Author Topic: [JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Invoices out!  (Read 54196 times)

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
[JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Invoices out!
« on: Fri, 14 April 2017, 20:14:39 »
Hello GeekHack - we're back from the dead after... 5 years?
For Halloween, we're premiering our flocked (fuzzy) artisan keycaps!  It took a lot of trial and error to figure out how to get a reliable and washable application, so we hope you enjoy their unique feel!

Sale will run until 11:59 PM PST of Halloween night.  All orders will be invoiced and fulfilled immediately to be sent out the following week.

Check us out over on our Instagram for sneak peeks at what we are working on - and if you have any ideas or colors you'd like to see flocked let us know. God knows I want to flock all the things, so any direction to put my crazy fuzz obsession towards is helpful. I will also be hanging out over in our making things thread again, because I missed you all, so you can give me your ideas over there if you want!

Three colorways are up for grabs today, all of them fuzzy:
  • Monty - a tribute to the ferocious Rabbit of Caerbannog - red details, white body
  • Witches' Brew - a bubbling cauldron of some unknown substance - purple details, green / black body
  • Ghost - ...a fuzzy ghost - glow blue details, clear body

There are two sculpt choices for these colors: Chanter ($35) and Mou5e ($40)
303672-0
303674-1
303676-2

We also have a Halloween-exclusive sculpt, offered blind bag style in one-off colors: Skeleti3, a clear Yeti3 modified to have a visible skeleton inside.
303670-3

Thank you all for your continued support and happy haunting!
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 November 2023, 12:53:03 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 15:11:26 »
PAST SALES
Our current sculpts are:
Inugami (the zombie foxdog): https://imgur.com/WiRkJyI
Chestie V2 (an oldie revisited): https://imgur.com/NW3g1bB
Yeti3 (keeper of the curse): https://imgur.com/ie1w0qE
Bad Touch (the grizzled narwhal captain): https://imgur.com/yCjr62Z

Past (currently retired) sculpts are:
Stanley, Cadbury, Chestie V1, Yeti V2, Poko, Boxter, Bixlow, Spidey Isaacson

Summer Sale:
https://imgur.com/a/oHFRo4B

June "Mess" Sale:
https://imgur.com/a/3SthgsV

Chestie v2 flash raffle (50 entries);
https://imgur.com/a/t93RB

OCTOBER 1st, 2017:
Hey everyone! After almost a year and a lot of revisions, we have Chestie again - only better! I wanted to take this opportunity to thank those who were so helpful to me in my first sale, and I want to reach out and offer a new Chestie v2, completely free, to anyone who previously received a v1! To do this, I created the form listed below. Please note that it might take a couple weeks for me to fill out the custom orders, depending on the amount of responses I receive. I will be posting pictures of the revised Chesties on the last page of this forum in order to bump it where you all will see this.
https://goo.gl/forms/7j7WPRLM6uus186R2

July 2017 Anniversary Sale:
http://imgur.com/a/bbUaW

4/20 Debut Sale:

Sale Album: http://imgur.com/a/Metxf
Colorways album (total): http://imgur.com/a/lMCoD

PAST:
We have decided that our prices will always be based on a set algorithm, and will never go beyond that. That algorithm depends on the number of colors, the number of treatments, and the overall difficulty of the sculpt starting at a starting point of $20.

Thanks guys for your continued encouragement and, as always, may RNGesus be with you!
Midnight2Shayla & Wylte
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 August 2018, 19:12:12 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 16 April 2017, 15:11:58 »
04/18/2017:

We embarked on the adventure of keycap making when I was pregnant with our first son - I always had a love for working with my hands and prior (limited) knowledge of clay and hand-building. As time went on, and people began repeatedly asking me about the status of my uterus, I threw myself more into the craft; I found a sense of calm in sculpting that I believe kept me from being ragey with those around me. What started off as a fun hobby (and way to fill our keyboards, since we went insane spending-wise on artisans pretty much monthly), became something that we both really loved. As such, we began making molds and amassed a good amount of different dyes, and ended up with four sculpts that we want to share in our first ever sale.

Our name came from the fact that our ideas are kind of all over the place - I hope to have a lot of artisans to eventually sculpt and show you guys, plus my husband has some cool ideas of his own. So, we settled on the fact that one could find almost anything in a junk drawer.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 April 2017, 22:35:14 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Sale 4/20
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 18 April 2017, 23:59:12 »
Is chestie a 1u cap? Got more angles of the caps?
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 00:17:48 »
Is chestie a 1u cap? Got more angles of the caps?

Hi!
Chestie is 1.25u, all of the other 3 are 1u. I'm sorry I didn't include that.
As for pictures, I will be taking comparison shots (for size) and beauty shots tomorrow - as I also want to make a catalog of the different paint jobs we did. Right now I have this link which shows backlighting and a couple more shots: http://imgur.com/a/d4zV7
Sculpt Happy

Offline thurst0n

• Key-ping it real
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 00:22:31 »
I'm anglin for a spidey and yeti for sure. Probably the other two also if I see a colorway I like  ;)
-- Ducky One TKL --

Offline VodkaSurprise

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 00:23:13 »
Always have love for adorable spider caps. Good luck with all your current creation projects!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 00:50:59 »
Always have love for adorable spider caps. Good luck with all your current creation projects!

Thank you :) I really appreciate it.

I'm anglin for a spidey and yeti for sure. Probably the other two also if I see a colorway I like  ;)

That's great to hear, I really appreciate the support and excitement :D
I will be posting the caps in a grid format tomorrow so the colors can be seen - no two are alike, so there aren't any distinct colorways per se. However, if you have any colors that you would like to see, let me know - we are still making caps up until the sale.
Sculpt Happy

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 07:19:27 »
I really like the yeti, I'll try my luck too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 07:28:01 »
Chestie is 1.25u, huh.. Any clue what profile matches it in height most closely?
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline BSmith333

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 07:31:31 »
Oh man that blue chestie is right up my alley cant wait for this sale!

