Author Topic: Hey, I'm tnagele  (Read 2870 times)

Offline tnagele

Hey, I'm tnagele
« on: Thu, 26 October 2023, 00:40:31 »
Hello I was introduced to this hobby by a friend of mine and now i'm hooked I love seeing different builds.

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Hey, I'm tnagele
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 28 October 2023, 07:52:49 »
Welcome to geekhack.

Even after being in the hobby for a while I still like looking at a the cool builds that people have built.

What keyboard are you using rn?
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline tnagele

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 28 October 2023, 23:21:28 »
currently using a kbdfans Pluto with L+F kfa pink robins with cherry stabs (going to switch these) with a sage keycaps. My friend got me to build my first keyboard which was a kbd67 lite with L+F lavender switches with durok v2 stabs and drop dwarvish MT3 keycaps. I'm hoping to begin expanding on my collection

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 29 October 2023, 19:20:13 »
currently using a kbdfans Pluto with L+F kfa pink robins with cherry stabs (going to switch these) with a sage keycaps. My friend got me to build my first keyboard which was a kbd67 lite with L+F lavender switches with durok v2 stabs and drop dwarvish MT3 keycaps. I'm hoping to begin expanding on my collection

well if you need any help with that, I don't mind helping out.

Do you have a pic of that keyboard, don't know much about it.
fjell | hhkb bt

Offline polinkuer12

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 26 November 2023, 19:27:41 »

currently using a kbdfans Pluto with L+F kfa pink robins with cherry stabs (going to switch these) with a sage keycaps. My friend got me to build my first keyboard which was a kbd67 lite with L+F lavender switches with durok v2 stabs and drop dwarvish MT3 keycaps. I'm hoping to begin expanding on my collection.

It sounds really interesting, I look forward to your expansion
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 November 2023, 19:29:51 by polinkuer12 »