Author Topic: [GB] GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT // SHIPPED & FINISHED  (Read 137911 times)

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..

GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT

The kits brings extended EU support. A unique and rare opportunity to get a language pack for your EU-ISO layout.
    Pair the add-on kit with a base set containing ISO support and your standard QWERTY alphas.
    Classic GMK colors Black (CR) on White (WS1) & White (WS1) on Black (CR).

Supported Languages:
    UK, British
    ISL, Icelandic
    NO, Norwegian
    SE, Swedish
    FL, Finnish
    FO, Faroese
    DK, Danish
    DE, Deutsch
    PT, Portuguese

EU - BUY HERE   •   US - BUY HERE   •   IC PAGE

--
    GB STATUS: Done 

27.12.19:
    More
    - Regarding US orders, quick update. I chatted briefly with mykb.eu, they should be moving soon. Sorry for the delay on these.

22.11.19:
    More
    - Mykeyboard.eu has concluded shipping. All kits should be on the way in the mail. :thumb:
    - US orders has been dispatch aswell. Will confirm when Dixie receives them and ships them out.
    - Extras. There is unfortunate not a single extra kit. [/size]

13.11.19:
    More
    -- Mykeyboard.eu have receive the kits from GMK and will process them asap![/size]

Archived
    More

More
    : Delivery Est. Latest early Nov

More
    Ne updates: update
    Just wanna tune in here..
    I haven't much news to report, other then the kits are still in production and hopefully to be finished very soon. Properly any "week" now :)

More
    Update from GMK: There has been a delay, but they are processing the order atm in between the larger orders que.
    So this means a little more waiting.. But i do think they will close this order vastly. Hopefully next update is with a delivery date. keep you guys posted![/size]

22.07: Still waiting on a update from GMK. But I did reach out to them today to push for a update.

More
    I have word that i should have news soon regarding a expected delivery date from GMK :thumb: ( hoping that's next week )[/size]

More
    Awaiting production timeline estimate from GMK.[/size]

More
    Order will be confirmed & submitted Tuesday 11.06[/size]

--
    UPDATES/NEWS

More
    • Back in stock - Drop.com WoB Base set  HERE
    • Available WoB Base set
      - GMK White on Black (ISO-DE) ( WoB ) is available in EU from candykeys.com HERE
    • Out of stock
      - GMK Originative ( WoB ) is out of stock VIEW

Archived
    More

More
    • GMK Minimal extras will be available from tonight 2100 CEST on mykeyboard.eu
      You can pick up a BoW NORDEUK++ kit which is still available for Pre-order HERE :thumb:

More
    • GMK Minimal will properly land faster then expected so if you haven't aquired a set of GMK Minimal, you can sign up HERE to get notified when extras should go up for sale.

More
    • GMK WoB & BoW Icon Ext.
      Great news and a perfect companion for WoB & BoW. @Emir have started a IC for a icon modifier kit, supporting WoB & BoW.
      The kit brings ISO support for BoW. This means you can use the icon modifier kit to get ISO support for GMK minimal. ( If you don't need a numpad kit )
      Check the IC HERE

• Drop.com WoB back in stock!
      The Drop.com WoB ( White on Black ) base set is back in stock. HERE

More
    • Last chance to grab a kit!
      The GB will close up next week, Final call out to grab a WoB or BoW Add-on kit. :thumb:
    • Extra GMK Minimal base sets
      There will be extra GMK Minimal base sets, so this is your last chance to pick up a BoW NORDEUK++ Add-on kit.
      You can sign up for restock notification on mykeyboard.eu GMK Minimal product page HERE
    • Out of stock - Drop.com WoB Base set
      When i started the IC rough 400 base sets have been sold. After rough 1000 base sets The MD Drop.com WoB Set is out of stock.
      600+ have requested it to date. You can sign up/ request a restock notification on the product page on Drop.com HERE
    • Available WoB Base set
      - GMK Originative ( WoB ) is still available from originativeco.com HERE
      - GMK White on Black (ISO-DE) ( WoB ) is available in EU from candykeys.com HERE

More
    • GB Finalizing
      I am happy to say that both kits will get made. Thank you all for joining.

