Author Topic: Howdy from Miami  (Read 1688 times)

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
Howdy from Miami
« on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 00:00:27 »
Hey everyone. I've been reading through this forum for a couple of weeks now and finally decided it was time to drop by and say "hello".

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Howdy from Miami
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 03:33:31 »
Hey everyone. I've been reading through this forum for a couple of weeks now and finally decided it was time to drop by and say "hello".

welcome good sir, i hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you post more
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 03:46:13 »

welcome good sir, i hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing you post more

Welcome as well! Also, new avatar bunny?
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 04:04:49 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

What keyboard have you got now?  Or did you join to seek inspiration for your first purchase?

Looks like a space bunny ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 05:02:49 »
welcome. we need more miami users!

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 11:32:08 »
Well howdy! I don't like that word...I just prefer to say hello :P

Space bunny

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 08:54:33 »
An it was asked a few days ago, but all the posts got deleted.

I'm using a Cooler Master Rapid-i with just the stock keycaps (for now) and a handful of artisans. Can't wait to start expanding!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 09:55:29 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 03:30:00 »
An it was asked a few days ago, but all the posts got deleted.

I'm using a Cooler Master Rapid-i with just the stock keycaps (for now) and a handful of artisans. Can't wait to start expanding!

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

There was a forum database rollback, unfortunately, and a few posts were lost.

QFR-i - nice.  I have a QFR and QFS.  Not a QFR-i yet, but maybe one day ... maybe.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