Author Topic: HHKB 2 Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional 2 LIKE NEW  (Read 3432 times)

Offline elservo

• Trade Count: (0)
HHKB 2 Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional 2 LIKE NEW
« on: Wed, 08 December 2010, 18:44:36 »
Hi, want to get some people gifts for Christmas and I decided to part with my favorite possession: my HHKB Pro 2.  

You can see my review of it with my photos of it at http://geekhack.org/showwiki.php?title=Island:12138

It truly is the best keyboard I have ever used, but I've got some stuff going on in my life right now and I need to gather some cash together.  I'm asking $255 shipped for it.  I purchased it new in October 2010 and have gently used it since.  I bring it back and forth to work and home every day, and I carry it in its original box, so the corners of the box are a little soft, otherwise it's like new.  

Asking 255 shipped within the US.  I need to insure this and get signature confirmation to protect me as well as the buyer and I really don't know how it works outside the country.  I accept payment via Paypal.  PM me!
Majestouch Tactile Click (Work)
AEKII(Home)

Offline gregh

« Reply #1 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 13:06:41 »
I hope I'm not offending you by making an offer lower than your asking price, but I will give $200.00 shipped. If you decide to lower your price, let me know.

To be clear, I think $255.00 is a reasonable price, but I can't afford quiet that much and I figure an offer never hurt anyone. :)

Offline elservo

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 11 December 2010, 16:35:02 »
I'll take offers now.  I don't want any more lowball offers though.  This keyboard is worth more than any offers I've gotten.
Majestouch Tactile Click (Work)
AEKII(Home)

Offline ins0m

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 11 December 2010, 22:27:27 »
What kind of offers have you had?

I'm bidding on one on ebay, if that doesn't go through then I'll contact you