geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

How to buy or sell something on Geekhack - a classifieds tutorial!

<< < (3/19) > >>

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: Signature on Mon, 24 November 2014, 15:22:21 ---Bumping
If you wish to bump your classifieds thread you are allowed to do so until at least 24 hours have passed from the time of the latest post. Don't bump other members' Classifieds posts.

--- End quote ---
Methinks there's a "not" missing in there - there's no point bumping an active thread.  Other than that good guide :)

Signature:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:45:10 ---
If you wish to bump your classifieds thread you are allowed to do so until at least 24 hours have passed from the time of the latest post. Don't bump other members' Classifieds posts.

--- End quote ---
Methinks there's a "not" missing in there - there's no point bumping an active thread.  Other than that good guide :)

--- End quote ---
Don't really understand what you are suggesting but the main function with bumping is to make your own sale thread visible more often. A lot of classifieds threads aren't "active" since business usally goes through PMs, but there might be something I'm missing

kydmirror:
Thanks for this! good to know as a newcomer

tbc:

--- Quote from: Signature on Sun, 14 December 2014, 14:06:27 ---
--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:45:10 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Don't really understand what you are suggesting but the main function with bumping is to make your own sale thread visible more often. A lot of classifieds threads aren't "active" since business usally goes through PMs, but there might be something I'm missing

--- End quote ---

"you are [not] allowed to do so until"

PhatCraqHo:
Thanks man, will make sure i do it correctly now :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version