Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7936020 times)

Auxo and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #8500 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 18:06:13 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #8501 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 18:40:04 »
Bluetrabe!

Show Image

Show Image

These are sweet pics of a sweet cap
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Elocutive

« Reply #8502 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 18:50:56 »
Bluetrabe!

Show Image

Show Image

These are sweet pics of a sweet cap
It really is. I can't wait to get mine!
LZCE- Black, red, ergo clears

Wanting Skeldon

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=rg5spupp3mu186csgb2ced3m6236mksu&topic=63161.0
« Reply #8503 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 19:47:53 »
Today I receive this! :thumb:
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8504 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:19:23 »

That 356cl  :eek:

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #8505 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:22:17 »
Show Image

Post pics of the whole board pls :-* :-*

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=rg5spupp3mu186csgb2ced3m6236mksu&topic=63161.0
« Reply #8506 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:40:51 »

Show Image

Post pics of the whole board pls :-* :-*
This is 356.2, not the 356cl. Enjoy the picture.

I♥♥♥friends 

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #8507 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:44:15 »

Is that what it is!! I've never seen pictures other than the Google results, I was beginning to think this board was a myth. Please post more pictures.

Edit: looks like as I posted the board was shown
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8508 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 22:53:36 »

Is that what it is!! I've never seen pictures other than the Google results, I was beginning to think this board was a myth. Please post more pictures.

Edit: looks like as I posted the board was shown

In the correct thread please :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #8509 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 23:08:51 »
GeekHack colored tricolor!

Show Image

Show Image

Black, orange, grey.  Awesome color combo.
Show Image

Tricolors!
Show Image

Plus some extra friends.
Show Image

<3
Show Image

#3D not counted as tricolor for being too cheap

First Topic:
dude, don't denigrate the 3-D.  It's an awesome Clack.  I dunno why it gets less respect than the other tri-colors.  Here are the fun facts:  It's a bona fide Tri-color clack.  The red and blue eyes are not paint, that's a real triple-molded Clack.  And the color is not really white, it's actually a semi-translucent white.  It's most similar to the Mochi Clack.  Some people don't like the looks of it, but I think the 3-D is quite fetching.  And it looks great on certain keyboards, especially grey ones.  So if you have a 3-D, cherish it.  If you don't, well then buy one from somebody who doesn't appreciate it.

2nd Topic: 
naasfu has a magnificent collection.  The moon causes the tides.  Dinosaurs were not reptiles.  Pizza is my favorite food.  And unicorns are awesome.  (This is a list of things that are 100% true, btw.)
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #8510 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 23:25:09 »

Tricolors!

Plus some extra friends.

<3

First Topic:
dude, don't denigrate the 3-D.  It's an awesome Clack.  I dunno why it gets less respect than the other tri-colors.  Here are the fun facts:  It's a bona fide Tri-color clack.  The red and blue eyes are not paint, that's a real triple-molded Clack.  And the color is not really white, it's actually a semi-translucent white.  It's most similar to the Mochi Clack.  Some people don't like the looks of it, but I think the 3-D is quite fetching.  And it looks great on certain keyboards, especially grey ones.  So if you have a 3-D, cherish it.  If you don't, well then buy one from somebody who doesn't appreciate it.

Haha, I know right? I was just joking about naasfu not including 3D in the tri-colors elite club. I personally like the white color of hardcore white more than 3D, but 3D is also cool. It reminds me of American Airlines logo.

KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
« Reply #8511 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 23:30:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors!
Show Image

Plus some extra friends.
Show Image

<3
Show Image

First Topic:

2nd Topic: 
naasfu has a magnificent collection.  The moon causes the tides.  Dinosaurs were not reptiles.  Pizza is my favorite food.  And unicorns are awesome.  (This is a list of things that are 100% true, btw.)
I totally agree with you. First, I love every keycaps. They are baby for me. Second, naasfu is really good collector. I respect every collector. :cool:
                          I♥♥♥friends 

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #8512 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 05:19:55 »
Show Image

Bob approves! :thumb:

== == == == ==

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors!
Show Image

Plus some extra friends.
Show Image

<3
Show Image

First Topic:

2nd Topic: 

Bob loves eth0s! :-* :-*

== == == == ==

Now some pics of Bob's new toy!  It's a PEZ dispenser with a cherry mx switch:

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #8513 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 07:10:56 »
Show Image

Bob approves! :thumb:

== == == == ==

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors!
Show Image

Plus some extra friends.
Show Image

<3
Show Image

First Topic:

2nd Topic: 

Bob loves eth0s! :-* :-*

== == == == ==

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

I haven't seen these candy dispensers in a long long time  :eek:

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8514 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 09:01:27 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors!
Show Image

Plus some extra friends.
Show Image

<3

Show Image

[/quote

.. ......
What I have currently
356CL(Black,Gun-metal), 356L, 356.2, 356DGE,356N MK2, 356MINI v1(military,red) 356MINI v2(red) 360c(apple silver,hyper blue),Koala,Cheat..
G81-3000SAV, G81-3100SAV,G81-3004SAT,G81-3000SAT,G81-3000SPBUS,G80-3000HAV,G80-2100HDU...

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8515 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 09:06:35 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Ok that's awesome. :thumb:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #8516 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 10:14:45 »
I finally got one :D

My 3D and strange KitKat I got from Hoffman in the post yesterday. I have no idea what board to put it on. But here is a photo of it with my Board Blue Brobot as well :)

Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #8517 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 13:00:52 »

Haha, that's awesome.  I haven't had PEZ in a long time.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8518 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 15:18:28 »
I finally got one :D

Show Image

My 3D and strange KitKat I got from Hoffman in the post yesterday. I have no idea what board to put it on. But here is a photo of it with my Board Blue Brobot as well :)

Show Image

Welcome to the 3D club ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #8519 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 18:50:38 »
Just got a MKII.  It's darker than the Senzunite and almost looks black unless you have bright lighting.  Unfortunately you really can't see the plum color in any of my pics.  Please refer to madhias' photo. :)

MKII

Nightowlz:  MKII, Senzubean, "vanilla" ( <3 )

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8520 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 18:57:49 »
Congrats naasfu.. Did you get the MX? Looks like a Topre to me but I could be really wrong.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #8521 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 19:00:41 »
Congrats naasfu.. Did you get the MX? Looks like a Topre to me but I could be really wrong.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8522 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 19:37:54 »

Show Image

This is the kind of stuff that makes people go on shooting sprees....

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #8523 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 20:15:18 »
I'm bored....

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image
gah I can't wait to get my candy corn  :eek:
hi

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8524 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 20:29:34 »
I'm bored....

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Soon ... then you can legitimately post here :)

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
« Reply #8525 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 21:03:14 »

Congrats naasfu, I am so jealous of your owl collection  :p
I have Nightowl MK I and MK II but I got into the clack game only recently so I shall forever envy your Senzunite
Beautiful clacks :thumb:

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #8526 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 21:04:43 »

Show Image

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #8527 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 21:08:51 »

Show Image

#toosoon

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8528 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 21:15:06 »

Show Image

#toosoon

I didn't even know about that until I read your comment and did a Google. Unintentional faux pas.

Apologies if anyone was offended.

That guy probably missed out on the EK raffle.
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 November 2014, 21:16:39 by noisyturtle »

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #8529 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 21:44:12 »
Just got a MKII.  It's darker than the Senzunite and almost looks black unless you have bright lighting.  Unfortunately you really can't see the plum color in any of my pics.  Please refer to madhias' photo. :)

MKII
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

;) Looking good

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #8530 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 22:37:09 »
I'm bored....

