Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3504443 times)

Offline 123pcs

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #16000 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 00:17:23 »
is there a nice windows program that mimics xcape from linux?

I've found that xcape on linux works tremendously well for the hhkb pro 2.  For those that are not familiar with xcape, it can shift buttons around but it can also allow a held button to act as another button.  As a linux user, I often use vim to write code during work.  Control is needed for some nice functions but it happens to be in a place where most vim users have adjusted caps to be escape to get out of modes.  With xcape, tapping control acts as esc and holding control acts as control normally would.  To trigger f4 as another example, you can just hold 4.

I can't seem to find an equivalent to xcape on windows which really sucks since I have 2 stations I use for doing work and only have 1 kb.

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #16001 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 21:36:22 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2017, 21:47:40 by MandrewDavis »
I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline J-Bird

« Reply #16002 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 02:06:18 »
Hello, my first post here.

What is the consensus on Chinese mechanical keyboards? Are brands such as Ajazz, Aula, Dareu, Noppoo, Rapoo, Team Wolf (and others) good value for money? Any of their models particularly worth checking out? Or are they all best avoided?

Also, how much worse are the Chinese-made switches (Kailh, Outemu, ...) compared to Cherry MX?

I have an opportunity to buy one of these keyboards from Taobao but wouldn't want to end up with some inferior product. I've read a number of reviews and opinions with differing conclusions. It would be very helpful if someone more experienced could state what the generally accepted consensus is, perhaps also naming a couple of models that positively stand out (if any).

If this was already discussed elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Follow-up: I ended up getting Magicforce MF82 with Cherry MX browns and Zhuque X05 (87/TKL) with 4 kinds of Gaote switches. Enjoying both of them now.
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 September 2017, 22:54:32 by J-Bird »

Offline _haru

• Formerly linuxfanatic
  • Back from the dead
« Reply #16003 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 02:46:20 »
Hello, my first post here.

What is the consensus on Chinese mechanical keyboards? Are brands such as Ajazz, Aula, Dareu, Noppoo, Rapoo, Team Wolf (and others) good value for money? Any of their models particularly worth checking out? Or are they all best avoided?

Also, how much worse are the Chinese-made switches (Kailh, Outemu, ...) compared to Cherry MX?

I have an opportunity to buy one of these keyboards from Taobao but wouldn't want to end up with some inferior product. I've read a number of reviews and opinions with differing conclusions. It would be very helpful if someone more experienced could state what the generally accepted consensus is, perhaps also naming a couple of models that positively stand out (if any).

If this was already discussed elsewhere, please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

New Outemu ICE and Kailh Pro/Speed/BOX switches are magnificent.
AMJ60 - 45g MX White | GH60 Rev. C - Ghost Gateron Blacks | DFK101 - Alps SKCM Cream | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL - 62g Vintage MX Ergo Clear

Offline ergo_guy

« Reply #16004 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 21:15:13 »
Why doesn't toggle layer work in my QMK keymap, do I need to enable something in the makefile?  I can make the hex file and flash it and I don't get any errors and the keyboard works other than toggling layers.  If I hold raise or lower it works fine like it is supposed to, but when I double tap to toggle layers it does not.  The keymap is attached.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #16005 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 04:41:27 »
Hello, I'm kindly asking a suggestion about the best converter to connect an IBM model F AT keyboard to the USB port.
In this page there are liste an at to ps and a ps to usb converter.
http://clickykeyboards.com/product-category/ps2-keyboard-to-usb-adapter-converters/

I know about orihalcon made soarer's, and that's a connector that I will buy in the near future.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 05:26:19 by Giorgio »