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 08:23:08 »
Interesting caps. Props for making something different, and GLWS!

Offline Wylte

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 13:30:44 »
Chestie is 1.25u, huh.. Any clue what profile matches it in height most closely?

Chestie was M2S's first sculpt and came out a little big, sits a little above  SA.  I've had my favorite sitting on R Ctrl with OEM caps and haven't had any problems, but he does get stuck if you have a high profile case edge in the front.  We used him to learn how to cast and rather like the ones that qualified for sale, but now that his mold is breaking down he'll be retired for a better-fitting Chestie v2.

The other 3 were sculpted on top of a DSA.  Spidey was the second sculpt and seemed to be perfect, but we realized a good way into casting that he gets pinched at the bottom of a keystroke if he has SA caps on either side.  Lessons learned for the other 2 so they play nice, although getting good casts of Cadbury (the zombie bunny)'s ears kills molds so he'll be an Easter exclusive.

We'll be taking some non-glamour group shots today, show the colors and profiles.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 April 2017, 23:30:47 by Wylte »
JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Blank Experimentalist

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 15:59:25 »
Interesting caps. Props for making something different, and GLWS!

Thank you :D I'm hoping to make more modifier-type artisans soon... if the baby gods allow. Otherwise, a Chestie reboot and more yetis will be my goal.

Oh man that blue chestie is right up my alley cant wait for this sale!

I'm glad you like him! :) I really loved doing his detailing - his left eye is copper, his right is gold and his bands are mixed copper and gold.

I really like the yeti, I'll try my luck too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I'm glad you like him :D he's my favorite as well. Good luck :) I appreciate the supportiveness and positivity <3
Sculpt Happy

Offline Gettys

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 17:20:51 »
Will definitely need to remember this tomorrow.  The last 2 sculpts would live nicely on a few of my boards.  Great stuff!

Offline Cavemann6

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 17:40:09 »
awesome keys! What are the prices? :D

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 19 April 2017, 23:22:11 »
awesome keys! What are the prices? :D

We went back and forth on this, as we don't want to overcharge anyone. We decided all caps would be $20 with free un-tracked shipping anywhere in the US. We will also have our "Dirty Penny" B-stock (weird colors, paint jobs I didn't feel I did well enough on, or small bubbles - but with perfect stems) for an added $5 dollars each.

I'm really glad you like them :) that means a lot to me - I will admit I was sliiiiiiightly anxious posting these for the world to see.

Will definitely need to remember this tomorrow.  The last 2 sculpts would live nicely on a few of my boards.  Great stuff!

Thank you so much, I really am excited that they're being met with such positivity - the awesomeness and supportiveness of this community always surprises me. Good luck! :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 April 2017, 00:21:57 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 03:29:20 »
Keeping an eye on this thread for sure :D Probably too late at this point but I'm all about lime green and black/dark gray :P
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline SQneo

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 14:25:29 »
want a chestie and a spidey!!

Offline superpiya

« Reply #19 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 14:42:22 »
Nice design, I love the Chestie  :thumb:

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 14:59:04 »
Good luck with your debut!  :thumb:

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 19:01:34 »
I'm going to be so broke this week. Eagerly awaiting this raffle!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 20:11:53 »
Good luck with your debut!  :thumb:

Thank you :D good to see you again!

Nice design, I love the Chestie  :thumb:

I'm glad you like him, that means a lot to me :) I'm planning on trying to do more modifier artisans - but that might be down the line a bit.

want a chestie and a spidey!!

Well, I wish all the luck upon you! If RNGesus is a jerk, we will probably have some kind of left-over re-raffle after this sale is done.

Keeping an eye on this thread for sure :D Probably too late at this point but I'm all about lime green and black/dark gray :P

Depends on the sculpt ;) We are continuing to make more caps up until the raffle ends - which will be on the 22nd - so any color ideas we will try and make more of :D
Sculpt Happy

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #23 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 21:26:51 »
I'm in! GL everyone!

Offline lzrdwzrd

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 21:32:15 »
Yeti looks so dope  :thumb:

nice work.
SteelSeriesLeopoldZowie
6gV2 (mx black)FC660C/EGFK1

Offline Cavemann6

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 21:33:38 »
Entered! Make Stanley pl0x <3

Offline mes09

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Sale is LIVE! (giveaway at bottom of post)
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 21:45:23 »
Chesty ended up so cute! Good luck everyone

Offline superpiya

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 21:57:16 »
Entered for Chestie! And that mimic design is awesome, can't wait to see the finished product  :))

Offline xredman

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 22:00:06 »
Interesting colorways! Wish there was a picture of how it will look on a keyboard.

Offline lzrdwzrd

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 22:01:55 »
Interesting colorways! Wish there was a picture of how it will look on a keyboard.

check the link on the top post http://imgur.com/a/d4zV7

a few on boards.
SteelSeriesLeopoldZowie

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 22:29:24 »
the colouration on the Yeti (judging the black one) could do with some work. It doesn't look consistent and I keep wanting to scratch it.

Offline Arcsxum

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 22:51:23 »
Cadbury looks cute.

Offline Wylte

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 01:07:27 »
the colouration on the Yeti (judging the black one) could do with some work. It doesn't look consistent and I keep wanting to scratch it.

I feel the same about the scratchiness, but since the dust is painted into the resin it won't actually come off.  I'm pushing to do more classic doubleshots and colorways going forward  :D
My personal favorite pic of Yeti -
https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=87591.0;attach=165310;image

Offline PotatoTM

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 01:12:20 »
I never thought a spider could be so cute!

Offline DarthTader

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 04:22:27 »
I am loving the little heart pieces you are using as stands for the caps! Especially that green/yellow one :) Can't think of much else feedback to give as I like many of these so much!

Offline BlackyLuke

• A filthy casual!
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 05:28:27 »
Would love to see some less transparent and more solid coloured keyways that fit with some of the common keycapsets :x

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 06:32:09 »
My feedback is that I think it's great that you guys polled us to see what designs to consider next! Also I look forward to more traditional double shot colorways!