- MOQ have been meet for both the WoB & BoW Kit.
      - Added a Survey, please take a moment to fill it out.

More
    • mykeyboard.eu shipping details updated
    From David regarding the update:
    - Prices are improved by mixing up multiple shipping partners to get better prices
    - The 4 EUR we add to shipping for group buys has been removed!
    - Northern countries have an additional cut in shipping!
    - Customers who already ordered will have the difference in shipping refunded
    - Link to the updated prices:  https://mykeyboard.eu/shipping
    * Neighbouring countries such as the Netherlands, Germany and France have their base pricing raised by 1 EUR. 
    However with the group buy shipping pricing removed the difference is still a reduction of 3 EUR.

More
    • New board renders added!

More

More
    • Already ordered GMK Minimal?
      If you prior the NORDEUK++ BoW kit placed an order for GMK minimal base set on mykeyboard.eu, they can refund you the difference.
      Get both the GMK minimal base set and the BoW addon kit shipped together. Just email them on contact@mykeyboard.eu
      or join the discord server: https://discord.gg/9U8QSe6 and they will help you sort it out! :)

More
    • GMK Minimal ( Black on White )
      Q. If i order GMK Minimal base set from mykeyboard.eu to pair with NORDEUK++ EXT. ADD-ON KIT. What will happen if the Black on White kit doesn't get made?
      A. If you order GMK minimal just to be able to use the Black on White Add-on kit. You are free to cancel your order at mykeyboard.eu any time after the Minimal GB has been concluded.

Hopefully and properly mykeyboard.eu will stock a limited amount of GMK Minimal ( Black on White ). Helping the late campers to pair a BoW kit with GMK Minimal.
    • US Proxy
      After some request. dixiemech.com Will have the kits up next week.
      You can also pick up a base set of GMK Minimal ( Black on White ) at his store!
    • mykeyboard.eu shipping
      Q. Why are the shipping prices so high just for a small kit?

A1. mykeyboard.eu uses tracked DPD shipping service.
      Its not possible for them to send it untracked, because the risk involved. I know they are working on getting better shipping deals.

A2.  I really dont want you Gents & Ladies to have a hard time getting in on the kits.
      So.. Just maybe i will take in some orders and distribute untracked from Denmark. mykeyboard.eu and myself will then not have a responsibility for lost packages.
      I personally dont have the funds to cover that. But i would be happy to help working something out. But its not 100% sure i can do it cheaper. I will look into it asap. TBC

More
    • GB Launch

--
    GB SURVEY

If you have bought a kit or if you are interested in a R2. Please take a moment to fill out the form.
    It would be a great to hear your suggestions and country origins to help make a possible future kit even better.

FILL OUT THE SURVEY HERE

--
    Order Support

Feel free to PM me, or drop a comment if you have any questions.
    Any inquiry about your order, you can contact the vendors here:

EU
    mykeyboard.eu
    Email: contact@mykeyboard.eu
    Join mykeyboard.eu`s Discord HERE

US
    Dixiemech
    Mail: https://dixiemech.com/contact
    Join Dixiemechs`s Discord HERE

GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT
    A unique and rare opportunity to get a language pack for your EU-ISO layout in the classic GMK colors Black n White / White on Black.

217333-0

217561-1

217337-2

217339-3

GMK. WOB & BOW. NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KITS

Supported Languages
    select "more" to view full layout details

• UK, British         
      More

• ISL, Icelandic     
      More

• NO, Norwegian   
      More

• SE, Swedish       
      More

• FI, Finnish         
      More

• FO, Faroese         
      More

• DK, Danish         
      More

• DE, German       
      More

• PT, Portuguese   
      More

KITS

WoB White on Black

217333-4

( Kit usage showing DK, Danish layout. WoB Base set + WoB NORDEUK++ Add-on kit )
    • GMK. Cherry Profile
    • Stock Colors: WS1 White on CR Black
    • Contains 60 keys
    • UK, ISL, NO, SE, FI, FO, DK, DE, PT

