Author Topic: blue Alps Leading Edge DC 2014, bidding starts at $36 shipped  (Read 6867 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: blue Alps Leading Edge DC 2014, bidding starts at $36 shipped
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:14:56 »
I'm still in; if worse comes to worse and it doesn't work with a soarers converter I'll cannibalize it's switches.

They have traded in the $70 + shipping range in the past, and for much uglier specimens.

To be honest, I never really went through much effort to make them work with Soarer's Teensy, it was merely a matter of curiosity for me.

I loathe the XT layout.

There may be an "XT-AT" switch so make sure that you look for that, too.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Vanilla

• 110% Snuggable
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:45:07 »
I'm still in; if worse comes to worse and it doesn't work with a soarers converter I'll cannibalize it's switches.

They have traded in the $70 + shipping range in the past, and for much uglier specimens.

To be honest, I never really went through much effort to make them work with Soarer's Teensy, it was merely a matter of curiosity for me.

I loathe the XT layout.

There may be an "XT-AT" switch so make sure that you look for that, too.

Yeah ideally I can keep it in its current condition; I would prefer to keep it that way. But then again, I can't speak on that yet considering this is obviously going to go into triple digit territory by the time snipers are done.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:50:22 »
If somebody here wins it, I will be curious to know, in a month or a year, whether it is used, or kept, intact, or whether it is dis-assembled for parts.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline jevvix

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:58:55 »
Let the sniping begin...

edit: or no snipes. Grats whoever won.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 July 2014, 00:03:11 by jevvix »