Offline riktors

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 09:06:31 »
Yay chestie! Want a 1.25u :)

Offline sems

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 09:25:05 »
I really like how unique and detailed your sculpts are! Please keep your upcoming sculpts as detailed as those. Also, it is brave thing to go for a 1.25u artisan keycap, especially something as cute as Chestie! Definitely be following your work!

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 10:16:25 »
I have written you in the pm already but I'll do it here again. Absolutely gorgeous caps! Chestie and Yeti are my favourites. I love the detail and how the colours play together. Keep up the good work!

Offline tehnoobcakez

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 16:06:33 »
Hey man I love these sculpts! I've entered in the raffle and hope to see more artisans from you in the future. Hope your day gets better :)

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 22:25:51 »
Hey man I love these sculpts! I've entered in the raffle and hope to see more artisans from you in the future. Hope your day gets better :)

Thank you :) it has - thankfully the little guy is sleeping now so the mood at our house is noticeably less tense. I appreciate your interest and your kind words - it means a lot to me to hear that they are liked :D

I have written you in the pm already but I'll do it here again. Absolutely gorgeous caps! Chestie and Yeti are my favourites. I love the detail and how the colours play together. Keep up the good work!

Hi! It's great to hear from you, and I really appreciate your kind words :) yeti is probably my favorite, as well - possibly due to how many times I've had to redo him (seriously he was a bad luck magnet). I will try to live up to the community expectations :D hopefully my work just keeps improving the more I make!

I really like how unique and detailed your sculpts are! Please keep your upcoming sculpts as detailed as those. Also, it is brave thing to go for a 1.25u artisan keycap, especially something as cute as Chestie! Definitely be following your work!

Thank you! I will try and keep doing tiny detailing - that's actually something I really enjoy, so it won't be too hard. :D

Yay chestie! Want a 1.25u :)

Good luck :D

My feedback is that I think it's great that you guys polled us to see what designs to consider next! Also I look forward to more traditional double shot colorways!

We will be doing more set-style color ways next sale, for sure - but all caps will always be one of a kind with their detailing. For example we might do a straight black set, but they will have different eyes or horns or bands to make it more unique. I really want to make sure everyone gets to feel that "hey, this ones mine" feeling :). I'm glad you like the drawings, I really am loving the feedback.

Would love to see some less transparent and more solid coloured keyways that fit with some of the common keycapsets :x

That's fair, we will probably attempt that for our next sale - focus on doing some color ways matching the sets. Now it's just figuring out which ones :D thank you for the feedback!

I am loving the little heart pieces you are using as stands for the caps! Especially that green/yellow one :) Can't think of much else feedback to give as I like many of these so much!

We actually made each of those from the color sets each time we casted and had extra resin - maybe I'll talk to the technical half and see if we could send some out randomly with orders!

I never thought a spider could be so cute!

I'm glad you like him :D I tend to agree that most spiders, unfortunately, aren't so much cute as creepy (grew up with Aton of black widows near my house though, so that may be why!)
Sculpt Happy

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 22:36:24 »
Love these caps guys! Such a unique style and character, it's always really nice seeing new creators pop up with their own style.

Hope all is going well with the bub, we're in the middle of moving house atm, fun times for all, keeping a house tidy with a 2 and 4 year old running rampage, the joy!

Offline lzrdwzrd

« Reply #43 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 11:32:40 »
Also...

have a bunny-hamster-kitten-puppy
SteelSeriesLeopoldZowie

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #44 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 12:17:14 »
These are really cute.  All I can suggest it to make sure you clean up the extra resin on the bottom of the caps before shipping :D exacto knife perhaps
keyboards.

Offline Wylte

« Reply #45 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 12:30:33 »
These are really cute.  All I can suggest it to make sure you clean up the extra resin on the bottom of the caps before shipping :D exacto knife perhaps

No worries, even the b-stock will be sanded and polished before shipping - got almost all done last night  :D

Offline anonymous83

« Reply #46 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 13:03:37 »
The Chestie one is really nice.
Probably making it available in brown, similar to a pirate treasure chest would be really nice.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #47 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 22:58:10 »
The Chestie one is really nice.
Probably making it available in brown, similar to a pirate treasure chest would be really nice.

That's a great idea! Thank you! We may try and do a pirate chestie for next sale (which will be as soon as we can, depending largely on how much sculpting the baby-god allows me to do). :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 April 2017, 05:46:24 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline superpiya

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Sale Over (invoices out)
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:20:33 »
Invoice paid! And chestie is my favorite too  ;D

For the transparent ones, perhaps you can put some nice little things inside so it looks something like this?

166651-0
166653-1

Or just make it look like a real pirate treasure chest with gold coins, tiny skull and swords logo  :p

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #49 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 10:04:12 »
Woke up to an invoice, yay!

Offline SQneo

« Reply #50 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 11:07:25 »
no invoice :( hopefully I'll get something next time!

Offline KarkarnRed

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 12:14:50 »
Won my first raffle, can't wait :)

Offline VodkaSurprise

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 12:32:27 »
Paid, and thank you for the kind words!  :)

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 16:50:29 »
Thanks for the invoice. Looking forward to finding out what I got!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #54 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:25:44 »
Invoice paid! And chestie is my favorite too  ;D

For the transparent ones, perhaps you can put some nice little things inside so it looks something like this?

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Or just make it look like a real pirate treasure chest with gold coins, tiny skull and swords logo  :p

We actually are trying to do that already... this guy was a somewhat failed version of that experiment that is now sitting on my keyboard, I call him Oracle Chestie. :D we are getting better at putting stuff inside of the chesties, though, and will probably try and integrate that when possible. The only problem is making tiny things to go inside! I have a couple molds going with tiny hearts and stuff I made out of clay, but coins with detail might be a bit more challenging.
166744-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:48:03 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:26:38 »
Woke up to an invoice, yay!

Congratulations :D I hope you like them!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #56 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 20:34:26 »
no invoice :( hopefully I'll get something next time!