BoW Black on White

217339-5

( Kit usage showing DE, German layout. BoW Base set + BoW NORDEUK++ Add-on kit )
    • GMK. Cherry Profile
    • Stock Colors: CR Black on WS1 White
    • Contains 60 keys
    • UK, ISL, NO, SE, FI, FO, DK, DE, PT

Groupbuy information

EU - BUY HERE   •   US - BUY HERE   •   IC PAGE

Our EU vendor mykeyboard.eu is being extra helpful and wanna share the love for ISO users.
    • Pricing
      EU €60.00 pr. kit
      US 57.00 USD pr. kit
      When MOQ of 150 units pr. kit is achieved, the price drops to €54.00 pr. kit.
    • GB Period
      GB will run 4-5 weeks from 26.03 -GB have been extended 3-4 weeks
    • Turn around
      Production time is 10 weeks after the GB has concluded

More Information

The GB is non profit, only handling fee from the vendor is included in the GB pricing.

Crossposts

Available base sets

WoB White on Black

216028-6

Upcoming base sets

BoW Black on White

( GMK MINIMAL @janglad Render art and GB runner )
    [/list][/list]
    « Last Edit: Fri, 28 February 2020, 11:47:59 by RETURNISO »

Offline RETURNISO

« Last Edit: Fri, 19 April 2019, 17:08:39 by RETURNISO »

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
    Oh my, yes

Offline ChrisSwires

Yep I'm in, I don't even need them or use any of the above layouts, but I enjoy using them as mixins. Because they look cool af.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline dhb82

So we need 150 pr. Kit before it’s put in production?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
    • PPD
      • ArtisanMacro

Yes, MOQ = minimum order quantity :thumb:

Offline Emir

• icon mods
    • * Exquisite Elder
    • Bandit
      • Discord
    Nice, good luck! :)

Offline RETURNISO

No not 150 per kit. If we reach 150 MOQ then there is a price reduction :thumb:

Fedt at se en Æ Ø A her ;)
    « Last Edit: Tue, 26 March 2019, 17:22:50 by RETURNISO »

Offline RETURNISO

Offline Emir

• icon mods
    • * Exquisite Elder
    • Bandit
      • Discord

Tack så mycket!! ;)

BTW, vi som använder det vita temat på geekhack ser knappt den vita fonten för "GET IT HERE" osv, byt kanske? :D

Offline RETURNISO

Tack så mycket!! ;)

BTW, vi som använder det vita temat på geekhack ser knappt den vita fonten för "GET IT HERE" osv, byt kanske? :D

Damn, thanks! fixed :) its 2020, dark mode is here ;)

Offline megaforce

ne iso avail?
    Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
    More
    Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
    Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
    • PPD
      • ArtisanMacro

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
    • PPD
      • ArtisanMacro
    It seems Mykeyboard.EU does not allow the input of non-EU addresses. Will there be an NA proxy, or will MyKeyboardEU open orders internationally outside of EU?

Offline RETURNISO

Yep I'm in, I don't even need them or use any of the above layouts, but I enjoy using them as mixins. Because they look cool af.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

:cool: All hail Mr Swires  :-*

Offline RETURNISO

It seems Mykeyboard.EU does not allow the input of non-EU addresses. Will there be an NA proxy, or will MyKeyboardEU open orders internationally outside of EU?

Will get back on this, hopefully @159 - projectkeyboard.com will help me out  ;)

Offline dhb82

ÆYE, godt arbejde med det her sæt :thumb:

How many is required, for them to make it?

Would be nice to know before pulling the trigger on the minimal.

Offline vegs

In for a set of WoB.

Skål :cool:
    hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
    Confused why this has Alt Grs but no enter or left shift (if you have an ISO set you have all these keys, if you have ANSI you need all three - GMK minimal plus this will NOT give me an Icelandic board as the small +/. will be a big /| above a wrong sized enter) Minimal has a + set, all good! but the alphas mean this has to happen.

Finances willing I'll be picking up a few to split out and help future newbies, unless one (or more?) of the vendors is planning to do this?
    « Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 05:19:42 by suicidal_orange »
    120/100g linear Zealio R1  
    GMK Hyperfuse
    'Split everything' perfection  
    MX Clear
    SA Hack'd by Geeks     
    EasyAVR mod

Offline ctrlX

God job man!

