Author Topic: [PRE ORDER]ENJOYPBT 9009 KEYCAPS SET --- All orders are shipped  (Read 31005 times)

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
Re: [PRE ORDER]ENJOYPBT 9009 KEYCAPS SET --- Start shipment
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 12:29:43 »
Just got an email saying my set shipped! Tracking site seems broken but hopefully gonna see it in a week or two.

Just got an email saying my set shipped! Tracking site seems broken but hopefully gonna see it in a week or two.

What’s the tracking site? It may take a few hours (up to a day) for the package to show up in the tracking system. That’s completely normal. Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.aftership.com/couriers/jcex

here is the tracking site I used and it appears to be updating but moving a little slow.

Thank you! I was on the JCEX site. The AfterShip site says it's pending still too, so maybe it just hasn't been registered yet.

This set + the mr. sleeves add-on kit :O

That's what I'm thinking 🤔

Offline Ascenity

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 12:51:58 »
Just got word that the "Deal" keys (font) are also fixed in R2 :)

Offline dimo

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 13:09:17 »
Just got word that the "Deal" keys (font) are also fixed in R2 :)

And the backspace has been fixed in R2!

We don’t deserve Wei

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 13:47:36 »

What’s the tracking site? It may take a few hours (up to a day) for the package to show up in the tracking system. That’s completely normal. Just FYI.

here is the tracking site I used and it appears to be updating but moving a little slow.

Thank you! I was on the JCEX site. The AfterShip site says it's pending still too, so maybe it just hasn't been registered yet.

That's what I'm thinking 🤔
I got an update from DHL about my tracking and everything and have been using that for tracking. I was using the JCEX site and it was a nightmare on mobile. DHL says I should have my keys sometime today though  :D

Offline dimo

« Reply #104 on: Thu, 12 July 2018, 13:51:30 »

That's what I'm thinking
I got an update from DHL about my tracking and everything and have been using that for tracking. I was using the JCEX site and it was a nightmare on mobile. DHL says I should have my keys sometime today though  :D

My Tofu order should also be here today. Exciting mail day ;p

Offline Ascenity

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 14 July 2018, 06:12:49 »
And the backspace has been fixed in R2!

We don’t deserve Wei

We really don't, he definitely goes above and beyond!

On another note, mine was shipped on the 11th but my tracking number is still showing as "pending" (via jcex, 17track & aftership) - anyone else having this issue? I'd be surprised if it hadn't even been scanned into a depot by now, as my previous purchases with kbdfans have reached the UK in under 5 days.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 06:14:26 »
Mine stalled out on the tracking websites and then showed up one day in a dhl bag and I never got a dhl tracking number so idk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #107 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 09:51:14 »
My caps lock windowed comes with an arrow and not the caps-lock icon. Is that normal? :thinking: 

Offline Ascenity

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 05:45:42 »
My caps lock windowed comes with an arrow and not the caps-lock icon. Is that normal? :thinking:

Cheers man - my tracking number finally updated today (6 days after being dispatched) and says it's still in Shanghai, lol. Hopefully that means it'll be here in a couple of days though :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 July 2018, 05:50:33 by Ascenity »

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 15:52:13 »

Cheers man - my tracking number finally updated today (6 days after being dispatched) and says it's still in Shanghai, lol. Hopefully that means it'll be here in a couple of days though :thumb:

Same. I actually got a text from DHL telling me I should expect it by EoD Thursday, which is promising.

Offline Ascenity

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 17:50:37 »
Same. I actually got a text from DHL telling me I should expect it by EoD Thursday, which is promising.

Awesome - I just checked DHL's site and they have no knowledge of my tracking number, but hopefully it'll pop up soon  :)

Offline davidkoleda

Re: [PRE ORDER]ENJOYPBT 9009 KEYCAPS SET --- All orders are shipped
« Reply #111 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 04:54:10 »
Sorry to resuscitate an old topic, just needed some info.

Is any of the 2 6u spacebars with centered stem?

Can we get Pantone codes (or equivalent) for the colors?

Thanks!