I'm sorry... we had a really small amount of keys this time and tried to spread the love as much as possible... Hey, if there are any left over there will be a re-raffle on Tuesday :) if not, we will be doing another sale whenever we are able to build up a bit of stock again.

Won my first raffle, can't wait :)

Congratulations :D I hope you like them! Also, welcome to the addiction!

Paid, and thank you for the kind words!  :)

You're welcome! Seriously, best combo ever. It was like 3am, we were both dead, and my husband read it to me - probably helped us get through the rest lol.

Thanks for the invoice. Looking forward to finding out what I got!

Thanks for your interest and support! :D I hope you like them!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Cavemann6

Yaah, thank you!  ;D

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Hi guys!
We had a couple of unpaid invoices, so we will be re-distributing those caps soon by going through and choosing people who didn't win the first time around. Good luck! <3
Sculpt Happy

Offline OneNightFriend

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Sale Over (shipping!)
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 17:32:09 »
Got'em in!

Offline VodkaSurprise

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 20:37:23 »
Knew the bunnies were called Cadbury, so put them on my board once I opened the bag.

Opened the plastic eggs and instructions became clearer.

Top right was named Aragog by kiddo the elder and is in his long-term residence. Orange fellow will find a home in time.

Sulley (suggested to kiddo the younger who's in a Monsters Inc phrase, who agreed) and Rabsynthe are in their long-term residence; now waiting for the Matt3o set to arrive in a few months :P

Now have 5 spider keys; I'm sure they'll come in useful for browsing the web.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 May 2017, 20:41:03 by VodkaSurprise »

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 22:27:47 »
Got'em in!
Show Image

:D loving the pictures, I'm glad you like them - and I'm glad that you won a couple given your excitement in the thread, it made me very happy.

Knew the bunnies were called Cadbury, so put them on my board once I opened the bag.

Show Image

Opened the plastic eggs and instructions became clearer.

Show Image

Top right was named Aragog by kiddo the elder and is in his long-term residence. Orange fellow will find a home in time.

Sulley (suggested to kiddo the younger who's in a Monsters Inc phrase, who agreed) and Rabsynthe are in their long-term residence; now waiting for the Matt3o set to arrive in a few months :P

Now have 5 spider keys; I'm sure they'll come in useful for browsing the web.

Army of Spideys! I love the name Sulley, it fits him perfectly, plus Monsters Inc was an awesome movie - and Aragog is a great fit, too :).
I can't wait for ours to be old enough to name our keys :D

Thanks for the awesome pictures, the technical half (Wylte) was very excited about the Cadbury puns, I honestly completely missed it the first time lol - we had like 3 trays of cadbury eggs before it dawned on me.
Sculpt Happy

Offline Cavemann6

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 22:34:25 »
The caps I won from the giveaway and raffle came in today! Thanks again for an awesome raffle and letting me pick the colors for the giveaway cap, I finally have a cap to replace the fn key!  ;D

« Last Edit: Mon, 01 May 2017, 22:35:59 by Cavemann6 »

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 22:41:29 »
Got mine today. Really cute sculpts. I'm a bit sad though because there's no possible way for me to use Chestie :( He is just too big, mainly in front but really on all sides. The bezel conflicts with him anywhere I try to put him.

And if I go to the \| key or tab, it just doesn't fit between the keys above and below. Really hope to see a slightly smaller future version of this sculpt because I really really like it.

The Spideys are too big for 1u too, honestly. I can't put them next to any other artisan, and even next to standard profile they scratch against them when actuated. However, I think they work awesomely as a 1.25u key. So I am really loving and enjoying them for my Windows and Function keys :D

(And yeah my keys are in weird spots, mainly to be able to share muscle memory between Windows and macOS)

I'm super sorry if this post seems overly negative, I'm not trying to be, I do love your work. Just want to give you constructive photos to help you improve your caps!

Still very glad I joined, thank you :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 May 2017, 00:48:40 by TelFiRE »

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 23:26:58 »

:D loving the pictures, I'm glad you like them - and I'm glad that you won a couple given your excitement in the thread, it made me very happy.

Definitely! I was surprised to find I was the first to post a picture! I like the yeti and look forward to your future iterations on him and chesty!

Offline Wylte

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 02:54:56 »
Got mine today. Really cute sculpts. I'm a bit sad though because there's no possible way for me to use Chestie :( He is just too big, mainly in front but really on all sides. The bezel conflicts with him anywhere I try to put him.

Show Image

And if I go to the \| key or tab, it just doesn't fit between the keys above and below. Really hope to see a slightly smaller future version of this sculpt because I really really like it.

Show Image

The Spideys are too big for 1u too, honestly. I can't put them next to any other artisan, and even next to standard profile they scratch against them when actuated. However, I think they work awesomely as a 1.25u key. So I am really loving and enjoying them for my Windows and Function keys :D

Show Image

Show Image

(And yeah my keys are in weird spots, mainly to be able to share muscle memory between Windows and macOS)

One last thing worth mentioning is that one of mine had a bubble. Not really a problem for me, because it's on the back. So I don't mind.

Show Image

I'm super sorry if this post seems overly negative, I'm not trying to be, I do love your work. Just want to give you constructive photos to help you improve your caps!

Still very glad I joined, thank you :)

No problem, feedback is appreciated!  We knew Chestie was big and posted about him not fitting with a high profile case, but didn't have a problem running into caps on the sides like you have :(  Really sorry he didn't work.

Rest assured, future caps will be better prototyped and tested.  Might send some Chestie v2's out to Chestie fans from this sale, get some feedback about design changes and whether he'll fit on all boards.

And that Spidey is the $5 B-stock, we lowered our standards and let the least-horrible of them go for the first sale because we had so many from learning how to do this.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #66 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 03:50:28 »
Oh, I didn't even realize that! I didn't remember everything I ordered, so sorry. For b stock it is AMAZING! Feel bad for bringing that one up now!