Definitely in for a WOB kit. Contemplating getting in on Minimal GB just so I can add a BOW kit.

Hopefully this one will go through *crossing fingers* (or as we say in Sweden; håller tummarna)

Offline dhb82

Confused why this has Alt Grs but no enter or left shift (if you have an ISO set you have all these keys, if you have ANSI you need all three - GMK minimal plus this will NOT give me an Icelandic board as the small +/. will be a big /| above a wrong sized enter) but the alphas mean this has to happen.

Finances willing I'll be picking up a few to split out and help future newbies, unless one (or more?) of the vendors is planning to do this?

Damn, didn't even pick that up. You are correct, this will not cover a full board. No enter and left shift.

Edit: For the Black on white atleast.
    « Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 15:33:42 by dhb82 »

Offline tronix_41

in for wob & bow!

Offline dorf

• divine creator
    Confused why this has Alt Grs but no enter or left shift (if you have an ISO set you have all these keys, if you have ANSI you need all three - GMK minimal plus this will NOT give me an Icelandic board as the small +/. will be a big /| above a wrong sized enter) but the alphas mean this has to happen.

Damn, didn't even pick that up. You are correct, this will not cover a full board. No enter and left shift.

GMK minimal and the + kit will give you the ISO enter and small left shift but no Alt Gr. As for WoB, both the set on Originative and Massdrop will give you ISO enter and small shift but no Alt Gr. The WoB kit on Candykeys will give you a 1.25u Alt Gr but no 1.5u.

Edit. Saw a 1.5u Alt Gr on Originative.
    « Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 05:08:43 by dorf »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
    Confused why this has Alt Grs but no enter or left shift (if you have an ISO set you have all these keys, if you have ANSI you need all three - GMK minimal plus this will NOT give me an Icelandic board as the small +/. will be a big /| above a wrong sized enter)but the alphas mean this has to happen.

GMK minimal and the + kit will give you the ISO enter and small left shift but no Alt Gr. As for WoB, both the set on Originative and Massdrop will give you ISO enter and small shift but no Alt Gr. The WoB kit on Candykeys will give you a 1.25u Alt Gr but no 1.5u.

Ah, 'minimal' has a + kit :))  I'll fix my post...
    120/100g linear Zealio R1  
    GMK Hyperfuse
    'Split everything' perfection  
    MX Clear
    SA Hack'd by Geeks     
    EasyAVR mod

In for one of both, hope gb goes well!

Offline rvr1982

Just a few tweaks and you could include French AZERTY to the already long list of supported languages...  Maybe next time ? :)

Offline Prelim

/in for the WoB!
    2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
    Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Trousers

I'm probably going to join in with the WOB, but I wasn't prepared for such high shipping fees on mykeyboard.eu.

With 60€ keycaps, 23€ shipping is quite substantial, especially since the package probably isn't that big. With the full base set from Massdrop, cross-Atlantic shipping is under $7.

Offline SirWalross

what is if the kit doesn't reach Moq and i orderd gmk minimal just for this kit. Is it to late to cancel when this gb ends?

Offline Prelim

I'm probably going to join in with the WOB, but I wasn't prepared for such high shipping fees on mykeyboard.eu.

With 60€ keycaps, 23€ shipping is quite substantial, especially since the package probably isn't that big. With the full base set from Massdrop, cross-Atlantic shipping is under $7.

indeed, never saw such high prices for EU shipping anywhere. The kit contains 60 caps so is under 100g!!
    2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
    Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline RETURNISO

dixiemech, should have the kit available next week! :thumb:

In for one of both, hope gb goes well!

Nice!! thanks mate  :-*

In for a set of WoB.

Skål :cool:

Skååål! ;)

in for wob & bow!

:)

God job man!

Definitely in for a WOB kit. Contemplating getting in on Minimal GB just so I can add a BOW kit.

Hopefully this one will go through *crossing fingers* (or as we say in Sweden; håller tummarna)

Thank you mate! :) We can do this! Hvis vi stÅr sammen haha! ;)

Its a little different with shipping quotes. mykeyboard.eu is not a full on commercial vendor like massdrop and can negotiate so good shipping prices. Check the update, there might be a different solution  :thumb:

ne iso avail?

