geekhack Community > Off Topic

What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)

<< < (6095/6099) > >>

noisyturtle:
Why do algorithms even exist and steal my data if they constantly recommend me the things I specifically say "I am not interested in this" and "Do not show more content like this"
I've probably clicked "Don't recommend this type of content" on 1000+ Taylor Swift ****, and half my YT and news feed is ****ing Taylor Swift ****.
Like the algorithm literally ignores what I am telling it, and doing the exact opposite.

****ing infuriating

tp4tissue:
It knows Noisyturtle like taylor swift, you're just denying it out of some inane sense of self-respect, to which the algorithm already knows is fickle and wet paper.

iri:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Tue, 18 June 2024, 20:46:15 ---Why do algorithms even exist and steal my data if they constantly recommend me the things I specifically say "I am not interested in this" and "Do not show more content like this"
I've probably clicked "Don't recommend this type of content" on 1000+ Taylor Swift ****, and half my YT and news feed is ****ing Taylor Swift ****.
Like the algorithm literally ignores what I am telling it, and doing the exact opposite.

****ing infuriating

--- End quote ---
They are not designed for your convenience, they are designed to steal your data.

Findecanor:
Could some search engine please show me correct results for keyboard "pencil tray" without any effing iPads or keyboard drawers?

Evolurkeeb:
How to find a better job?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version