Author Topic: The Church Of Halverson  (Read 812102 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: The Church Of Halverson
« Reply #3900 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 01:11:28 »
Happy triskaidekaphobia!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3901 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 01:19:23 »
Happy triskaidekaphobia!

Rowdy rowdy piper

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3902 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 20:54:04 »
Happy triskaidekaphobia!

Rowdy rowdy piper

Piper at the gates of dawn, riding a unicycle, and playing the bag pipes.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3903 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 13:32:32 »
Why does Black Friday need to be record store day 2.0

Not only am I in Canada, I'm nowhere near a proper record store. Heck, last RSD I was near a proper store, they couldn't even get the only vinyl I wanted.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3904 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 21:02:01 »
Why does Black Friday need to be record store day 2.0

Not only am I in Canada, I'm nowhere near a proper record store. Heck, last RSD I was near a proper store, they couldn't even get the only vinyl I wanted.

People got no respect these days.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #3905 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:13:23 »
Moving back to Ottawa for December. Boo yaw

I don't know who Halverson is but they're going to be sharing a city with me soon.

Should this
a) scare me
b) make me run away
c) make me very excited
d) all the above

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3906 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:15:38 »

I don't know who Halverson is but they're going to be sharing a city with me soon.

Should this
a) scare me
b) make me run away
c) make me very excited
d) all the above

Get butt ready is the conventional wisdom, however that makes you feel.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3907 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:16:41 »

Should this
a) scare me
b) make me run away
c) make me very excited
d) all the above

How long have you lived there? I've lived there before. Was greenbank/baseline, Bronson/flora, just beside Ottawa U, and in Aylmer. Now I'll be going to kanata.

Offline clappingcactus

« Reply #3908 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:26:01 »

Should this
a) scare me
b) make me run away
c) make me very excited
d) all the above

How long have you lived there? I've lived there before. Was greenbank/baseline, Bronson/flora, just beside Ottawa U, and in Aylmer. Now I'll be going to kanata.

10 years this past July. I'm in Barrhaven, but work at The Ottawa Hospital and have a car. So if you're up for a beer when you finally make it to town, I'm totally flexible. :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3909 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:26:48 »
Are you ordering the Super Nt?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3910 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:37:20 »

Should this
a) scare me
b) make me run away
c) make me very excited
d) all the above

e) make you very scare-cited

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3911 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:38:38 »

Should this
a) scare me
b) make me run away
c) make me very excited
d) all the above

10 years this past July. I'm in Barrhaven, but work at The Ottawa Hospital and have a car. So if you're up for a beer when you finally make it to town, I'm totally flexible. :)

I also have my car and I'll be driving all over to hang with folks :)

Really looking forward to grocery shopping at T&T supermarket :D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3912 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:40:01 »

The sweeet thing that comes in four color ways including clear? I want t but won't be getting one, yet anyway.

Still really need to get me a framemeister, should really just trade a clack or two to get one.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3913 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 12:07:32 »

The sweeet thing that comes in four color ways including clear? I want t but won't be getting one, yet anyway.

Still really need to get me a framemeister, should really just trade a clack or two to get one.

Heck yeah. Ultimate HD SNES.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3914 on: Thu, 19 October 2017, 14:08:13 »

You preordering?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3915 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 18:53:34 »

You preordering?

It will be mine. Oh, yes. It will be mine.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3916 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 19:30:06 »

You preordering?

It will be mine. Oh, yes. It will be mine.

Party on, Wayne

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3917 on: Fri, 20 October 2017, 21:51:57 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3919 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 00:35:51 »
What switches are the hotness right now? Mx switches that is.

Thinking cherry speed, or some kailh heavy speed, but kailh box sound snazzy.....

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3920 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 14:31:14 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3921 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 14:36:04 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3922 on: Sun, 05 November 2017, 00:31:20 »
Where to buy bulk cherry silvers

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3923 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:08:36 »

From a bulk cherry silver seller.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3924 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:12:18 »

Maybe in the mines of moria

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3925 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:39:18 »

I'll trade you a full set for a mx HO..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3926 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:45:19 »

That’ll be an mx no :(

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3927 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:52:13 »

:'(

And they say Canadians are nice people..

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3928 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 20:54:49 »

:'(

And they say Canadians are nice people..

I️ don’t know why they say that, plenty of *******s here.

But I️ only collect topre HO and switches are cheaper and easier than a HO.

I’ll probably get kailh anyway, heavy speed.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3929 on: Sat, 11 November 2017, 00:54:37 »

Maybe in the mines of moria

Moria backwards is AI ROM.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #3930 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 20:44:35 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3931 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 15:13:11 »

What the hell is a Cherry Silver?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3932 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 19:53:55 »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3934 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 23:41:03 »

When I first scanned the post I read it as "cherry sliver", and I suspected that Halverson was seeking thinly sliced cherries.

It gave me pause for thought for a few moments.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3935 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 06:29:55 »

When I first scanned the post I read it as "cherry sliver", and I suspected that Halverson was seeking thinly sliced cherries.

It gave me pause for thought for a few moments.

WTB:cherries shaved

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #3936 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 06:32:46 »

Thinking cherry speed, or some kailh heavy speed, but kailh box sound snazzy.....

Cant recommend box switches enough. Have Box Blacks in my X60, and had Box Yellows in my Fjell, both felt absolutely amazing. If you prefer heavier switches, Yellows are where it's at.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #3937 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 07:52:05 »

Cant recommend box switches enough. Have Box Blacks in my X60, and had Box Yellows in my Fjell, both felt absolutely amazing. If you prefer heavier switches, Yellows are where it's at.

Show Image

Show Image

How good are they on a scale from one to topre?
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3938 on: Fri, 17 November 2017, 21:05:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Nice yellow switches :D

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #3939 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 15:18:50 »
kills me that there arent any box switches with black housings. hate that clear ****!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3940 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 15:51:13 »
kills me that there arent any box switches with black housings. hate that clear ****!

Why does it matter dawg

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3941 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 16:57:55 »

Why does it matter dawg

yea it's UNDER the damn cap.

Offline dante

« Reply #3942 on: Sat, 18 November 2017, 19:52:06 »

Why does it matter dawg

black housings matter!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3943 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 11:26:14 »

Why does it matter dawg

black housings matter!

reverse switch-racism!!

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3944 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 11:28:42 »

reverse switch-racism!!

I don't think clear is the way to go.

IMHO, internally it should be completely chromed, including a smooth funnel for the light to pass through.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3945 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 12:05:05 »
All switches matter

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3946 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 12:14:03 »
All switches matter

Canadians don't matter :D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3947 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 12:14:45 »
All switches matter

Canadians don't matter :D

North America doesn’t matter :p

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3948 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 12:15:45 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3949 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 19:56:02 »
All switches matter

Especially naked ones.