There is even room for ANSI, haha :))

Confused why this has Alt Grs but no enter or left shift (if you have an ISO set you have all these keys, if you have ANSI you need all three - GMK minimal plus this will NOT give me an Icelandic board as the small +/. will be a big /| above a wrong sized enter) Minimal has a + set, all good! but the alphas mean this has to happen.

I cant say something bulletproof.  But best to get in on the kits when its in GB and the GB price :)

I included both of the Alt Gr, 1.25u n 1.5u in the WoB kit because massdrop`s WoB its properly the most preferred place to pick up a WoB set.

/in for the WoB!

Cool Prelim! haha just remember this is "PT"s time to shine ;) a rare opportunity has unfolded! please share the love in Portugal :)

indeed, never saw such high prices for EU shipping anywhere. The kit contains 60 caps so is under 100g!!

I know its a little steep shipping price. But its the best possible solution atm. I am working on a untracked possibility. Check the update :)

what is if the kit doesn't reach Moq and i orderd gmk minimal just for this kit. Is it to late to cancel when this gb ends?

If the BoW kit doesn't make the cut, you are free to cancel your minimal set after the Minimal GB has concluded :)

Just a few tweaks and you could include French AZERTY to the already long list of supported languages...  Maybe next time ? :)

ÆYE, godt arbejde med det her sæt :thumb:

How many is required, for them to make it?

Would be nice to know before pulling the trigger on the minimal.

Pull the tricker on Minimal! you are free to cancel minimal after the GB has concluded. :) check the update.

We are working on things behind the curtain, thats why a lower MOQ before the 150 std is possible  :thumb:

Confused why this has Alt Grs but no enter or left shift (if you have an ISO set you have all these keys, if you have ANSI you need all three - GMK minimal plus this will NOT give me an Icelandic board as the small +/. will be a big /| above a wrong sized enter)but the alphas mean this has to happen.

Ah, 'minimal' has a + kit :))  I'll fix my post...

All is good! i thought of most of the things haha :cool:
    « Last Edit: Thu, 28 March 2019, 02:13:23 by RETURNISO »

Offline RETURNISO

In the IC i worked with the idea. But after some feedback i "discontinued" FR/BL AZERTY, It`s simply to many keys combined with the NORDEUK. The FR/BL AZERTY keys would need its own kit.  :(

Offline dhb82

Pull the tricker on Minimal! you are free to cancel minimal after the GB has concluded. :) check the update.

We are working on things behind the curtain, thats why a lower MOQ before the 150 std is possible  :thumb:

Alright, joined the WoB, GL!  :thumb:

Offline RETURNISO

Alright, joined the WoB, GL!  :thumb:

:-*

Offline vegs

Keep us posted if you are able to distribute some from Denmark.
    I placed an order with mykeyboard.eu, and I ended up paying more for the add-on than I paid for my entire GMK WoB kit :))
    hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline Trousers

Its a little different with shipping quotes. mykeyboard.eu is not a full on commercial vendor like massdrop and can negotiate so good shipping prices. Check the update, there might be a different solution  :thumb:

Perhaps so, but shipping for a full-sized keyboard from them would cost 19€. It doesn't make much sense that a small batch of keycaps is more expensive to ship.

The baffling shipping costs won't prevent me from joining, but the hobby is expensive enough as is. No need for vendors to extort money on shipping costs.

Offline necromanx

• mykeyboard.eu

The baffling shipping costs won't prevent me from joining, but the hobby is expensive enough as is. No need for vendors to extort money on shipping costs.

Hi. I want to clear this up a bit.

Our shipping prices are a fixed prices per country.  We make no profit on shipping.  Even more we actually don't put the full cost from our partners on our customers when ordering regular products like keyboards. With groupbuys like this we have an absolute minimal profit. The profit on this set is 0,61 EUR vat exclusive. In this case we cant take a part of the shipping cost on us or we simply are losing money on the project.   So we either have to make the kit more expensive or be clear about just setting the shipping price at the actual cost.