Maybe I'll be building a low profile that chestie can go on :D
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 May 2017, 03:55:29 by TelFiRE »

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Sale Over (all shipped)
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 01:00:06 »
Oh, I didn't even realize that! I didn't remember everything I ordered, so sorry. For b stock it is AMAZING! Feel bad for bringing that one up now!

Maybe I'll be building a low profile that chestie can go on :D

Don't feel bad! We appreciate the in-depthness of it, it helps us learn what to do better. We can't improve if we don't know how everyone is feeling and what the problems are :)

I know my husband already wrote, but I'm really sad with the Chestie issue... I'm hoping I can use this, though, to try and get more testing possibilities, maybe in the next sale have a check or something for who had issues with Chestie and send them a v2 to try? I ultimately want to make sure everyone is able to use my keys - and I can't do that with my current 4 test subjects.

Seriously, corsair is apparently silly with its spacing. Here's what a Chestie looks like on mine:
167546-0

The caps I won from the giveaway and raffle came in today! Thanks again for an awesome raffle and letting me pick the colors for the giveaway cap, I finally have a cap to replace the fn key!  ;D

Show Image

Ahhhh! I love him with your keyboard! :D
I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant giveaway participant - and I'm very happy that you liked them :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 May 2017, 01:04:21 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 01:38:22 »
Really looking forward to the future versions of Chestie :D

I currently have a Ducky One TKL for reference.

Offline Kick

• Fuego
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 07:05:13 »
Got mine today, I forgot what I even ordered haha. Surprised I got two, a B stock and a normal yeti, but I should have known as that was on the invoice.

I'll post some more detailed pics about the A-stock yeti when I have time since it's on my board at the moment and my thoughts when comparing it to the B-stock as well as the Keyforge Saber and Fugu that's next to it.

With that said, I love the color, it's so unique and rich. The pic I have used flash as I couldn't get a good pic with natural lighting, but very happy with how they turned out.
[ Specified attachment is not available ]
Thanks and I hope the new mold will fix the issue that I will mention in the future. Well might as well try my best to describe it. Basically the cap's base isnt tall enough for my keyboard. There's a slight gap between the frame of my keyboard and where the keycap begins(F1 row). Usually keys are deep and flush with the frame(the keyboard it's on isn't a low profile one), the A-stock one has a slight gap, the B-stock one, in this regard, is slightly better. The B-stock covers the switch while on the A-stock, I can see the base of my cherry switch. Either way, I am happy to have received the first iteration of the Yeti and the color they possess and no, I do not regret my purchase at all :) I'd still purchase them knowing that it wouldn't sit fully flush with my keyboard. . Will definitely hope I win a future raffle from you, but I also want others to have a chance. Maybe I'll just win it all...*insert evil laugh here

« Last Edit: Wed, 03 May 2017, 07:11:32 by Kick »

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 17:48:06 »

Okay, I will probably reach out to you when the next iteration comes out and have you be our ducky expert, then, if you don't mind :)

Got mine today, I forgot what I even ordered haha. Surprised I got two, a B stock and a normal yeti, but I should have known as that was on the invoice.

I'll post some more detailed pics about the A-stock yeti when I have time since it's on my board at the moment and my thoughts when comparing it to the B-stock as well as the Keyforge Saber and Fugu that's next to it.

With that said, I love the color, it's so unique and rich. The pic I have used flash as I couldn't get a good pic with natural lighting, but very happy with how they turned out.
(Attachment Link)
Thanks and I hope the new mold will fix the issue that I will mention in the future. Well might as well try my best to describe it. Basically the cap's base isnt tall enough for my keyboard. There's a slight gap between the frame of my keyboard and where the keycap begins(F1 row). Usually keys are deep and flush with the frame(the keyboard it's on isn't a low profile one), the A-stock one has a slight gap, the B-stock one, in this regard, is slightly better. The B-stock covers the switch while on the A-stock, I can see the base of my cherry switch. Either way, I am happy to have received the first iteration of the Yeti and the color they possess and no, I do not regret my purchase at all :) I'd still purchase them knowing that it wouldn't sit fully flush with my keyboard. . Will definitely hope I win a future raffle from you, but I also want others to have a chance. Maybe I'll just win it all...*insert evil laugh here

Hi! I'm glad that you like them, first off, and I really appreciate the post, pictures, and feedback. Would you mind sending me a message with a picture of the gap? I can't say that I've seen that before, so I want to make sure I know what I need to do to fix it - especially since I'm making the new-and-improved yeti mold either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks so much!
Sculpt Happy

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 18:33:52 »

Okay, I will probably reach out to you when the next iteration comes out and have you be our ducky expert, then, if you don't mind :)

I would really love to be a tester for the new Chestie :) I cannot however guarantee I'll still have my Ducky. I have several customs on the way and once I build them, I'll probably clear out the old ones. I will however, always have a keyboard with very tight spacing and a bezel.

I also currently have in my possession a Razer 2013 BlackWidow, Ducky Shine 4, Shine 3, and a Zowie Celeritas. The story is the same on all of them, so I imagine it would be true across most bezel keyboards. There's very little clearance around the outside of each cap. To give you an idea, the thickness of the base cap on Spidey is about how much room there is between each key, and the bezels. A tiny bit more than that.

If there's anything I can do to be helpful just let me know :)

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 04 May 2017, 19:51:57 »
Got these yesterday and chocolates are all gone!  :)

Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #73 on: Sun, 07 May 2017, 03:40:33 »

I would really love to be a tester for the new Chestie :) I cannot however guarantee I'll still have my Ducky. I have several customs on the way and once I build them, I'll probably clear out the old ones. I will however, always have a keyboard with very tight spacing and a bezel.

I also currently have in my possession a Razer 2013 BlackWidow, Ducky Shine 4, Shine 3, and a Zowie Celeritas. The story is the same on all of them, so I imagine it would be true across most bezel keyboards. There's very little clearance around the outside of each cap. To give you an idea, the thickness of the base cap on Spidey is about how much room there is between each key, and the bezels. A tiny bit more than that.

