geekhack Community > Off Topic

Spider Man No Way Home

(1/4) > >>

Sintpinty:
I know most of you are in your older age (20-70) here, but who has snagged tickets for them and their families here?

Are you excited for the movie? I sure am! On December 22nd, i will do matrix, followed by kingsmen. It's going to be an awesome christmas break and i am very excited :D

tp4tissue:
Such youthful optimism.

hurrrrrrggghh...  Mah_ Back.....   it went out just from giving compliments on the internet.

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: Sintpinty on Thu, 02 December 2021, 12:38:00 ---
most of you are in your older age (20-70)

--- End quote ---

I am not yet 70 and I think that I am the oldest one here. Anyone heard from Terrapin recently?

noisyturtle:
Just watched Carnage last night. I don't really like the direction they took Venom in that one, I enjoyed the 1st film way more.

But the post credits scene made absolutely zero sense to me. Why did he appear in some hotel room in the tropics? Why was Spider Man on tv with no mask? Why did he instantly focus on that weirdly with zero prompting or explanation? I'm glad Spider Man and Venom worked out their licensing differences, but that scene made no sense to me.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 03 December 2021, 17:18:59 ---Just watched Carnage last night. I don't really like the direction they took Venom in that one, I enjoyed the 1st film way more.

But the post credits scene made absolutely zero sense to me. Why did he appear in some hotel room in the tropics? Why was Spider Man on tv with no mask? Why did he instantly focus on that weirdly with zero prompting or explanation? I'm glad Spider Man and Venom worked out their licensing differences, but that scene made no sense to me.

--- End quote ---

LTBCarnage was kind of messy/inconsequential. They didn't deepen the lore, the movie felt like they were merely using comedy to cover up for the <pointless> cgi violence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version