Author Topic: [IC] GMK Dracula — Group buy is live!  (Read 221203 times)

Offline jariss

Re: [IC] GMK Dracula — Feedback form added
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 16:58:21 »
Love the colors and child kits. Especially highlight!

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 19:01:38 »
No iso and no numpad pls

Offline Yeoh

Re: [IC] GMK Dracula
« Reply #202 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 19:30:04 »
And a ****ty suggestion at that. It's pretty stupid to feel so entitled that you think you deserve to buy 2 base kits at a lower price whilst forcing other users to pay more to just be able to fill 1 board they use.

That same logic could be applied to you - how entitled do you have to be to advocate for forcing every single buyer in the gb to pay more overall for extra keys that only a select few will ever use?

You are correct, excluding is the wrong word in your example because it makes no ****ing sense. In the case of pushing ISO and numpad out into it's own kit is excluding if it does not make MOQ and does not get manufactured.

What makes you think these kits deserve to be made if they arent popular enough to make moq on their own merit? Let alone requiring the vast majority of participants to supplement their existence by gouging every wallet a little deeper.

Seems like quite an entitled opinion to me.

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 19:39:54 »
Looks really nice.

My only suggestions so far would be to remove Numpad and ISO from base.  :thumb:

I agree. Recent sets have proven it's much more of a total financial burden on the majority that don't use it and pay for it than it is for the few that use to pay for it as an extra kit. The difference in price between people that don't use it and pay for it is noticeably more (~30$) than the difference in price between getting it included vs buying a separate kit (~15-18)

Just my .02

This set is beautiful! I'm in for sure.

Any chance of separating the numpad/iso off from the base kit? I have a feeling I'm already going to  be shelling out a pretty penny for the extra kits I want, and any reduction in price on the base kit would be quite welcomed.

I’m feelin this one too
Now this is an idea I can get behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 no iso no numpad

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

No ISO, and no numpad pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm european and couldn't care less about iso or numpad.

No iso and no numpad pls

Sales from recent sets have all but proven the demand for ISO (and even numpad to an extent) is vastly overrated, but im still pleasantly surprised about just how much feedback there has been in this particular IC. Hopefully pikku-allu takes this into consideration.

<3

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 19:48:56 »
ISO or numpad, doesn’t matter cause I’m ready to go all out for this. Would be nice to save though

Offline mkarlsson

« Reply #205 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 04:28:54 »
I am european and I care if there is no ISO

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #206 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 05:10:57 »
Also voicing my wish for ISO UK - sad to see so many people advocating for its removal, though I understand their viewpoint. If numpad is split I'll be buying it anyway - perhaps a combined ISO/numpad kit like GMK Cafι's considering currently? (1.25u shift is in base for 40s coverage, but could be moved)

Seems like one way to keep both sides happy, and it provides opportunity for full ISO UK coverage. Theoretically it'd mean the numpad and ISO users bolster it enough to get the kit to MOQ (or the numpad users carry us ISO users, depending how you look at it)

Offline 1corazon

« Reply #207 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 05:35:56 »
I live in Australia and i too would like to see ISO. I will be buying both ISO and ANSI versions

Offline pikku-allu

• IG: @kinnalek
« Reply #208 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 05:56:41 »
To chime in with my stance on the ISO and numpad discussion, ISO is staying in either the base kit or included in a way that MOQ is possible to reach. The GMK Cafι's kit does not seem like a bad idea to me. I too believe that the numpad would reach MOQ even as a separate kit. No matter what solution is implemented or not, some people are still going to be dissatisfied with the decision. Every suggestion is being considered, but not everything is possible. Also, after the latest PayPal change about not getting the PayPal fees back anymore if refunded has an effect on offered kits as well.

In the meantime, enjoy some more TGR Jane V2 CE renders:

« Last Edit: Sat, 25 May 2019, 06:00:17 by pikku-allu »

Offline phunktional

« Reply #209 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 08:28:05 »
To chime in with my stance on the ISO and numpad discussion, ISO is staying in either the base kit or included in a way that MOQ is possible to reach. The GMK Cafι's kit does not seem like a bad idea to me. I too believe that the numpad would reach MOQ even as a separate kit. No matter what solution is implemented or not, some people are still going to be dissatisfied with the decision. Every suggestion is being considered, but not everything is possible. Also, after the latest PayPal change about not getting the PayPal fees back anymore if refunded has an effect on offered kits as well.

Show Image
Show Image

Are you still planning to offer an ortho kit?