If there's anything I can do to be helpful just let me know :)

Hey, the more keyboards for testing the better! :D
My husband and I were very confused about the blackwidow not fitting, as he has the same and he fits, but then we realized that he nodded it right after he got it - namely the top plate, because he didn't like the plastic. *sigh*

Got these yesterday and chocolates are all gone!  :)

Show Image

:D glad you liked them, not gonna lie, definitely bought myself some chocolate at the same time as the chocolate for the purchases!

Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Rummaging (working on new stuff)
« Reply #74 on: Sun, 07 May 2017, 03:45:05 »
Thought I would offer a sneak-peek at his progress for any interested in Stanley..!

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87591.msg2360529#msg2360529
Sculpt Happy

Offline PastelSkies

« Reply #75 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 16:30:20 »
Just got my order in. I got one spidey and 1 yeti. The sculpting is amazing, I know that 1 is b-stock but im not sure which because they both look great! However, i don't know if it is my keyboard or the caps, but they fit kinda loose (the spidey in particular) but other than that, great work. Can't wait to see what you put out next!!                                               

168029-0168031-1
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 May 2017, 16:43:08 by PastelSkies »

Offline skystryke

« Reply #76 on: Wed, 10 May 2017, 13:22:56 »
Just got mine in the mail. Super happy with the look and color but unfortunately I can't find a place for Chestie on my current board due to his size. I am hopeful that I can find a spot for him on my mechmini once that comes and is built at least. Regardless of that issue I love all three and can't wait to see what you come out with next!

Edit: Forgot Pictures
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 May 2017, 13:25:19 by skystryke »

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 11:04:53 »
Finally the packages have landed in Europe aswell.  :cool:

Thank you for the great caps!

I got an A-Stock and a B-Stock Yeti in the colourways I wished for, awesome!

I am sorry but I don't have any good camera on hand, so my crappy phone camera will have to do it. :))

I also remember you liked feedback so here we go:

I can't find much negative tbh. There is only one thing I really want to see improved in the next revisions - the profile of the cap itself.
The base could be 1-2mm smaller so there is no possibility of sctraching the keyboard case at all.
It is definitely not tragic tough, as I don't use the keys on which my artisans sit on anyways  :))

The positive:

The cap fits well ontop of the switch, maybe a tiny bit loose, but nothing I haven't seen in other caps.

The colours are really nice. They are intense and well made, just how I like it.

The multiple shots are made very well. Clean lines. Good stuff.

The sculpt itself looks even better in real life.

In the end, I think this was a great debut and I really like your stuff. I definitely embosomed the Yeti.

I hope you continue to produce artisans and you can be sure to have my entries in the upcoming raffles.

e: And thanks of course for all the american candy, that was really well liked and all eaten within the first hour after opening the package  :))
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 May 2017, 13:34:14 by nastrovje »

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 22:55:42 »
Just got my order in. I got one spidey and 1 yeti. The sculpting is amazing, I know that 1 is b-stock but im not sure which because they both look great! However, i don't know if it is my keyboard or the caps, but they fit kinda loose (the spidey in particular) but other than that, great work. Can't wait to see what you put out next!!                                               

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

I'm sorry that they are kind of loose, but I'm very glad that you like them and am very flattered by your happiness with my sculpt - it means a lot to me :).
I'm trying to work on the tightness of the stems, but I'm having trouble with replicating the stems in resin from the keycaps that they are sculpted on. One helpful thing that I've been told is that electrical tape can be used to make them more stuck on the keyboard (a very small amount).
I linked our making stuff together thread and instagram (although it's pretty bare right now), otherwise I'll try and keep this updated somewhat as well until our next sale :)

Finally the packages have landed in Europe aswell.  :cool:

Thank you for the great caps!

I got an A-Stock and a B-Stock Yeti in the colourways I wished for, awesome!

I am sorry but I don't have any good camera on hand, so my crappy phone camera will have to do it. :))

Show Image

I also remember you liked feedback so here we go:

I can't find much negative tbh. There is only one thing I really want to see improved in the next revisions - the profile of the cap itself.
The base could be 1-2mm smaller so there is no possibility of sctraching the keyboard case at all.
It is definitely not tragic tough, as I don't use the keys on which my artisans sit on anyways  :))

The positive:

The cap fits well ontop of the switch, maybe a tiny bit loose, but nothing I haven't seen in other caps.

The colours are really nice. They are intense and well made, just how I like it.

The multiple shots are made very well. Clean lines. Good stuff.

The sculpt itself looks even better in real life.

In the end, I think this was a great debut and I really like your stuff. I definitely embosomed the Yeti.

I hope you continue to produce artisans and you can be sure to have my entries in the upcoming raffles.

e: And thanks of course for all the american candy, that was really well liked and all eaten within the first hour after opening the package  :))

Thank you so much for your kind words - I feel very lucky to have such a sweet group that was in the first raffle and am very touched by the support. It's good to hear that the caps have landed internationally, too! Not gonna lie, that Yeti pictured was one of my favorites, as well.
We are currently making stock for another sale, but it might be a month or so. We are planning on doing more Yetis as well as Stanley and a couple other projects (probably 4 choices total in the end). I don't think I could stop this hobby if I wanted, we both really, really enjoy it and it's become a part of our daily routine (whenever possible, that is).

Actually, very few of the caps in this sale are actually true double-shot - most were painted inside of the silicone and then cast, so the color will not come off but they are actually painted rather than multiple-cast. We will be doing more of this and the true double shot in the next sale!
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 May 2017, 23:45:46 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline Wylte

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Rummaging Intensifies - GIVEAWAY SURVEY LIVE
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 22:12:21 »
Shameless survey bump  :cool:

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 22:40:02 »
Hey the Atmos? Colorway doesn't have a vote button.
keyboards.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 08 June 2017, 23:21:54 »
Hey the Atmos? Colorway doesn't have a vote button.