For products we stock under a certain value we can ship untracked at a better deal but we cant risk losing a single package with groupbuys with minimal profit. 

However, we are working on a new contract with DHL. (currently working with DPD as our main shipping partner)  I will do my best to close this deal next week.  It will result in better shipping prices.  You can wait for this change if you like.  People who signed up before will have their shipping cost partially refunded depending on the country.

Feel free to join our Discord and discuss your worries, complaints and wishes!

Offline RobertThomas

Minimal GB ENDS THIS FRIDAY - MARCH 29th!!!

Show Image

GMK MINIMAL By the amazing @janglad Render art and GB runner

Last week to get your minimal base set and pair with the over the counter phentermine here NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT

GMK MINIMAL - geekhack.org group buy page

Reserved.

The framerate was a bit shakey in places but by god did it look good.
    « Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2020, 13:54:40 by RobertThomas »

Offline RETURNISO

Keep us posted if you are able to distribute some from Denmark.
    I placed an order with mykeyboard.eu, and I ended up paying more for the add-on than I paid for my entire GMK WoB kit :))

If you ordered GMK Minimal before the set got live, you can reach out to mykeyboard.eu and ask them to ship the set + the add-on kit together  :thumb:
    Just reach out on contact@mykeyboard.eu and they will help you with the multiple orders :)

haha confused sorry, BoW/WoB :confused:

Yeah competing with a vendor like massdrop is pretty tough :( Sorry danish guys..  ( Du skal bare være glad for der er pt en glitch i tolden, der gør den ikke bliver fanget ;) ) i know jeg har selv været heldig :cool: jeg bestiller nogle flere muhaha

« Last Edit: Thu, 28 March 2019, 16:47:29 by RETURNISO »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
    • Björkö.
    Is the GB actually closing tomorrow? The US vendor is not defined yet. I am confused.

Offline RETURNISO

Is the GB actually closing tomorrow? The US vendor is not defined yet. I am confused.

From what i have been told and what janglad posted. We can only hope it will last a little longer, will properly see a update about it tmr.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
    • Björkö.

Offline RETURNISO

:'(

mykeyboard.eu have talked about stocking a limited amount of minimal kits for the late campers.. Dont hold me up on it as of yet, but properly they will be having some extras  :thumb:
    « Last Edit: Fri, 29 March 2019, 07:15:39 by RETURNISO »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
    • Björkö.

mykeyboard.eu have talked about stocking a limited amount of minimal kits for the late campers.. Dont hold me up on it as of yet, but properly they will be some extras  :thumb:

Should I buy from the European vendor?[/quote]

Offline RETURNISO

mykeyboard.eu have talked about stocking a limited amount of minimal kits for the late campers.. Dont hold me up on it as of yet, but properly they will be some extras  :thumb:

Should I buy from the European vendor?

If you are in the US and need to pick up Minimal, they are US vendors!
    Both the BoW n WoB add-on kit will run the next four weeks! US vendor is coming next week   :thumb:
    « Last Edit: Thu, 28 March 2019, 19:19:18 by RETURNISO »

Offline jihadu

Ordered one of each. Let's get this train going....

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
    • Björkö.

Both the BoW n WoB add-on kit will run the next four weeks! US vendor is coming next week   :thumb:

I am interested in the WoB only. So NordeUK will be available for four weeks. Noted.[/quote]

Offline RETURNISO

I am interested in the WoB only. So NordeUK will be available for four weeks. Noted.

Cool, yeah i included BoW as it was a rare and nice opportunity that unfolded. NORDEUK++ will sail for a minimum of the std GB time around rough 4 weeks :)

Offline RETURNISO

Minimal GB ENDS TODAY

GMK MINIMAL - geekhack.org group buy page

Last day to get your minimal ( Black on White ) base set and pair with the NORDEUK++ ADD-ON KIT

If you are a late camper and want to get a chance to get minimal together with NORDEUK++, check the updates - more to follow :thumb:

Offline RETURNISO

Ordered one of each. Let's get this train going....

AWESOME  :thumb:

ISO TRAIN IS BLOWING AHEAD ON ABS  :p