geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Filco Tenkeyless + Das Silent for 86U or 103UB 55g

(1/1)

Ehe_Shaoge:
Update as of December 14 2010: The Filco has been sold. For now the Das will not be put up for sale.

Original ad below:

I have a Filco Tenkeyless Tactile Click "Otaku" and a Das Model S Professional Silent, both in excellent condition. The Das was purchased June 30th 2010 and has been a daily driver for 2 months. The Filco was purchased August 27th 2010 and has only been used for a couple of weeks.

I am looking to trade both keyboards for a Topre Realforce 86U or a 103UB 55g. If this is not enough, then PM me and I'll offer a third item.

Some pictures:

The Filco comes with the box (as shown above), plastic covering, USB to PS/2 adapter, red Esc key, original black Esc key, warranty.

The Das comes with the box (as shown above), plastic wrapping material, documentation, USB to PS/2 adapter, but no polishing cloth. Metadot never included one in my order, but I never really cared about that. To make up for this missing item, I'll throw in a wired keycap puller I got from EK.

For USA only. Sincere apologies to the international crowd.

keyboardlover:
I have a Realforce 103UB 55g that I would be willing to sell but not trade (I have no interest in these keyboard). Let me know if you're interested to do that (then you could sell these keyboards separately to make up for the cost).

Crypt:

--- Quote from: keyboardlover;258152 ---I have a Realforce 103UB 55g that I would be willing to sell but not trade (I have no interest in these keyboard). Let me know if you're interested to do that (then you could sell these keyboards separately to make up for the cost).
--- End quote ---
I'm interested in the Filco.  Who wants the Das? :)

acchen:

--- Quote from: Crypt;258199 ---I'm interested in the Filco.  Who wants the Das? :)
--- End quote ---

I'm interested in the Filco too... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version