Offline 4sStylZ

« Reply #16006 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:00:08 »
I search some reference for making a keyboard with clickbuttons (with a trackpoint). Have you some links with click switch and the keycaps for it ?
Bépo user here : AEK64 White linear dampened, XD75 Cherry Blue Jailhoused, TypeMatrix2030 black skin, Lenovo 0B47200 w/ trackpoint, G13, G512. Kensington Expert Trackball & Orbit, Magic touchpad 2.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #16007 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 13:36:53 »
Are there any vintage keyboard in existence (preferably w/ beige keycaps) which have these kind of caps?

http://cherryamericas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/12.gif

I'm looking for keys in the F profile. Seems that the mold exists at GMK though as Ivan's Miami Nights and also some IC check he did for a vintage beige set which I forget the name of.
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16008 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 11:49:44 »
any harm in hot gluing switches to a brass plate if the switch openings are big enough to shake confidence in my ability to solder everything in straight?  some brand switches fall out with very light pressure to give you an idea of the size.
keyboards.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16009 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 12:49:07 »
any harm in hot gluing switches to a brass plate if the switch openings are big enough to shake confidence in my ability to solder everything in straight?  some brand switches fall out with very light pressure to give you an idea of the size.

Not necessarily a bad thing to do, in terms of harming the switches.  I'd just be extra careful to properly align them when you glue them, obviously.  Does the PCB not support PCB-mounted switches?  Ultimately that will give you the best control over the placement of the switches.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16010 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 13:19:32 »

Not necessarily a bad thing to do, in terms of harming the switches.  I'd just be extra careful to properly align them when you glue them, obviously.  Does the PCB not support PCB-mounted switches?  Ultimately that will give you the best control over the placement of the switches.

It does, but as is customary these days, the holes are too small to actually fit any switches with the legs that I tried (zealio, gateron), and a majority of switches aren't available in pcb mount anyway (the ones I want to use, kailh box).
keyboards.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #16011 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 15:38:22 »
I've recently heard that glue can get inside switches and mess them up; no personal experience with that though.

Offline menuhin

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers - best EU source of Cherry Silver switches?
« Reply #16012 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 13:52:12 »
What are the best / cheapest sources of CHERRY MX SPEED RGB Silver switches?

When I am located in Germany.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #16013 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 14:32:47 »
https://m.reichelt.de

They have the cherry MX speed. Not RGB though

Offline Rodde

« Reply #16014 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 21:15:20 »
Are there any options for non-linear "silent" switches? As silent as possible, meant for the workplace. All I've found on actual boards so far are the Matias Quiet switches.

For a non-workplace board - if I'm enjoying MX Greens greatly, are there any other switches I should be considering? I do like the click, and the weight.

Thanks!
Rodde

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #16015 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 21:51:19 »
Are there any options for non-linear "silent" switches? As silent as possible, meant for the workplace. All I've found on actual boards so far are the Matias Quiet switches.

For a non-workplace board - if I'm enjoying MX Greens greatly, are there any other switches I should be considering? I do like the click, and the weight.

Thanks!
Rodde

Current presale of Silent Browns here for relatively cheap.
https://kbdfans.cn/collections/group-buy/products/pre-orderkbdfans-exclusive-gateron-silent-switch-red-brown-blak

Also Topre is a great option for the workplace imo, some silencing options as well as pre-silenced models.

Offline hackware

« Reply #16016 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 11:11:15 »
Brand new iKBC MF108.

Reset procedure to use as a normal keyboard.

thanx...

william...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16017 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 11:19:11 »
Brand new iKBC MF108.

Reset procedure to use as a normal keyboard.

thanx...

william...

Not exactly sure what you are asking but here is all I could find

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/bfd495_bd33ea6d668547039f1e8f3f49bd5cd2.pdf

Offline toan

« Reply #16018 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 12:26:14 »
Hey guys
I have RS96 with frost acrylic at the bottom. I wonder if the ZZ96 aluminum case will fit PCB and Plate from RS96? If yes, is it easy to install?

Thanks

Offline hackware

« Reply #16019 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 20:40:27 »
Seems simple to me.  A brand new intelligent keyboard, should have a mode, to act like a simple querty keyboard.  It should not just act like a simple keyboard, but should BE said querty keyboard. 

william...