Hi! The yes or no on the glow styles should be right below the non-glow picture and right above the glow picture. :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 June 2017, 23:46:52 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Anniversary Sale 06/29/17!
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 17:27:24 »
Good luck, everyone! Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!
Sculpt Happy

Offline nya

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 18:36:38 »
I'm not the best person for relationship advice. I believe it's ok to disagree, but my significant other doesn't. I lose no matter what. 🙀

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 00:37:48 »
I'm not the best person for relationship advice. I believe it's ok to disagree, but my significant other doesn't. I lose no matter what. 🙀

I'm sorry :( if it's any consolation, you don't lose because you have your priorities straight when they don't. You win at that - and most people don't actually figure out their priorities  until way too late.
Good luck, and ill try and take the "agree to disagree" advice to heart <3
Sculpt Happy

Offline nya

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 02:17:43 »

I'm sorry :( if it's any consolation, you don't lose because you have your priorities straight when they don't. You win at that - and most people don't actually figure out their priorities  until way too late.
Good luck, and ill try and take the "agree to disagree" advice to heart <3

Haha How come it ended up with you consoling me? You're too sweet!
[/size]I hope that you'll be one of those cute lil ole couples one day!

Offline Hazzula

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - INVOICES 50% done - check updates for information!
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 03:40:31 »
Eep! My very first invoice!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - INVOICES 50% done - check updates for information!
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 02 July 2017, 23:00:16 »
Eep! My very first invoice!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you for letting us be the first artisan you get - I'm very flattered :D I hope you love your cap!
Sculpt Happy

Offline nya

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - INVOICING complete!
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 22:22:36 »
Purple!! The best keycap colour ever! Thank you guys!!
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 July 2017, 09:19:51 by nya »

Offline skystryke

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - 100% shipped, back to rummaging!
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 25 July 2017, 15:26:41 »
Just got my order and absolutely love the packaging you guys did! All three of the caps I ordered look great and I got a Beta Boxter that I absolutely love as an additional surprise!

Offline Wylte

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - 100% shipped, back to rummaging!
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 29 July 2017, 14:59:31 »
Hooray for Boxter getting some love!

The cards and packaging took a surprisingly long time to get right, glad the result is appreciated!  :thumb:
As always we're learning from our experiences and it'll hopefully be even better next time (not to mention smoother and faster on our end xD )

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - preparing for upcoming Cirque!
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 22:45:00 »
Some Chestie Spam!
179382-0
179384-1
179386-2
179388-3
Sculpt Happy

Offline superpiya

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - prepping Cirque and re-distributing Chesties!
« Reply #92 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 07:23:10 »
New Chestie, looking good! I see you removed the middle patch.
Looks timid compared with his older brother  :D

Offline KeLorean

« Reply #93 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 10:59:49 »
this is my first time seeing these.  i like your GID colorways.  really fun sculpts and cool style going here.  i sure hope i win one :cool:
Click it OR Ticket!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 02 October 2017, 12:42:40 »
New Chestie, looking good! I see you removed the middle patch.
Looks timid compared with his older brother  :D

xD I actually told my husband that it looked like this Chestie is more "please love me!" where Chestie v1 didn't give a crap about anyone's opinion of him - glad others see it, too, haha. I tried an edition of v2 having a band, but on the smaller body his eyes got sacrificed too much for me :/

this is my first time seeing these.  i like your GID colorways.  really fun sculpts and cool style going here.  i sure hope i win one :cool:

Hi! Nice to meet you :D thank you for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me! And good luck in the sale :) the first round have purple or green bases, but we are planning on also doing pink, red, blue, orange, and yellow bases over the next couple months in small quantities - so hopefully between all of the colors everyone will get a good shot :D
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Cirque: Majora & Curios and Giveaway LIVE!
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 19:07:32 »
Good luck everyone! I'm looking forward to your stories, and let me know (or PM me, or Wylte) if you have any questions!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #96 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 13:29:06 »
Holy mother of Chestie love - I received a PM with a good question this morning and I wanted to specify clearly that the Chestie entry is separate from the 3 caps you can buy total, since he is a special occasion and there are 3 other colorways. If you would like to edit your form, let me know!
Sculpt Happy

Offline superpiya

« Reply #97 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 03:14:50 »
GL to all! Please RNG!

Offline superpiya

Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Cirque: INVOICED! Check your emails :)
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 12 October 2017, 02:10:44 »
Invoice paid! Can't wait to see them in person :D

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 12 October 2017, 05:58:26 »
Can't believe I lucked out when I was so specific with what I wanted haha. Thank you thank you!

Offline ShepardOfTheLost

« Reply #100 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 14:37:50 »
My caps came in today and much to my surprise and delight, there was an extra little friend accompanying Stanley and Boxter on the trip! Thank you both so much!
180553-0180555-1

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Cirque: 99% shipped :D
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 01:01:30 »
Can't believe I lucked out when I was so specific with what I wanted haha. Thank you thank you!

I'm glad your patience paid off :D I appreciate you looking forward to him as you did! I can't wait to see all these chesties on boards! :)

My caps came in today and much to my surprise and delight, there was an extra little friend accompanying Stanley and Boxter on the trip! Thank you both so much!
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Thank you! I can't express how much I love this part - seeing people happy and seeing these little guys get new homes. Here's to hoping I can perfect that little guy soon - in the mean time, on to making more chesties and cirque!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Chestie Flash Raffle Live!
« Reply #102 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:21:22 »
To start it off, here is my board!
181932-0
Sculpt Happy

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:26:12 »
Are those boobs on a chest?

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:43:35 »
Are those boobs on a chest?

Teeechnically they're eyes, :P but my husband has a good time telling me that I keep accidentally putting perverted things on my sculpts. So...
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 November 2017, 14:47:24 by Midnight2shayla »
Sculpt Happy

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Chestie Flash Raffle INVOICED
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 27 November 2017, 12:25:54 »
Sharing my "petite trio"!

