Author Topic: CMSTORM Quickfire TK  (Read 2050 times)

Offline therecorder

CMSTORM Quickfire TK
« on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 14:48:44 »
Another PCHome find (at a good price).

English (Hit "select" drop box to see list of switches available.):
http://global.pchome.com.tw/english/?mod=item&func=exhibit&IT_NO=DCAH28-A71066714&SR_NO=SBAE0P&ROWNO=3&tm=e

Chinese (with more photos):
http://shopping.pchome.com.tw/?m=item&f=exhibit&IT_NO=DCAH28-A71066714

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Re: CMSTORM Quickfire TK
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 14:57:30 »
This isn't really a deal, at least not for those in the US. Newegg has these for $100 each  which is less than what PChome is asking with free or cheaper shipping at that. They supposedly have the TK with white LED though for those too impatient to wait for that model to be released in the US.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline therecorder

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 06 April 2013, 15:16:48 »
This isn't really a deal, at least not for those in the US. Newegg has these for $100 each  which is less than what PChome is asking with free or cheaper shipping at that. They supposedly have the TK with white LED though for those too impatient to wait for that model to be released in the US.

I understand, but Newegg (and CoolerMaster) ships ONLY to the US.  For the rest of the world, I think that this is a decent price/shipping.

Offline Joxx

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 10:55:43 »
So if I want the cherry red switches, am I supposed to pick "red axis"? (I don't know what axis are... =/)
Ducky 9087 MX Brown | Blackwidow  MX Blue  | CM TK MX Red | Looking for a QFR MX Blue!

Offline therecorder

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 12 April 2013, 13:00:09 »
So if I want the cherry red switches, am I supposed to pick "red axis"? (I don't know what axis are... =/)
Axis color = Switch color, so, yes, you should order a red axis.