 2022, 14:32:58 ---how does the vaccine clinic know if a person is gay (to qualify for current eligibility),  do they give people a quiz ?

--- End quote ---
You have to suck their ****. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

pixelpusher:
I mean, isn't it most likely to transmit exactly like chicken pox and small pox?  I've never heard anyone say they weren't worried about Chicken Pox b/c it's mainly spread in the gay community... The entire situation was messed up from the start.  Again, we had plenty of advanced warning from doctors in Africa.

I can imagine that the current administration knew beyond a doubt that ramping up production of vaccines and advising the general public to get a shot was a laughable matter after the way Covid was received. 

tp4tissue:
it says potentially ~1 in 10 peeps may have severe consequences from infections.  that's actually alot isn't it?

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: pixelpusher on Wed, 03 August 2022, 17:34:10 ---I mean, isn't it most likely to transmit exactly like chicken pox and small pox?  I've never heard anyone say they weren't worried about Chicken Pox b/c it's mainly spread in the gay community... The entire situation was messed up from the start.  Again, we had plenty of advanced warning from doctors in Africa.

I can imagine that the current administration knew beyond a doubt that ramping up production of vaccines and advising the general public to get a shot was a laughable matter after the way Covid was received.

--- End quote ---
Literally just on the news today they said that gay people are more likely to get it because of all the promiscuous sex they totally have. It's the AIDS crisis part 2, the planet of the AIDS.

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: CaesarAZealad on Wed, 03 August 2022, 17:45:51 ---
It's the AIDS crisis part 2

--- End quote ---

People are just going to have to stop banging monkeys.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3234451/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version