Author Topic: [GB] GMK Taro (Shipped!)  (Read 132726 times)

Offline lee jeong woo

Re: [GB] GMK Taro (Shipped!)
« Reply #550 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 15:37:08 »
Taro / (or blueberry ice cream) goodness

Show Image

Show Image

(mixed up number row)
Show Image

What color is the LED? Pink?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #551 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 17:00:15 »
They are the standard red-purple color, not pink-magenta or blue-purple ("UV") in hue.  Sometimes they are sold as "pink" on eBay, but it's the common "purple" LED color.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #552 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 17:23:24 »
They are the standard red-purple color, not pink-magenta or blue-purple ("UV") in hue.  Sometimes they are sold as "pink" on eBay, but it's the common "purple" LED color.

I'm sorry, but can you show me the picture of Elady's sample? I want to buy this!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #553 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 17:32:40 »
Search eBay or Aliexpress or whatever is the equivalent for "1.8mm clear pink LED"  (it's not actually pink, but it's often labeled as "pink" nowadays to distinguish from "UV purple") or "1.8mm clear purple LED".

Example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100pcs-1-8mm-LED-Water-Clear-Pink-2pin-Emitting-Diode-/292552048803?hash=item441d7600a3

I don't recommend the specific LEDs in that listing, because they are not very consistent in color (some are slightly more blue, some are slightly more toward red).
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline lee jeong woo

« Reply #554 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 17:40:37 »
Search eBay or Aliexpress or whatever is the equivalent for "1.8mm clear pink LED"  (it's not actually pink, but it's often labeled as "pink" nowadays to distinguish from "UV purple") or "1.8mm clear purple LED".

Example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100pcs-1-8mm-LED-Water-Clear-Pink-2pin-Emitting-Diode-/292552048803?hash=item441d7600a3

I don't recommend the specific LEDs in that listing, because they are not very consistent in color (some are slightly more blue, some are slightly more toward red).

thanks you !!!!!

Offline Bhk1004

« Reply #555 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 17:58:55 »
Anyone wanna sell me a set...

Offline pwade3

« Reply #556 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 07:37:33 »
Hey everyone, just wanted to give my thanks again to everyone who supported the set and to those of you hoping for a round 2. I love seeing that people are still enjoying this set, it really means a lot to me.

A second run is definitely on the table, but it won't be for a little while. I'm currently working on a new set that will hopefully be to a point where I can show more people very soon. Can't just rest on my laurels and coast by on Taro!

For an endcap to this buy though, I've got a giveaway that I need to figure out the fine details, but for now know that it will be some sort of photo competition for those with the set and the prize will be a Boba Burps Typebeast, once again graciously provided by GAF.

More details coming Soontm...

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #557 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 09:46:45 »
Hey everyone, just wanted to give my thanks again to everyone who supported the set and to those of you hoping for a round 2. I love seeing that people are still enjoying this set, it really means a lot to me.

A second run is definitely on the table, but it won't be for a little while. I'm currently working on a new set that will hopefully be to a point where I can show more people very soon. Can't just rest on my laurels and coast by on Taro!

For an endcap to this buy though, I've got a giveaway that I need to figure out the fine details, but for now know that it will be some sort of photo competition for those with the set and the prize will be a Boba Burps Typebeast, once again graciously provided by GAF.

hype

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #558 on: Wed, 27 February 2019, 17:05:01 »

Oh cool. That's cool.

Offline thesmokingman

« Reply #559 on: Sun, 11 August 2019, 12:00:25 »
In the words of Nathan/Taeha

Redo redo.....

Offline pwade3

« Reply #560 on: Mon, 12 August 2019, 07:30:38 »

Redo redo.....

I'm focusing on Analog Dreams for the time being, but don't worry, the demand has not gone unheard. ;)

Offline CypherPls

« Reply #561 on: Sun, 08 September 2019, 15:54:20 »

Redo redo.....

I'm focusing on Analog Dreams for the time being, but don't worry, the demand has not gone unheard. ;)
This. Right. Here.