« Reply #16020 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 02:36:57 »
Hi.
i want to  shorten my g80-1800 to a 60%/65%.
Questions:
1. what should i use to cut the plastic without makeing a lot of damage?
2. what should i use to fill the gaps?

Offline AuRinBei

« Reply #16021 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 03:31:24 »
Can someone who has a GH60 revC ANSI Poker non-split right shift layout hex file that they know works with 100% certainty (as in you flashed it and used it) link me to it? I need one to figure out whether I have a hardware issue or whether I'm doing something wrong with software.

I found one 8 posts down in https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78955.0 that worked for purposes of my testing.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 September 2017, 14:37:53 by AuRinBei »
87u || Poker 2

Offline menuhin

« Reply #16022 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 03:14:43 »
Simple questions:

Wired Keyboard options for iPad and iPad mini 1/2/3/4:

1. Which 60% keyboard(s) can be connected to an iPad with the lightning-USB camera adapter?
2. Which 40% keyboard(s) can be connected to an iPad with the lightning-USB camera adapter?
3. What extra adapter / connector can be used so that a keyboard with an original spec with too high voltage requirement can be connected to an iPad and function like those low-voltage ones?
4. Can there be a software or hardware hack (e.g. extra chip) to change or switch a high-voltage spec keyboard to a low-voltage one?
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline razzlesama

• Still figuring things out.
« Reply #16023 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 03:11:14 »
Guys, just a few quick questions before i buy everything for my first build,

Here's what i selected for a full build:
PCB - https://goo.gl/8H2UwP
Case - https://goo.gl/E9YorZ
Key Caps - https://goo.gl/B3ALzF
Stabilizers - https://goo.gl/YvvJUE
Plate - https://goo.gl/mm2sQv
Feet - https://goo.gl/PWgy2A

1. I'm not really sure which switch i should select for the RGB lighting... None of the listings have clear switches for sale. What should i select. I need Gateron Blues but I'm fine with CMX Blues as well. - Do they have to be clear for the RGB lights to shine through?

2. Do i have to get hot-swap pins for the board i selected or do they come pre-installed?

3. I don't know how many stabilizers I should get or what sizes they should be

Thanks!!! <3

Offline menuhin

« Reply #16024 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 04:00:46 »
Guys, just a few quick questions before i buy everything for my first build,

Here's what i selected for a full build:
PCB - https://goo.gl/8H2UwP
Case - https://goo.gl/E9YorZ
Key Caps - https://goo.gl/B3ALzF
Stabilizers - https://goo.gl/YvvJUE
Plate - https://goo.gl/mm2sQv
Feet - https://goo.gl/PWgy2A

1. I'm not really sure which switch i should select for the RGB lighting... None of the listings have clear switches for sale. What should i select. I need Gateron Blues but I'm fine with CMX Blues as well. - Do they have to be clear for the RGB lights to shine through?

2. Do i have to get hot-swap pins for the board i selected or do they come pre-installed?

3. I don't know how many stabilizers I should get or what sizes they should be

Thanks!!! <3

First of all, if you buy products from KBDfans, you can also ask them questions..

Ans:
1. You don't need clear switches to for those LED units attached to switch to work. Translucent switches, e.g. milky housing Gaterons, and switches with transparent housings, e.g. Zealios theoretically help to diffuse the light better. But the "shine through"? You had better look at shine-through key caps to have the effect.

2. hot-swap pins are not pre-installed. Except for those PCB that explicitly described as "hotswappable" already, e.g. ortholinear XD75DE recently.

3. One pack of stabilizers, labelled for the whole 60% keyboard, should be enough, except when you want to have split-spacebar setting.
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline razzlesama

• Still figuring things out.
« Reply #16025 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 05:08:21 »

First of all, if you buy products from KBDfans, you can also ask them questions..