Soo much thanks for your gorgeous caps and the bag and goodies!  ;D

Hope this post works, still not comfortable with the GH UI :-[
“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 28 November 2017, 09:35:48 »
To start it off, here is my board!
(Attachment Link)

Did you get a Junk Drawer Eggface?  That looks like one on your board.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 13:00:42 »
Close! I actually was lucky enough to win the Deepstar eggface in poisoned summer! :D nice eye!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 29 November 2017, 13:02:09 »
Sharing my "petite trio"!

Soo much thanks for your gorgeous caps and the bag and goodies!  ;D

Hope this post works, still not comfortable with the GH UI :-[

:D I'm so glad you like them! I appreciate you giving me a fun color combination, because I honestly love making customs :)
Sculpt Happy

Offline wishful_cynic

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 23:17:18 »
Close! I actually was lucky enough to win the Deepstar eggface in poisoned summer! :D nice eye!

Oh sweet, that’s a nice egg.  You kind of need to get a Junk Drawer egg though.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Year of the Dog Sale LIVE + giveaway Chestie
« Reply #110 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 14:45:00 »

Oh sweet, that’s a nice egg.  You kind of need to get a Junk Drawer egg though.

GAH, sorry, didn't see this response - been slightly scatterbrained due to lack of sleep lol. We actually considered trying to trade the sexy little egg for the junkdrawer one... but I've become waaaay too attached... Maybe try and trade something else for it in the future and Wylte can put that one on his board :D
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - "Mess" Sale + Giveaway
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:13:10 »
New Sale Time! Thank you for looking, everyone!
Sculpt Happy

Offline goodman247

• It's confirmed, I'm an idiot.
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:20:03 »
My son was born this past winter and he is my first child, so I look forward to taking him out to the beach, parks and basically everywhere outdoor this summer. Even though he won't be able to walk or do much, but for sure he enjoys being out and get some fresh air. That Vitamin D from the sun is also very important of course. Hopefully this will be a memorable first summer with my son for the whole family!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 15:47:06 »
My son was born this past winter and he is my first child, so I look forward to taking him out to the beach, parks and basically everywhere outdoor this summer. Even though he won't be able to walk or do much, but for sure he enjoys being out and get some fresh air. That Vitamin D from the sun is also very important of course. Hopefully this will be a memorable first summer with my son for the whole family!

Aww! That's very sweet and I hope you have an amazing summer! Our first born was actually what thrust me into this hobby over a year ago (end of pregnancy jitters = sculpting). He's 16 months now and it's been an absolutely incredible time :)
Sculpt Happy

Offline goodman247

• It's confirmed, I'm an idiot.
« Reply #114 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 16:39:07 »

Aww! That's very sweet and I hope you have an amazing summer! Our first born was actually what thrust me into this hobby over a year ago (end of pregnancy jitters = sculpting). He's 16 months now and it's been an absolutely incredible time :)
Yup, I sort of dread and look forward to when my son can walk, I can take him to more places and do more fun things, but also very scary that he is running around and can do whatever he wants.... But I will definitely cherish every moment!!

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 17:31:49 »

Yup, I sort of dread and look forward to when my son can walk, I can take him to more places and do more fun things, but also very scary that he is running around and can do whatever he wants.... But I will definitely cherish every moment!!

Walking is terrifying, but it is fun - I promise. Sure, him sprinting towards the toy store when we go to the mall is a little stressful, but it's worth it when they run up to you when you get home from work. Plus, the talking and babbling are absolutely adorable. I may be biased, as toddlerhood is definitely my favorite age, but I know I heard a ton of crappy things about "terrible twos" that made me scared and turned out to not be that bad!
Sculpt Happy

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #116 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:06:38 »
Easy peasy!!! Houston Mechkey Meetup at the public library this saturday, tomorrow. I can't wait to see all your pretty mugs at the meet up and your boards. I can't wait!!! WOooooooooo
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline imdiedie

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:18:14 »
Some nice color in Yeti :D

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 08 June 2018, 11:18:56 »
Relaxing and reveling in my current unemployed status.

Offline Colourr

• no worries
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - "Mess" Sale All Orders Shipped!
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 26 June 2018, 22:06:53 »
Love the Glow-in-the-Dark features on my two latest caps!

Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 21:34:16 »
Easy peasy!!! Houston Mechkey Meetup at the public library this saturday, tomorrow. I can't wait to see all your pretty mugs at the meet up and your boards. I can't wait!!! WOooooooooo

So sorry for not replying to this! I read it, I promise, just got caught up in the sale stuffs and forgot to actually type out a reply. I hope that the meetup was fun, I've been bummed as hell this year that we didn't get to attend any - hopefully next year if our then 2-year-old is better at travel. Definitely feel like we are missing out not being able to actually see everyone and their awesome boards!

Some nice color in Yeti :D

Thank you :D definitely loving making Yeti in lighter colors... which is difficult seeing as how Bad Touch lends to darker colors... guess the only answer is using the awesome feedback we got this sale!

Relaxing and reveling in my current unemployed status.

Hey there fellow currently unemployed person, hope you're doing well and still enjoying yourself! :D

Love the Glow-in-the-Dark features on my two latest caps!

Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store.

:D yay, I'm really glad that you like them! We just got two new kinds of glow and have been pretty obsessed... prooooobably gonna try and sneak em into at least half of the future colors for the next few months. Right now we are working on a second version of our previous Atmo colorway and a new little spider bro named "Nope". I can't wait to share them both with everyone, this community is seriously the best.

You're too sweet <3 thank you for the kind words!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: JunkDrawer KeyCaps - Summer Sale + Giveaway LIVE!
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 13:48:17 »
My favorite colors for artisans are pink and blue, since I miami-ed out my board. Wylte's favorites are green, white, and black since he went with an alien theme for his 60%. Good luck everyone!
Sculpt Happy

Offline Midnight2shayla

• JunkDrawer KeyCaps
Re: [JunkDrawer KeyCaps] - Back from the Dead Sale!
« Reply #122 on: Mon, 30 October 2023, 22:06:46 »
Pics on keyboards! Fuzzy mice galore!
303678-0
303680-1
Sculpt Happy