Author Topic: [GB] Vortex Thick PBT Dyesub 104-Keyset [Shipped]  (Read 159395 times)

Offline feng

• * Vendor
Re: [GB] Vortex Thick PBT Dyesub 104-Keyset [Shipping Out]
« Reply #650 on: Thu, 06 June 2013, 15:23:35 »
Hi bazemk1979, I'm sorry for the delay. But I don't have any extra keycaps from the WYSE sets on hand, neither does my supplier, he's out of Vortex thick PBT keycaps now. If I still can't find you a replacement, you can return the keyset to me getting a full refund. I'm so sorry for your inconvenience.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #651 on: Thu, 06 June 2013, 17:27:07 »
I wish you told me this earlier Feng.....

Anybody from here that has 2 page down keys so we can swap them???

There was a guy who told me he has 2 of them but he is from Brazil, hoping to find someone from US to do the exchange, if not then the Brazilian dude it is.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline pasph

« Reply #652 on: Thu, 06 June 2013, 17:29:21 »
feng please answer to my PM
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #653 on: Thu, 06 June 2013, 17:40:07 »
This is for the Brazilian guy with double same keys, you go by nick " bardomudo " please read your PM and lets swap keys dude.

@Feng

As for you my brother, I have no problem that you don't have the keys, nor is your fault that I got doubles, and I know its time consuming checking every single key to make sure everything is in order, this I do understand!!!

What I don't get it, is me sending you 3-4 messages every since month a go telling you that I can swap keys with a guy from Brazil but I rather wait on you if you got the keys, you said no worries I'm mailing you the key this week.... So I assumed that you have them dude.

So now since you finally posted a month later that you don't have the keys I'm shafted, shafted because I don't even know if this guy sold the set, maeby traded the cap with someone else or what not...

I know your busy with life, so we all are, but not replying for a whole month is just being rude, 1 by 1 is how you lose your customers and build bad rep for yourself.

Offline pasph

Re: [GB] Vortex Thick PBT Dyesub 104-Keyset [Shipped]
« Reply #654 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 06:01:23 »
Got them
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline fexhung

« Reply #655 on: Tue, 02 July 2013, 08:54:58 »
Hi Feng,

I sent you quite a few PMs but haven't heard from you so I'll post it here as well.  It's been a bit over a month since my status has been changed to shipped but I have yet to receive my keycaps.

I ordered the puller from you as well and requested that they were shipped together which you confirmed.  However, I received the puller separately in the first week of June.

Could you please confirm that you indeed shipped out the keycaps?  I'm starting to get worried that they were lost in the mail.

Thanks.

Offline xSpartanCx

« Reply #656 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 18:39:09 »
What is the keyboard used to display the rainbow caps? Also, are the keycaps still up for order?

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #657 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:00:37 »
What is the keyboard used to display the rainbow caps? Also, are the keycaps still up for order?

keyboard Filco, no this GB is closed.

Offline xSpartanCx

« Reply #658 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:05:22 »
I don't think that's a filco, It says "Cherry" at the top. I'm wondering what model it is. I'm looking at the keyboard on the original post

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #659 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:09:39 »
what picture are you talking about? I'm looking the few pics above posted of the rainbow set and its the Filco with blue casing, copy/paste the pic your speaking of and attach it in your next reply so I can tell you what keyboard it is bud.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #660 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:14:05 »
If you speaking of this one, it looks like either custom Korean keyboard, or Filco/CM QFR TKL factor in acrylic custom case, the Cherry logo are stickers you can buy around here.

EDIT: just noticed the mini USB placement, and its on the right side of the board, this is indeed Korean custom.

Offline xSpartanCx

« Reply #661 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:23:24 »

The keyboard that was originally posted by OP on page 1

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #662 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:25:25 »
that's Cherry G80-3000

Offline xSpartanCx

« Reply #663 on: Tue, 09 July 2013, 19:28:35 »

Offline lyrill

« Reply #664 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 09:03:19 »
is this still open? link to google doc not working

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #665 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 13:44:47 »
is this still open? link to google doc not working

This has been done for quite awhile, I believe. If you want to make sure, I'd PM Feng. Good luck!

Offline jaboki

« Reply #666 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 15:24:39 »
Anyone have an extra "Vortex Grey Thick PBT Dyesub 104-Keyset"

I'm willing to pay extra for it. Or if anyone can link me anywhere online I can purchase, it would be awesome :)

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #667 on: Fri, 19 July 2013, 16:55:20 »

I'm willing to pay extra for it. Or if anyone can link me anywhere online I can purchase, it would be awesome :)

u got pm

Offline Steamboat

« Reply #668 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 09:46:58 »

u got pm

Not sure if you sold them or not. But, I would be interested as well.

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #669 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 10:35:38 »
I have a purple set and a wyse set....I'm still looking for a blue set. Won't be able to buy it for about a week though.

Offline bardomudo

« Reply #670 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 11:02:21 »
If anyone's interested, I'm selling a grey set. Shipping from Brazil, PM me.

