Author Topic: Brazil isn't for amateurs  (Read 833 times)

Offline VinnyCordeiro

Brazil isn't for amateurs
« on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 23:48:36 »
If the wild Brazilian import taxes were the only problem we got here, we would be happy. But this country is nuts, even for those who lives here.

At the beginning of October I sent an email to the guys of MechanicalKeyboards.com asking for an alternative way of shipping, as the standard one used at the site was too expensive for what I was buying: the Cherry MX switch top removal tool. They said it was possible, we agreed on what had to be done and they sent a PayPal invoice, that was paid minutes after being sent. The next day the tool was sent and I got my tracking code.

Yesterday, as I was wondering why it was taking so long (they used a kind of tracking that is faster than common registered mail), I went to USPS site to make a search, as the Brazilian post websearch tool showed the same information since 10/10. The screenshot of the result is right below:

http://i.imgur.com/0xrbGj2.png

The fracking Brazilian post rerouted the fracking package to fracking SAUDI ARABIA!!!! Already sent an email to MechanicalKeyboards.com asking how we'll solve this, just waiting for an answer.

Brazil indeed isn't for amateurs. :(