geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

AMERICA TRIP! BOOKED!!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Belfong:
Thanksie... love your TMX stem from one of the Bro Caps sale, so can't wait to get an actual Alu key! Hope your trip to States-side become a reality!

jal:
Hey, this is a trip I can get behind.

Also, for the San Francisco leg, I'll buy dinner, and if you want to crash, I have a room for you.

KingRama:

--- Quote from: Belfong on Sat, 14 January 2017, 22:44:18 ---Thanksie... love your TMX stem from one of the Bro Caps sale, so can't wait to get an actual Alu key! Hope your trip to States-side become a reality!

--- End quote ---

Packed and ready to go:

And cheers mate! Glad you like the TMX :D I need more BBv2.5's in my life :P Really hope it happens too, been really excited about it :)

--- Quote from: jal on Sun, 15 January 2017, 01:09:39 ---Hey, this is a trip I can get behind.

Also, for the San Francisco leg, I'll buy dinner, and if you want to crash, I have a room for you.

--- End quote ---

Mateeee!!

Definitely keen for dinner with my biggest customer!! I'm down! That would be great fun, San Fran sounds super exciting so far, you guys are an interesting bunch :P

Krypikins:
Can't wait for you to get out here dude. Made sure to pick up a few caps to make the Seattle double date idea a reality!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: Krypikins on Sun, 15 January 2017, 02:08:27 ---Can't wait for you to get out here dude. Made sure to pick up a few caps to make the Seattle double date idea a reality!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support mate! Honestly super excited for the double date, OMAKASE! Should be a great time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version