Offline w4rtortle

• QFR Black Switches
« Reply #671 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:03:07 »
If anyone has a set they would be willing to sell and ship to Australia, I would be interested. pm me :)

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #672 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:14:47 »
If anyone has a set they would be willing to sell and ship to Australia, I would be interested. pm me :)

u have pm

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #673 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 21:29:25 »

Apologies for mentioning this here, but techkeys have white Vortex set for pre-order in his vendor forum.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline TheeCOoon

« Reply #674 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 23:44:21 »

Apologies for mentioning this here, but techkeys have white Vortex set for pre-order in his vendor forum.

Srry im new to this forum. Where is the vendor forum for techkeys?

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #675 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 23:48:06 »

Srry im new to this forum. Where is the vendor forum for techkeys?

You can start here and you should be able to find them.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?board=116.0

Offline TheeCOoon

« Reply #676 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 23:53:54 »
Anyone got 104 White keycaps on sale?? Can be blank or engraved

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #677 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 23:57:12 »

This is kind of unrelated to anything on this thread. Please post in classifieds as [WTB]. Please read rules first though :)

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #678 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 00:18:01 »

This is kind of unrelated to anything on this thread. Please post in classifieds as [WTB]. Please read rules first though :)

He doesn't have enough posts for the classified thread yet.

@TheeCOoon - Go here and get yourself on the list. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43034.0

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #679 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 00:29:06 »

He doesn't have enough posts for the classified thread yet.

@TheeCOoon - Go here and get yourself on the list. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43034.0

Well that was why I said "read rules." :P

I was just looking for that link for him. Definitely needs to get on there, assuming that they are still available. Great bang for the buck!

Offline ohgodpleaseno

• Nonononono please no
« Reply #680 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 18:20:07 »
Is posting about wanting to purchase key sets not allowed in a thread like this? I'm not exactly sure of the rules but I really wanted to get my hands on a set of the rainbow keys even though I'm not sure how I would go about asking the people on this forum for that and as far as I can tell there's some sort of post requirement for me to advertise that I want to buy keys.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #681 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 18:35:22 »
Is posting about wanting to purchase key sets not allowed in a thread like this? I'm not exactly sure of the rules but I really wanted to get my hands on a set of the rainbow keys even though I'm not sure how I would go about asking the people on this forum for that and as far as I can tell there's some sort of post requirement for me to advertise that I want to buy keys.

You are looking for a left over rainbow set, which is relative to this thread, which I think is 100% fine and appropriate. Looking for something that's relative to the thread is a-ok :thumb:

It's fine, as long as it's relative to the the thread itself. My previous post was more about how TheeCOoon may have come off as looking for something that this thread was not selling (he was looking for something that CAN be engraved or blank, which this thread wasn't selling). Situations like this can come off as a person being lazy and just trying to circumvent the rules (which in this case, it almost seemed like the post count limit for classifieds) or just ignored/didn't read previous posts made in the thread. TheeCOoon's post was kind of ambiguous so I MAY have misunderstood (I'm not too sure). Either way, I thought I came off too harsh so I was going to post a link to a set, but do_Og@n posted the link before me so I came out looking like Hitler :P I did not mean to sound mean, if I did :)

Offline ohgodpleaseno

• Nonononono please no
« Reply #682 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 19:03:04 »
EDIT: I WTB a set of the Rainbow keys. :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 August 2013, 08:16:16 by ohgodpleaseno »

Offline TheeCOoon

« Reply #683 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 22:10:21 »

You are looking for a left over rainbow set, which is relative to this thread, which I think is 100% fine and appropriate. Looking for something that's relative to the thread is a-ok :thumb:

It's fine, as long as it's relative to the the thread itself. My previous post was more about how TheeCOoon may have come off as looking for something that this thread was not selling (he was looking for something that CAN be engraved or blank, which this thread wasn't selling). Situations like this can come off as a person being lazy and just trying to circumvent the rules (which in this case, it almost seemed like the post count limit for classifieds) or just ignored/didn't read previous posts made in the thread. TheeCOoon's post was kind of ambiguous so I MAY have misunderstood (I'm not too sure). Either way, I thought I came off too harsh so I was going to post a link to a set, but do_Og@n posted the link before me so I came out looking like Hitler :P I did not mean to sound mean, if I did :)

OH my bad sorry I never new there were rules to the threads. How many post do i need to get into classified?

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #684 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 22:13:33 »

OH my bad sorry I never new there were rules to the threads. How many post do i need to get into classified?

I have the WYSE set from this GB, never used it, pm me if ur interested, although either the pg up or pg down key came with different grey tone than the rest, at least I had bad luck with 1 cap, there were others that they had 3-4 off color keys.

Offline TheeCOoon

« Reply #685 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 22:14:38 »
Ummm so is he still selling the 105 set of white or is it rainbow only now?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #686 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 22:15:57 »

It's all good, man :) Sorry if I came off harsh. I was just kind of off about it because it was happening often recently. With that said, WELCOME TO GEEKHACK! Feel to PM me any questions. If you need any help looking for a specific type of key set, let me know and I'll try to help you find something :D

Here is the link to the post count rule :)

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33429.msg629024#msg629024

Offline Talfrey

« Reply #687 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 06:11:19 »
I would also love to buy a set of Thick PBT rainbow keycaps. :D