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Soon ... then you can legitimately post here :)
I know so exiting!
The only other clacks I would ever want.
Is a Julysicle blank or skull
Wish I could find someone who would sell me theirs  :'( wonder how much that would be :-X
the sweet clacks are the best  ;D candy corn and julysicle
hi

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #8531 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 23:02:46 »
Wow naasfu, that picture of all three! :drool:

Offline Sniping

« Reply #8532 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 00:19:09 »
s0ft f0cus

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #8533 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 00:34:30 »

MKII
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I am literally overflowing with jelly right now, amazing pics and amazing caps!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #8534 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 00:39:34 »

MKII
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #8535 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 01:45:10 »

MKII
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Great pictures! The plum color is not easy to catch, and also this special glow in the red eyes - today i'll take some other pictures with a different setup, to get the plum color right and the glow too.
... ...

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8536 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 03:00:44 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

It s my first skull. Topre mk2 owl.

I d like to say to thanks to my friend that gave retail  :)

« Last Edit: Fri, 21 November 2014, 03:18:12 by nasby99 »
What I have currently
356CL(Black,Gun-metal), 356L, 356.2, 356DGE,356N MK2, 356MINI v1(military,red) 356MINI v2(red) 360c(apple silver,hyper blue),Koala,Cheat..
G81-3000SAV, G81-3100SAV,G81-3004SAT,G81-3000SAT,G81-3000SPBUS,G80-3000HAV,G80-2100HDU...

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #8537 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 03:42:37 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

Ughhhh one day. I need that cap in my life dammit.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8538 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 04:06:53 »
Your friend need new friends - me!

Joking.. Congrats!

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8539 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 04:11:33 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

Do you want owl sincerely?  An angel will get it someday i think.
I saw yr post   you have so goooooood novelty  :thumb:
What I have currently

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8540 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 04:17:40 »
Your friend need new friends - me!

Joking.. Congrats!

I m gonna ask that friend yr suggest  haha

thank you for your post    friend ^^;; ;)
What I have currently

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8541 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 04:35:02 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

Oh totally man, I have the candy corn I wanted for so long so now I just need a Nightowl and I'll be happy. Have visions of it paired with the Cherry Black on Black dyesub set that's currently in production, so sexy.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8542 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 05:05:36 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

Oh totally man, I have the candy corn I wanted for so long so now I just need a Nightowl and I'll be happy. Have visions of it paired with the Cherry Black on Black dyesub set that's currently in production, so sexy.

are you interested in cherry vintage kbd?    black on black?    do you like cherry original dyesub keycap ??  ^-^  I have one cherry ansi-layout dyesub..^^
What I have currently

What I want to get now
Nothing atm

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8543 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 05:06:20 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

are you interested in cherry vintage kbd?    black on black?    do you like cherry original dyesub keycap ??  ^-^  I have one cherry ansi-layout dyesub..^^
Pming!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #8544 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 22:21:33 »

MKII
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

hahaha cool gif.. marky mark.

Show Image

Damnnnnnnnnnnn... Nice photo to compare them man!

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #8545 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 06:37:55 »
Again tried to get a picture of the plum color and also the glow of the eyes. I think there's a curse on this Clack, not to be banned on digital celluloid :-X

... ...

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #8546 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 08:30:21 »
Woah, I had no idea how not-black that was.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #8547 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 08:49:21 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

Congrats man! Great cap :-*

Again tried to get a picture of the plum color and also the glow of the eyes. I think there's a curse on this Clack, not to be banned on digital celluloid :-X

Show Image

I think I'm in love with your pictures :thumb:

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #8548 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 12:07:41 »

Show Image

I think I'm in love with your pictures :thumb:

I'm glad you like them! It's fun, making photos, and you learn everything something new  :)
... ...

Offline nasby99

« Reply #8549 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 00:18:48 »
Ah  i finally got skull.

Congrats man! Great cap :-*

Thank you friend   i  also need yr lots of help   :p :thumb:

« Last Edit: Sun, 23 November 2014, 00:30:00 by nasby99 »
What I have currently

What I want to get now
Nothing atm