geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Apple M0116 drop-in replacement PCB

<< < (2/2)

elmo:

--- Quote from: Applet on Sun, 13 December 2020, 17:17:20 ---Yeah, these are great projects elmo, love the progress. I recommend yours when people ask for AEK or M0116 PCB's

--- End quote ---

thanks  :)

Icemanrec:
is there a link to the via firmware? im am trying the files in github but getting no where regarding getting via and qmk to work.

elmo:

--- Quote from: Icemanrec on Sun, 23 May 2021, 02:57:02 ---is there a link to the via firmware? im am trying the files in github but getting no where regarding getting via and qmk to work.

--- End quote ---

the firmware for via is in the github repo. it just wasn't commited over to the qmk and via master because wilba is somewhat restrictive about personal projects being merged into via.

you just have to compile the firmware with the via keymap yourself and load the via json file in the configurator for the board to get detected.

CherryMX_Rainbow:
This is absolute amazing!  I bought a M0116 recently but unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work, as the adp port seems to have failed.  How I wish you could have sold this as a kit.  :(

wujack:
Hi, I’m wondering if this PCB is compatible with the alps iigs keyboard? The pcbs looks really similar but I don’t have both boards to compare. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version