Offline 1023andy

« Reply #210 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 08:38:05 »
Also voicing my wish for ISO UK - sad to see so many people advocating for its removal, though I understand their viewpoint. If numpad is split I'll be buying it anyway - perhaps a combined ISO/numpad kit like GMK Cafι's considering currently? (1.25u shift is in base for 40s coverage, but could be moved)
Show Image

Seems like one way to keep both sides happy, and it provides opportunity for full ISO UK coverage. Theoretically it'd mean the numpad and ISO users bolster it enough to get the kit to MOQ (or the numpad users carry us ISO users, depending how you look at it)

+1

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #211 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 10:24:35 »
I feel personally attacked

Offline logomachy

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 18:54:02 »
Wish there was a "night mode" base kit.

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 18:56:56 »
Ooh, with glow in the dark lettering.  :))

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #214 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 18:57:44 »
Okay now were going to far. ;)

Offline Krakyn

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 19:58:12 »
Oof those TGR Jane renders look good. Why post renders of a keyboard I will never own though?  :p :(

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #216 on: Sat, 25 May 2019, 23:20:00 »

Show Image
Show Image

+1 to numpad iso kit.

Afaik, the paypal refund fiasco was never actually implemented, and has been rescinded since the announcement.

Very nice renders!

Offline Narcism

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 20:44:20 »
I love this as much as oblivion :D

Offline Acereconkeys

• Happiness = life - expectations
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 20:52:19 »
Beautiful set!

Is there any chance you could add a single 1.25u r3 tab key? This is the only key (with right profile, not legends) required for 40% keyboards and would be a huge boon for the base kit. I'd be happy with any r3 1.25u legend you want there honestly. Tab, ctrl, or enter are all fine.

Possible cuts to accommodate this key: r1 pg down, r3 home, mod or alpha colored r1 pipe keys, 1 of the r4 1u ctrl or alt keys (what layout uses 2x 1u ctrl or alt??).
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 May 2019, 21:05:03 by Acereconkeys »
TMO50 | Jane V2 CE Incoming | Realforce 87u 55g | Aergo

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 26 May 2019, 21:50:33 »
Beautiful set!

Is there any chance you could add a single 1.25u r3 tab key? This is the only key (with right profile, not legends) required for 40% keyboards and would be a huge boon for the base kit. I'd be happy with any r3 1.25u legend you want there honestly. Tab, ctrl, or enter are all fine.

Possible cuts to accommodate this key: r1 pg down, r3 home, mod or alpha colored r1 pipe keys, 1 of the r4 1u ctrl or alt keys (what layout uses 2x 1u ctrl or alt??).

Seconded. I see a lot of GB runners prioritizing things like multiple accent keys over providing basic compatibility for 40% users. A 40% kit is honestly a luxury IMO.

That said, I think the double 1u keys are for ortho.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline monoxane

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 03:42:35 »
I had no idea this theme existed, but its now installed on everything that supports it and I'm eargerly waiting for the set to drop

Offline kilobravo898

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 05:35:59 »

Show Image
Show Image

Would nightmode's colors be identical to GMK BoW's colors?

Offline pikku-allu

« Reply #222 on: Mon, 27 May 2019, 06:04:17 »
Would nightmode's colors be identical to GMK BoW's colors?

No, the GMK Dracula modifier base color is a very dark greyish blue. Although, GMK's WS1 color could possibly be used for the white legends (same white as BoW for example).

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #223 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 11:18:04 »
on the highlight module, would you consider doing a R1 1u "Fn" key?

Offline pikku-allu

« Reply #224 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 16:55:46 »

R1? That's an odd row for a function key. Seems like an ERR░R█░▓▓▒░▒▓▒██RR█R!

> Starting scheduled update ...

> Setting up proxies ...
> Proxy set to 'Dixie Mech' ...

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ GB_INFO.txt ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
├── GB_vendors/
│ └── proxy_list/
│     ├── NA - Dixie Mech
│     ├── EU - Mykeyboard.eu
│     └── Oceania / Asia - Daily Clack
└── GB_date/
    └── TBA

« Last Edit: Wed, 29 May 2019, 17:16:37 by pikku-allu »

Offline kema

• Designer
    • kevinmadesign
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 17:13:18 »
Great news!

Offline dallman5

Re: [IC] GMK Dracula — Vendors announced!
« Reply #226 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 17:48:36 »
In the renders of the Jane V2 CE the F13 key is modifier colored, however, the only F13 in the kits you have rendered in the OP is an alpha colored one in the ERR! Module. I'm sure its just a little mix up, but I figured I'd point it out nonetheless.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 May 2019, 18:38:21 by dallman5 »
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline dallman5

« Reply #227 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 18:37:50 »
Double post, sorry...
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline scoopbb

« Reply #228 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 22:02:16 »
so no 40s?

