geekhack Community > Off Topic

Need a VESA mount for my 24" monitor

(1/3) > >>

Shyfe:
it should have height adjustment, tilt, and swivel is preferred.

it should be a stand so i can put it on my desk and i'd like if it was black. any suggestions guys?

kode:
I like my Ergotron stands. One of the best investments I've made on ergonomy was my LX triple display and my LX desk mount notebook arm. They've got quite the selection, though...

o2dazone:

--- Quote from: kode;110167 ---I like my Ergotron stands. One of the best investments I've made on ergonomy was my LX triple display and my LX desk mount notebook arm. They've got quite the selection, though...
--- End quote ---

Same here

I've got an Ergotron LX (from reviews the Ergotron Neo-Flex has a hard time holding most standard weight 24s). Great investment, tons of desk real-estate, especially if you have a deep desk. Mount the arm, extend it to however you want, and never deal with a monitor base being in the way again :)

keyb_gr:
Same here, too. (How boring.)

If something with a 100 mm mount is required, one of these V-shaped Eizo feet as included with 20/21" models may be worth a shot, provided someone wants to get rid of one of course.

rdjack21:
I have both the LX (at home) and the Neo-Flex (at work). The LX has had no issues with my 24" monitor at home. I have a 22" on the Neo-Flex at work and I agree I think it would have issues with a 24" monitor. If you do decide to get one search google for them before you buy because the price varies quite a bit depending on where you buy it at. For instance newegg has it for $120 but provantage has them for $106.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version