Ans:
1. You don't need clear switches to for those LED units attached to switch to work. Translucent switches, e.g. milky housing Gaterons, and switches with transparent housings, e.g. Zealios theoretically help to diffuse the light better. But the "shine through"? You had better look at shine-through key caps to have the effect.

2. hot-swap pins are not pre-installed. Except for those PCB that explicitly described as "hotswappable" already, e.g. ortholinear XD75DE recently.

3. One pack of stabilizers, labelled for the whole 60% keyboard, should be enough, except when you want to have split-spacebar setting.

I selected the GK64 60% RGB hotswappable board.

This seems to have SMD RGB LEDs. And they are soldered onto the board. Which means the switches have to be transparent right?

Also, the listing says "Hotswappable".

Offline menuhin

« Reply #16026 on: Tue, 10 October 2017, 13:32:15 »

I selected the GK64 60% RGB hotswappable board.
Show Image

This seems to have SMD RGB LEDs. And they are soldered onto the board. Which means the switches have to be transparent right?

Also, the listing says "Hotswappable".

"Hotswappable" - Then that means you don't need to install those receptacles by yourself, i.e. they are already there.
For the onboard RGB like the Zeal60, it is better to use switches with transparent or translucent / milky housing.

The final answer should be given to you by KDBfans - they are pretty responsive, so just ask them.

I hope someone can really answer my questions above...
More
IBM M13 black
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #16027 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 02:26:02 »
I busted the pcb of my Duck Butterfly/Lightpad so I need to get a new one.

KBD4U.co.kr sells new ones but I have no clue how to order in Korean.

We used to have several vendors that could help with that but I have no idea where they are nowadays.
Can anyone direct me to a trustworthy one?
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline mudcakehoney

« Reply #16028 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 08:26:00 »
Can I add rgb LED’s to a tada68 DIY kit and will the software control it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fright01

« Reply #16029 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 17:00:53 »
I have a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0 and I found numerous 3key combinations that do not work that interfere with my usage. The most disruptive is W+A blocks G. My questions are:
1. What's the deal? How is it that the W+A combination blocks out numerous keys, like Y, P, G, K, B, RIGHT_ARROW, KP1, KP4, KP7 and maybe more?
2. Are there any similarly comfortable and ergonomic keyboards that do not suffer this problem, whether it's a better layout of blocked keys or a NKRO keyboard?

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #16030 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 18:36:39 »
I have a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 v1.0 and I found numerous 3key combinations that do not work that interfere with my usage. The most disruptive is W+A blocks G. My questions are:
1. What's the deal? How is it that the W+A combination blocks out numerous keys, like Y, P, G, K, B, RIGHT_ARROW, KP1, KP4, KP7 and maybe more?
2. Are there any similarly comfortable and ergonomic keyboards that do not suffer this problem, whether it's a better layout of blocked keys or a NKRO keyboard?

Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 does not have N-Key Rollover or Anti-Ghosting capabilities, so you can't press more than 2 keys at a time

if you search keyboards that support N-Key Rollover, you should be able to find a good replacement. the only one i know of is the ergodox

Offline fright01

« Reply #16031 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 13:29:42 »

Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 does not have N-Key Rollover or Anti-Ghosting capabilities, so you can't press more than 2 keys at a time

if you search keyboards that support N-Key Rollover, you should be able to find a good replacement. the only one i know of is the ergodox

That keyboard looks great. I'd probably miss the keypad but i have a usb one. Thanks so much for the suggestion. It looks wonderful.

I looked into ghosting and it kind of makes sense what's happening. On this Microsoft keyboard I'm able to press more than 2 keys in most cases. I was mostly curious why W and A would "ghost" all those other keys. Did they try to set up the keys in a unique way such that different key combinations would be least likely to block eachother?

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #16032 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 07:02:15 »
Are there any off the shelf, mainstream boards that let you remove the top of the switch?

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #16033 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 02:46:49 »
I have a Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary Edition All 45g Silent. I bought this because it's the only non-variable version with 45g, but I prefer the look of the black keyboards. Would it be possible to change the case by unwiring the PCB? Can there be compatibility issues? I read that the Pexon cable for Realforce didn't work with all Realforce keyboards.

Offline 4sStylZ

« Reply #16034 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 08:48:48 »
I have a finded a Macintosh Portable (1st Apple notebook) : https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg2497121#msg2497121

What’s the keyboards switchs ? They seems amazing. Very tactile.
How to disassemble it properly ?

Edit : Seems to be Alps : http://appletothecore.me/files/mac_portable_disassembly.php
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 October 2017, 09:09:13 by 4sStylZ »
Bépo user here : AEK64 White linear dampened, XD75 Cherry Blue Jailhoused, TypeMatrix2030 black skin, Lenovo 0B47200 w/ trackpoint, G13, G512. Kensington Expert Trackball & Orbit, Magic touchpad 2.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16035 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 08:59:00 »
I have a Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary Edition All 45g Silent. I bought this because it's the only non-variable version with 45g, but I prefer the look of the black keyboards. Would it be possible to change the case by unwiring the PCB? Can there be compatibility issues? I read that the Pexon cable for Realforce didn't work with all Realforce keyboards.

Defacing a keyboard so utterly perfect and pristine as the RF10AE is a heretic act that will surely be met with scorn and contempt.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #16036 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 21:33:58 »
someone on here had a lit board with some light toxic green looking leds, where was it and where do I get some of those leds

edit: found user, pm'd
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 October 2017, 04:45:22 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline brownsmith

« Reply #16037 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 01:38:05 »
What is the best microphone now in market? and you have good review

mention this Name.  :)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #16038 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 01:40:06 »
What is the best microphone now in market? and you have good review

mention this Name.  :)

blue yeti or blue snowball, popular for portable mic needs
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #16039 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 01:43:20 »
wouldn't call them the best mic on the market...

try Sony C800G
I love Elzy

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #16040 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 00:17:19 »
what's the secret to lining up 60% plates + pcbs to trays? what screw order
I love Elzy

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #16041 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 18:44:59 »
What boards should I be looking for if I want Cherry MX Whites? I don't think I'm gonna have any luck in the classifieds so I'm gonna maybe buy some boards and desolder.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16042 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:22:08 »
What boards should I be looking for if I want Cherry MX Whites? I don't think I'm gonna have any luck in the classifieds so I'm gonna maybe buy some boards and desolder.
Check www.mechanicalkeyboards.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #16043 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:24:44 »

Out of stock  :'( :'( :'(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16044 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:26:26 »

Out of stock  :'( :'( :'(
I know you can order the switches loose on eBay from China

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #16045 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:37:31 »
yeah way too expensive unfortunately.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16046 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:51:51 »
How much are you looking to spend per switch? Do you need plate or pcb mount??

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #16047 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:57:35 »

I found this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/61-87-104-108-PCs-Cherry-White-Milky-3-Pin-MX-Series-Mechanical-Switch-DIY/282695556254?var=581923798064&hash=item41d1f7dc9e:m:md3VOpbEqvwXoB94kVfHuww

but idk how legit this is :O

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16048 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 19:58:32 »

I found this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/61-87-104-108-PCs-Cherry-White-Milky-3-Pin-MX-Series-Mechanical-Switch-DIY/282695556254?var=581923798064&hash=item41d1f7dc9e:m:md3VOpbEqvwXoB94kVfHuww

He's legit, runs group buys on here sometimes. And I'm pretty sure people have bought whites from him and they click properly.

« Last Edit: Mon, 06 November 2017, 20:00:07 by SpAmRaY »

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #16049 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 20:04:02 »

I found this

He's legit, runs group buys on here sometimes. And I'm pretty sure people have bought whites from him and they click properly.

Wish me luck