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #229 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 23:10:04 »
So stoked to hear that DailyClack will proxy for all of us down under that are super keen on it!

Any word yet on a Colemak module? :D

Offline pikku-allu

« Reply #230 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 04:06:57 »
In the renders of the Jane V2 CE the F13 key is modifier colored, however, the only F13 in the kits you have rendered in the OP is an alpha colored one in the ERR! Module. I'm sure its just a little mix up, but I figured I'd point it out nonetheless.

Ah yes, I noticed it looks much better with a modifier color. I'm changing it, should have mentioned it earlier.  :thumb:

so no 40s?

Still working on it, it's coming soon though.

Offline chakkii

« Reply #231 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 09:41:59 »
Will there be any chance of a International / norde Kit? Just want to make sure if there is a chance or not :P

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #232 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 10:21:23 »
Damn, I want this one also.

Offline VXQN

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 10:39:38 »
Hot damn! Looked at this briefly at the beginning of the thread and though "nice, but not for me", but with all the work you've done recently as well as adding all the extra kits, this has jumped up to a must-buy for me, it all looks just great. I want it all!

I will say that I would love to see bare mininal ISO keys included in the base.

Offline Shenpai

• always found
    • padoru
« Reply #234 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 21:41:43 »
so nice, in
Nunu | KR FC660C

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #235 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 23:33:01 »

> Setting up proxies ...

├── GB_vendors/
│ └── proxy_list/
└── GB_date/
    └── TBA

Oh LOL, definitely an error. Meant r4, 1u!

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #236 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 23:03:50 »
render on the U80-A Port ?

Offline FunTyme

• Formerly known as Edrylle
« Reply #237 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 23:09:41 »

Ah yes, I noticed it looks much better with a modifier color. I'm changing it, should have mentioned it earlier.  :thumb:

Does that mean there’s space for the new F13 in the nightmode kit   ;)
hbcp

Offline Dorira

« Reply #238 on: Sat, 01 June 2019, 14:42:28 »
 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOICE!

Offline slimydog

« Reply #239 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 16:59:01 »
Interesting how this with Oblivion v2 and GMK Nord being out there also.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 June 2019, 18:09:03 by slimydog »

Offline asury

• /u/adsury/
« Reply #240 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 21:26:45 »
Please add Zfrontier or SEA proxy 🙏🙏
Grey Duck Sidewinder/GMK Hyperfuse Origins/MX Black retooled | Sage M60-A/GMK Camping/Holy Sky | LFK68/DSA Granite Alps/SKCM Orange Alps

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #241 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 21:41:30 »
 :thumb: zfrontier is great for SEA

Offline dantambok

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 22:17:53 »
Same with the comment above. I am sad that ZF isnt on the list.  :confused:
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 23:02:04 »
Does DailyClack work for people in SEA?

Offline dantambok

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 01:02:33 »

Yes tho shipping isnt the cheapest. Shipping for a GMK set is $34 AUD which is roughly $24 USD, and i think that's shipping via post.

Buying a set from zF would still come put cheaper. GMK Olive for example is $145 USD on zF and that already includes shipping with DHL which takes like 3-4 days to deliver. From keyclack it's 189 AUD + 34 AUD which is around $155 USD shipped with the post offce?

I hope that zF gets added to the proxy list so fulfill SEA orders
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 June 2019, 07:56:47 by dantambok »
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline nulltorious

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 01:08:57 »

Free shipping to SEA people from zfrontier.

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #246 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 03:56:30 »
Have you made any decision on separating off ISO/numpad into a combined GMK Cafι esque kit? Really hoping that ends up happening.

Also is there any sort of timetable on moving forward to GB phase? I didn't see this asked in the last couple of pages so if you've already answered this I apologize!

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #247 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 04:17:34 »
Fair enough. I might be somewhat biased because I hear lots of bad press about ZF and get zero communications from them, whereas DC is very open with discussing issues and providing support.

Offline lewisflude

• Hand Engineering
    • Hand Engineering
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 05:38:25 »
If ISO did get bundled into numpad, would really appreciate the 3 keys needed to make it work with UK ISO. I'm sure all the other UK-based buyers would appreciate it too.

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #249 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 05:38:50 »

> Setting up proxies ...

├── GB_vendors/
│ └── proxy_list/
└── GB_date/
    └── TBA

>Daily Clack
>Not zFrontier.
Oh come on now!  :-X :-X :-X
I'm sorry some had problem with zFrontier, but free shipping is huge for this hobby, and zFrontier has good reputations among Asian buyers.
Let Daily Clack handle Australia if they want. Leave Asia to zFrontier.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 June 2019, 05:40:21 by nguyenhimself »