Author Topic: [IC] SA Leviathan | Group buy is live!  (Read 17717 times)

Offline dededecline

• Linktree
Wow! I was already in, but

1) thank you for taking feedback so well, I requested R3 "Up" for ortho kits less than a week ago and I'm happy to see it on here now
2) those prices are incredible. Now the only question is how many sets of novelties will I buy!

Thanks Dklein!

Affordability/Compatibility was our goal here :) The new "UP" key is actually R4 profile due to Maxkey's 112343 layout, but is what allows standard arrow layout on an ortho build! So a Planck would user 2343 and a Preonic would use 12343.

It's early on the west coast, I definitely meant R4 Up lol

Offline Capsy

Oh yes. The color match is awesome. But 24th April. RIP wallet.

Any idea how long the GB Would run?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline shinmai

Amazing set, definitely intrigued.
One thing I would've loved to see with this would be an analogue to 2049's alternative Katakana alphas, something like the cool runes in the second desk mat design. But I realize that most people either want actual helpful legends or blanks on their caps, so it's not a super-viable set to manufacture.

Anyway, can't wait for the 24th!

Offline mimalik

Hyped, but wallet is crying, Apr is very expensive month, so many iconic GMK sets running and now this. But happy that this is dropping sooner than later.

Offline trabbit

Cool set! Good luck with GB!

Offline ocm

• Formerly OneCreativeMind
Oh yes. The color match is awesome. But 24th April. RIP wallet.

Any idea how long the GB Would run?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey Capsy! The group buy will likely run 30 days, I will confirm with Wei though.

Offline ocm

Amazing set, definitely intrigued.
One thing I would've loved to see with this would be an analogue to 2049's alternative Katakana alphas, something like the cool runes in the second desk mat design. But I realize that most people either want actual helpful legends or blanks on their caps, so it's not a super-viable set to manufacture.

Anyway, can't wait for the 24th!

I would have loved to do runes for the alphas on this one, tooling costs would've been astronomical though and we felt that (for now at least) improving Maxkey's tooling offerings and compatibility was the higher priority. One of these days, I'll try to get them to do Katakana or Hiragana alphas ;)

Offline laserbeamspewpew

Are those shorter spacebars in the spacebar kit 6u?

Offline mkarlsson

Maxkeys + ISO... I have to try that out! Very nice set too

Offline ocm

@laserbeamspewpew they are 6.25u. AFAIK 6u SA spacebar tooling doesn't exist at the moment.

Offline ocm

Maxkeys + ISO... I have to try that out! Very nice set too

Thanks!

Offline OnceSavedGaming

@laserbeamspewpew they are 6.25u. AFAIK 6u SA spacebar tooling doesn't exist at the moment.
It does exist but only sp has it. There was a 6u spacebar offered for sa corner creatures but that's the only one so far

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Offline parislyons

Love this set, definitely on board. Only question is whether the ortho kit contains 2 Ctrl and 2 Alt keys, since the render without alphas shows 3 Ctrl keys and 1 Alt, whereas the render for the kit that includes alphas has 2 Ctrls and 2 Alts. Happy to see the kit is so extensive since a lot of GBs only cover basic/default Planck and Preonic layouts!

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
Damn! That themed artisan is on point. Nice  :thumb:

Offline ocm

Love this set, definitely on board. Only question is whether the ortho kit contains 2 Ctrl and 2 Alt keys, since the render without alphas shows 3 Ctrl keys and 1 Alt, whereas the render for the kit that includes alphas has 2 Ctrls and 2 Alts. Happy to see the kit is so extensive since a lot of GBs only cover basic/default Planck and Preonic layouts!

Good catch! It is 2x Ctrl and 2x Alt keys. :) I need to fix my render...

Offline equalunique

Omg! You got maxkeys to do ortho! Well done!

Thanks! It was no small effort, but with a little help from Wei and MKUltraCorp we got Maxkey on board :)
EPIC! I will join purely because this is something I'd love to see from Maxkey

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk