Author Topic: HAMMERWORKS CRP keycaps  (Read 16256 times)

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
HAMMERWORKS CRP keycaps
« on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 19:36:48 »
Trying to find available HAMMERWORKS CRP caps.
I missed GB for those and would love to catch a set, do you guys know where I could find them?
I like Desko, APL.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Nuclear Nachos

• Anima and Animus
Re: HAMMERWORKS CRP keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 20:05:39 »
either wait for extras for r4 (if they have any), wait for r5 if it happens, or buy second hand. they only do gbs so if you miss it you can't easily grab a set

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 20:27:43 »
/r/mechmarket or GH classifieds

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline phinix

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 22 June 2021, 13:15:48 »
I cant believe I missed r4 by few days... :'(

Anyway, is it me or do crp caps have a bit rounded, smoother edges, compared to GMK?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 23 June 2021, 17:31:11 »

Anyway, is it me or do crp caps have a bit rounded, smoother edges, compared to GMK?
Show Image

Now that you mention it. I think so. The edges on the gmk look sharper to me and more "line" than the ones on the CRP that you have there.
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline phinix

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 24 June 2021, 02:44:55 »

Show Image

Now that you mention it. I think so. The edges on the gmk look sharper to me and more "line" than the ones on the CRP that you have there.

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?
Do you like it? Does it make huge difference typing on it compared to GMK? Is it bit better? Worse?
Do you come back to crp set more often than to any other GMK?

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 30 June 2021, 08:22:51 »

Show Image

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?
Do you like it? Does it make huge difference typing on it compared to GMK? Is it bit better? Worse?

Had CRP peacock, sold it. Bought r4 greek tulip and allmod. Bit better for me. I like the feel and the look more than GMK. The only thing I didnt like from previous round of CRP was the looseness of the keycap stem. And yes the new CRP colorway  is mmuch more alluring than any GMK
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline phinix

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 30 June 2021, 09:35:06 »

Show Image

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?

Had CRP peacock, sold it. Bought r4 greek tulip and allmod. Bit better for me. I like the feel and the look more than GMK. The only thing I didnt like from previous round of CRP was the looseness of the keycap stem. And yes the new CRP colorway  is mmuch more alluring than any GMK

Awesome.
I keep searching them on reddit, trying to buy a set to try them for a first time.
I missed all GBs so now desperately looking for a set:(

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 30 June 2021, 18:09:48 »

Show Image

Yeah, interesting.
Do you have crp set?

Weren't the stem issues fixed in R3?

Offline phinix

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 03 July 2021, 08:51:10 »
Do guys know where this grumpy cap from Tulip set come from?
That half transparent version like this one:

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 03 July 2021, 09:17:09 »

Show Image

It's a Hammerworks Dr. Click artisan. I got one off of dorp a few years back. Probably have to search the aftermarket for one as that was the only time I remember them being sold in western markets at least.

Offline phinix

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 25 July 2021, 08:34:58 »
I finally have now a set of CPR - APL.
Paid $310 for them, brand new R2.2 - on reddit - including customs and vat.
They feel amazing, sounds great too.

Offline nostyle_au

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 27 July 2021, 20:17:48 »
Half the appeal of hammerworks in my mind is the value proposition they offer. Paying $310 somewhat defeats the purpose of them to me :/

Offline andrewsanal

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 20:17:14 »

Show Image

It's a Hammerworks Dr. Click artisan. I got one off of dorp a few years back. Probably have to search the aftermarket for one as that was the only time I remember them being sold in western markets at least.

Hi, what modifiers are those? Thanks

Offline phinix

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 05 October 2021, 02:29:18 »

Show Image

Hi, what modifiers are those? Thanks

RGB kit.